Educational

Author Topic: Brexit omelette with ham and cheese.  (Read 27670 times)

Offline FourAceDeal

• Elder
  • Postwhore
Re: Brexit omelette with ham and cheese.
« Reply #435 on: July 27, 2016, 03:30:59 PM »

If that was the case we'd have attacked Stalin too, unless it matters which side you attack Poland from? 

Oh yes.  Because Britain were really in the position to attack everyone in 1939.  We did a deal.  Like we had to.

Quote from: benjimanbreeg
I know that, hence why I said "alleged".  He may have said it, of course there's no concrete proof, but he'd only have been telling the truth. 

There's no concrete proof he said it.  But there is concrete proof he didn't.  Like how it doesn't appear in any of his writings.  And there are no fucking WITNESSES to his saying it.  Ever.  But apart from that.  Yeah he might have said it.  (not)

You;re talking about one of the most quoted men in history.  If he had said anything like it then you'd know.

So show your sources or accept that it's bullshit.

Germany started printing their own money under Hitler to the dismay of globalist banks and that's why we went to war with him.

Germany "printed their own money"? 

Of course they printed their own money.  It was their fucking money.  Like, they used to get Prontoprint to do it?  Or Vista?
Everyone had their own currency and printed their own currency via their own national banks.

What the fuck are you talking about?

Ever got that feeling that you're trying to teach a dog a card trick?

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
« Reply #436 on: July 27, 2016, 03:50:08 PM »

If that was the case we'd have attacked Stalin too, unless it matters which side you attack Poland from? 

Oh yes.  Because Britain were really in the position to attack everyone in 1939.  We did a deal.  Like we had to.

I know that, hence why I said "alleged".  He may have said it, of course there's no concrete proof, but he'd only have been telling the truth. 

There's no concrete proof he said it.  But there is concrete proof he didn't.  Like how it doesn't appear in any of his writings.  And there are no fucking WITNESSES to his saying it.  Ever.  But apart from that.  Yeah he might have said it.  (not)

You;re talking about one of the most quoted men in history.  If he had said anything like it then you'd know.

Germany started printing their own money under Hitler to the dismay of globalist banks and that's why we went to war with him.

Of course they printed their own money.  It was their fucking money.  Like, they used to get Prontoprint to do it?  Or Vista?
Everyone had their own currency and printed their own currency via their own national banks.

We fought with the Soviets who attacked Poland, so it wasn't anything to do with attacking Poland.  And we fought with Roosevelt who said that his greatest ambition was "to see the destruction of the British Empire".  By 1946, Churchill was back on the war trail for his rich friends, by trying to convince the US to go to war with Russia. 

He's alleged to have said it to Lord Robert Boothby.  It could well be bullshit.

Hitler printed his own money.  He stopped globalist banks printing money to sell to the state and left that to themselves, which wiped out the national debt in a few years and fucked the globalist banks. 
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline FourAceDeal

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #437 on: July 28, 2016, 09:44:00 AM »

We fought with the Soviets who attacked Poland, so it wasn't anything to do with attacking Poland.  And we fought with Roosevelt who said that his greatest ambition was "to see the destruction of the British Empire".  By 1946, Churchill was back on the war trail for his rich friends, by trying to convince the US to go to war with Russia. 

He's alleged to have said it to Lord Robert Boothby.  It could well be bullshit.

Hitler printed his own money.  He stopped globalist banks printing money to sell to the state and left that to themselves, which wiped out the national debt in a few years and fucked the globalist banks.

So Hitler was the victim?

Do you have a swastika on your bedroom wall?  Just asking.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #438 on: July 28, 2016, 10:10:50 AM »
:popcorn:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #439 on: July 28, 2016, 01:38:20 PM »
I didn't have an omelet.

I had hash browns mixed with cheese, scrambled eggs, ham, onions and jalapeno peppers.  Hash browns all the way.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #440 on: July 29, 2016, 07:42:26 PM »
Nor did I.
I had a pizza. Started in the bread machine and about an hour later I was kneading the dough and salting it a bit. (It seemed a bit bready and I wanted it to be more crispy) I added my own home made "spaghetti sauce" and many more store bought ingredients, like pepperoni, mozarella, mushrooms along with various spices and some garden things like rosemary, three mild peppers, green onions, left over meatballs etc.

