Educational

Author Topic: Brexit omelette with ham and cheese.  (Read 27687 times)

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
Re: Brexit omelette with ham and cheese.
« Reply #450 on: August 07, 2016, 09:43:39 AM »
I wouldn't say I hate London, or Londoners. And Ive never lived in London, although I do go down there quite a lot

You've grown up in another big multicultural city though?  You don't know any different, right?
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #451 on: August 07, 2016, 10:01:38 AM »

If that was the case we'd have attacked Stalin too, unless it matters which side you attack Poland from? 

Oh yes.  Because Britain were really in the position to attack everyone in 1939.  We did a deal.  Like we had to.

Quote from: benjimanbreeg
I know that, hence why I said "alleged".  He may have said it, of course there's no concrete proof, but he'd only have been telling the truth. 

There's no concrete proof he said it.  But there is concrete proof he didn't.  Like how it doesn't appear in any of his writings.  And there are no fucking WITNESSES to his saying it.  Ever.  But apart from that.  Yeah he might have said it.  (not)

You;re talking about one of the most quoted men in history.  If he had said anything like it then you'd know.

So show your sources or accept that it's bullshit.

Quote from: benjimanbreeg
Germany started printing their own money under Hitler to the dismay of globalist banks and that's why we went to war with him.

Germany "printed their own money"? 

Of course they printed their own money.  It was their fucking money.  Like, they used to get Prontoprint to do it?  Or Vista?
Everyone had their own currency and printed their own currency via their own national banks.

What the fuck are you talking about?

We fought with the Soviets who attacked Poland, so it wasn't anything to do with attacking Poland.  And we fought with Roosevelt who said that his greatest ambition was "to see the destruction of the British Empire".  By 1946, Churchill was back on the war trail for his rich friends, by trying to convince the US to go to war with Russia. 

He's alleged to have said it to Lord Robert Boothby.  It could well be bullshit.

Hitler printed his own money.  He stopped globalist banks printing money to sell to the state and left that to themselves, which wiped out the national debt in a few years and fucked the globalist banks.

So Hitler was the victim?

Do you have a swastika on your bedroom wall?  Just asking.

I said that did I?  Of course he wasn't a victim, he was a mass murderer.  But he's made out to be more of a monster than he was and for different reasons than what we're told about.  Just look at what the West did to Iran when they nationalised their oil in the 50's. 
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #452 on: August 08, 2016, 02:29:00 PM »
I wouldn't say I hate London, or Londoners. And Ive never lived in London, although I do go down there quite a lot

You've grown up in another big multicultural city though?  You don't know any different, right?

i was responding to a post about people outside of london hating london. nothing about people in rural areas or towns hating london

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #453 on: August 08, 2016, 04:52:30 PM »
I'm from Manchester

And yeah I always like going down to London :)

How did you end up with a scouse accent??   

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #454 on: August 09, 2016, 04:04:37 PM »

i was responding to a post about people outside of london hating london. nothing about people in rural areas or towns hating london

I know, and I'm suggesting why you don't dislike London. 

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #455 on: August 09, 2016, 04:06:42 PM »
I'm from Manchester

Secret Liverpool fan  :orly:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #456 on: August 10, 2016, 02:27:58 PM »

Because it's the only reason why? Seriously, you need to get some help.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #457 on: August 11, 2016, 11:20:43 AM »
I'm from Manchester

Secret Liverpool fan  :orly:

:2thumbsup:

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #458 on: August 12, 2016, 04:28:34 PM »

Please give some other reasons why people who hadn't grown up in a multicultural hell hole would dislike London.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #459 on: August 12, 2016, 04:42:55 PM »

Please give some other reasons why people who hadn't grown up in a multicultural hell hole would dislike London.

???
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #460 on: August 12, 2016, 09:26:51 PM »

I dislike London because it's hip and trendy to dislike London.  :zoinks:
:gopher:

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #461 on: August 13, 2016, 12:31:06 PM »
"Please give some other reasons why people who hadn't grown up in a multicultural hell hole would dislike London."

This sentence is a classic example of why I don't argue (much).  I can't wrap my head around the negative thrown in.  It just confuses me and makes my head hurt trying to make sense of it.

But, please, don't try to explain this to help me out.  I like me the way I am -- pure and simple.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #462 on: August 13, 2016, 03:21:27 PM »
/shrugs

There isn't much sense in it. It's not the negation, it's that the question is implied as only having two options.

- Albert Einstein

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Lurker at the Threshold.
« Reply #463 on: August 15, 2016, 04:35:34 AM »
Just throwing in a little message from Peaguy.   

Btw, could you pass on this message on i2's brexit topic.
"Leeeeeave the Breeg alone. So fucking what if he made a double negation. The mascot of Iron Maiden can do no wrong. Up the Irons! Got some tunes for my gym training.
"Some books are to be tasted.  Others to be swallowed.  And some few to be chewed and digested."  --Sir Francis Bacon

"Civilization exists by geologic consent.  Subject to change without notice."  --Will Durant

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #464 on: August 18, 2016, 03:59:18 PM »
So nothing?  If people are used to living in a nice area, they will be more likely to dislike a multicultural hell hole, where as a person growing up in that kind of hell hole feels forced to fit in and tries desperately to speak like a gangsta.  The other point being that so many British people moved away from London to get away from the foreign mess it's become, though some of that was down to state ethnic cleansing.