Author Topic: Brexit omelette with ham and cheese.  (Read 27696 times)

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Lurker at the Threshold.
Re: Brexit omelette with ham and cheese.
« Reply #480 on: September 06, 2016, 01:54:28 PM »
"CELEBRATE GOOD TIMES, COME ON!

Still talking about evil Brexit, then? I did leafleting for the Brexit vote. It's great to know my hard efforts paid off. It's worth getting the greedy fucktards their pay cuts.

And the UK is going to burn? Win, win. So will your one world government bollocks heralded by the EU.

No one tells me what I should believe in. I'll take any fascist Bremainer on - the ones who sit on their arses not campaigning but judge people like me who do do do. Get te fuck out."

"Some books are to be tasted.  Others to be swallowed.  And some few to be chewed and digested."  --Sir Francis Bacon

"Civilization exists by geologic consent.  Subject to change without notice."  --Will Durant

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #481 on: September 06, 2016, 02:05:05 PM »
That's Pea talking, isn't it?

Would you mind NOT acting as Pea's messenger boy, Ozy? Pea isn't a member here.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #482 on: September 06, 2016, 02:10:59 PM »
I am still wondering when they will realise that they need to repeal old legislation and enact new before they can invoke Article 50 without the PM overstepping her boundaries.

Or maybe they already know but shut up about it.

Apparently she been advised that she can trigger article 50, without a parliamentary vote.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-08-31/u-k-cabinet-sees-no-need-for-parliament-vote-on-brexit-trigger
U.K. Prime Minister Theresa May’s cabinet concluded there’s no need to hold a parliamentary vote before beginning the formal process for pulling Britain out of the European Union, with ministers saying they want to “push ahead” with Brexit.

It hardly seems to matter though. If it is put to MPs to vote, the Tories have a majority. I know that the majority of Tory MPs were pro-EU during the referendum, but it would be career suicide for a Tory MP to vote against "the will of the people." >:(

It's not that simple, according to constitutional lawyers. They need to repeal the 1972 European whatever it was called Act with new legislation. The Queen will have to sign it, and the House of Lords may block the legislation for up to a year, I think..
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #483 on: September 06, 2016, 02:24:12 PM »

No, he prefers being messenger
 I like seeing Peas opinion on things as do others. We are aware he is not a member
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #484 on: September 06, 2016, 02:27:58 PM »

No, he prefers being messenger
 I like seeing Peas opinion on things as do others. We are aware he is not a member

Not talking to you.

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #485 on: September 06, 2016, 02:28:43 PM »
As for talking to Pea, find him on Facebook.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #486 on: September 06, 2016, 02:38:15 PM »
As for talking to Pea, find him on Facebook.

We can see what he says on here too.
Or are you no saying the in addition to him being banned, which we all understand, you are making it forbidden (and perhaps a bannable) offence to post his thought from elsewhere on here? 
If so what is the next stage of your moderation creep?
How about bannable to mention his name?
How about deleting all evidence he was here?
How about anything on here you don't like?

How about you talk plainly here? What are you saying to Ozy and is it a wish, request, order and what does he face if he doesn't wish to comply?

BTW Pea doesn't have a Facebook, you horse's arse.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #487 on: September 06, 2016, 02:43:32 PM »
Fucking hell, Al, I am asking him to stop. I wasn't asking you. What is so hard to understand about it?

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #488 on: September 06, 2016, 02:59:43 PM »
Fucking hell, Al, I am asking him to stop. I wasn't asking you. What is so hard to understand about it?

We have all discussed this. He doesn't want to stop and many of us don't mind seeing Pea on here. What part of this don't you understand.
It matters because if you are saying ultimately you don't like it but it's up to Ozy, Ozy will likely continue. If you say Ozy is forbidden and has no choice, I guess he will stop.
Is this now against the rules and are you going to allow moderation creep here? It's a simple question

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #489 on: September 06, 2016, 03:03:06 PM »
Since when are you answering  Ozy's questions? I'm pretty sure he can answer for himself even if he is taking messages.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #490 on: September 06, 2016, 03:17:51 PM »
Since when are you answering  Ozy's questions? I'm pretty sure he can answer for himself even if he is taking messages.

It's a free forum.....or is it?

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #491 on: September 06, 2016, 03:19:27 PM »

Trigger is right. You are simply a troll.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #492 on: September 06, 2016, 03:23:57 PM »

Not simply, though yes I have been trolling you.. Five months is a long time and in addition to make points I mix it up with a bit of trolling to humour myself. Variety is the spice of life

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Lurker at the Threshold.
« Reply #493 on: September 06, 2016, 03:26:54 PM »

You lost that ability to ask that question when I started doing it!   Instead of talking to me, you talked around and over and under me.   You and several other members, who did the same!  Why do you confront me now?   I will not post anything that attacks you directly!  And I will not post anything that I see as a misinterpretation of others.   Deal with it or...............
"Some books are to be tasted.  Others to be swallowed.  And some few to be chewed and digested."  --Sir Francis Bacon

"Civilization exists by geologic consent.  Subject to change without notice."  --Will Durant

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #494 on: September 06, 2016, 03:28:36 PM »

Not simply, though yes I have been trolling you.. Five months is a long time and in addition to make points I mix it up with a bit of trolling to humour myself. Variety is the spice of life

And not a very good troll at that.

- Albert Einstein