It was fabulous. 

Mainly I am concerned as to why everyone seems to be talking more about seventy year old history (not that that is unimportant, mind you, just that unfolding before us on a daily basis is truly disturbing, the world over, not just in my own back yard.) than the enormously terrifying current history that surrounds us every day.

I know, I stepped away for a few days. Maybe I just need to read more here. I know you folks are very intelligent, even though only a bare few see eye to eye more often than a stone molts.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #441 on: July 29, 2016, 11:25:45 PM »
Oh, there is plenty of current misery to talk about. :(

Brexit is difficult to avoid for me, as it's consequences cost me money.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #442 on: July 30, 2016, 01:03:51 AM »

All but a few of my retirement assets are tied to American mining, a few random things like a 401K thing related to my photography work in the past. A few other things that I have learned about and some rare coin auction investments. As an American with purely "local"  investments, I am mostly isolated. (my rare coin investments have gone nuts, skyrocketing. Not sure I know why.)
I feel quite safe from Brexit.

However, I can feel a sense of what this has brought to ALL European investors, just from watching news to see where my investments are heading.
I feel for you and how this will affect you in the future.

I just hope that the EU survives (for all of us), but I have reason for doubt.

Godspeed, friend!

Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #443 on: July 30, 2016, 08:20:17 AM »

All but a few of my retirement assets are tied to American mining, a few random things like a 401K thing related to my photography work in the past. A few other things that I have learned about and some rare coin auction investments. As an American with purely "local"  investments, I am mostly isolated. (my rare coin investments have gone nuts, skyrocketing. Not sure I know why.)
I feel quite safe from Brexit.

However, I can feel a sense of what this has brought to ALL European investors, just from watching news to see where my investments are heading.
I feel for you and how this will affect you in the future.

I just hope that the EU survives (for all of us), but I have reason for doubt.

Godspeed, friend!

You too. :)

I don't know if the EU will survive or not. I too have reason to doubt, and it occurs to me that while the Brits will almost certainly lose out in economic terms, they are essentially loners. I am, too, which is probably why I always feel at home when in London. Maybe the kind of union EU represents is not for them as a people. I think it's important to remember that most of their earlier unions were strictly on their terms.

- Albert Einstein

Offline FourAceDeal

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #444 on: July 30, 2016, 03:32:27 PM »

You too. :)

I don't know if the EU will survive or not. I too have reason to doubt, and it occurs to me that while the Brits will almost certainly lose out in economic terms, they are essentially loners. I am, too, which is probably why I always feel at home when in London. Maybe the kind of union EU represents is not for them as a people. I think it's important to remember that most of their earlier unions were strictly on their terms.

Most of the poeple I know who did vote to leave actually want to stay in the common market, but by that they mean the common market, and not the federal state it has become.  They wanted change but didn't think it would ever happen unless soemthing sizable happened to the EU.  Leaving was an act of desperation to force change.

And also....  London is not Britain.  Britain has different attitudes and feelings to London.  The 90% of Britain that is outside London pretty much hates the 10% in London.  They really are two different things.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #445 on: August 01, 2016, 10:18:58 PM »
London is not Britain, no, just part of it, and sweeping statements tend to do little good, especially when they are so obviously not true.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #446 on: August 06, 2016, 12:29:40 PM »
I wouldn't say I hate London, or Londoners. And Ive never lived in London, although I do go down there quite a lot

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #447 on: August 06, 2016, 02:43:38 PM »
I wouldn't say I hate London, or Londoners. And Ive never lived in London, although I do go down there quite a lot

Yeah, aren't you from Liverpool or something??

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #448 on: August 06, 2016, 06:41:51 PM »
I like London. Going there now. :)

- Albert Einstein

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #449 on: August 07, 2016, 07:14:18 AM »
I'm from Manchester

And yeah I always like going down to London :)