Educational

Author Topic: Brexit omelette with ham and cheese.  (Read 27689 times)

Offline FourAceDeal

• Elder
  • Postwhore
Re: Brexit omelette with ham and cheese.
« Reply #420 on: July 23, 2016, 03:51:42 AM »
Hitler's bigotry was in many ways typical of his times--he certainly didn't invent anti-Semitism. It would be a dangerous mistake to assume that his particular brand of bigotry was unique or rare.

Why be obsessed with Jooz?  He helped Zionizts and Zionizm greatly.  He didn't help Polish people, Gypsies or the disabled in the slightest.

If you by "helping" mean "killing 6 million people", then I suppose you are on to something.

A kind of quantative easing, as it were.

My Great-grandfather and my Grandfather were at Tonypandy in 1911 when Churchill ordered the use of cavalry against striking miners.  My Granddad wouldn't allow Churchills name to be spoken in his house.  So I'm weoll aware that he even thought of the white Welsh as vermin.  But he was a man whose attitudes were forged by the time in which he lived.

I have no illusions that he was a nice man at all.  But someth the time, cometh the man, and during WWII we needed a heartless bastard at the helm.  And that, thank God, is what we got.

The War Debt?  He had no choice.  The Americans demanded payment for every ship, jeep, gun and bullet.  We got sent an invoice for every tin of corned beef they shipped us.  After 1945 they cancelled every war debt owed to them by every other country, except the British.  They made us pay with interest.  And that debt was only recently finished. Account closed.

But to compare this man to Hitler?   Nah.  A million miles apart.
Ever got that feeling that you're trying to teach a dog a card trick?

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #421 on: July 23, 2016, 06:56:12 AM »
I didn't know they cancelled the war debt for every other country.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #422 on: July 23, 2016, 03:07:25 PM »
I didn't know there was a war debt to begin with. Maybe I'm ignorant in this area.

The USA demanded Britain pay them back for every bit of war aid, and Britain actually did it? And actually completed the payment many years later?
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #423 on: July 23, 2016, 03:43:41 PM »
I didn't know there was a war debt to begin with. Maybe I'm ignorant in this area.

The USA demanded Britain pay them back for every bit of war aid, and Britain actually did it? And actually completed the payment many years later?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-American_loan

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
« Reply #424 on: July 26, 2016, 12:15:35 PM »
Hitler's bigotry was in many ways typical of his times--he certainly didn't invent anti-Semitism. It would be a dangerous mistake to assume that his particular brand of bigotry was unique or rare.

Why be obsessed with Jooz?  He helped Zionizts and Zionizm greatly.  He didn't help Polish people, Gypsies or the disabled in the slightest.

If you by "helping" mean "killing 6 million people", then I suppose you are on to something.

I'm glad you put "6 million" in quotations.  I said he helped Zionism and worked with ZioJooz, and ZioJoo leaders wanted the suffering to happen even to their own people as to find a good excuse to create the state of "Israel". 
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #425 on: July 26, 2016, 12:22:57 PM »

A kind of quantative easing, as it were.

My Great-grandfather and my Grandfather were at Tonypandy in 1911 when Churchill ordered the use of cavalry against striking miners.  My Granddad wouldn't allow Churchills name to be spoken in his house.  So I'm weoll aware that he even thought of the white Welsh as vermin.  But he was a man whose attitudes were forged by the time in which he lived.

I have no illusions that he was a nice man at all.  But someth the time, cometh the man, and during WWII we needed a heartless bastard at the helm.  And that, thank God, is what we got.

The War Debt?  He had no choice.  The Americans demanded payment for every ship, jeep, gun and bullet.  We got sent an invoice for every tin of corned beef they shipped us.  After 1945 they cancelled every war debt owed to them by every other country, except the British.  They made us pay with interest.  And that debt was only recently finished. Account closed.

But to compare this man to Hitler?   Nah.  A million miles apart.

We didn't go to war with Germany cause Hitler was a nasty man, we went to war with Germany because they pulled away from the global market and started printing their own money. 

Churchill, explaining why Jooz had more right to Palestine than the Palestinians. 

"I do not agree that the dog in a
manger has the final right to the manger even though he may have lain
there for a very long time. I do not admit that right. I do not admit for
instance, that a great wrong has been done to the Red Indians of America
or the black people of Australia. I do not admit that a wrong has been
done to these people by the fact that a stronger race, a higher-grade
race, a more worldly wise race to put it that way, has come in and taken
their place,"

Remind you of anyone else?   :hitler:
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

Offline FourAceDeal

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #426 on: July 26, 2016, 12:35:03 PM »

We didn't go to war with Germany cause Hitler was a nasty man, we went to war with Germany because they pulled away from the global market and started printing their own money. 

I was drinking tea when I read this sentence and now have a wet keyboard.

I think you've got history a little bit mixed up.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #427 on: July 26, 2016, 02:27:42 PM »

I'm glad you put "6 million" in quotations.  I said he helped Zionism and worked with ZioJooz, and ZioJoo leaders wanted the suffering to happen even to their own people as to find a good excuse to create the state of "Israel".

I don't even know where to begin on this one, so I'll just say it's spelled "Jews", regardless of what they teach you under that bridge.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #428 on: July 26, 2016, 04:14:29 PM »

Awww, you think we went to war because we just like beating the badie.  History is written by the winners of wars.  I guess you believe the US has attacked so many countries because they hate Communism and love democracy?  :grouphug:

Churchill himself is alleged to have said "Germany’s unforgivable crime before the second world war was her attempt to extricate her economic power from the world’s trading system and to create her own exchange mechanism which would deny world finance its opportunity to profit."

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #429 on: July 26, 2016, 04:18:21 PM »

I don't even know where to begin on this one, so I'll just say it's spelled "Jews", regardless of what they teach you under that bridge.

Last time I tried that it turned into a picture.  Nazi Germany worked with Zionisstss to get German Jooz into Palestine, that's a fact.  And you obviously aren't aware that they would have stopped at nothing to get Palestine. 

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #430 on: July 26, 2016, 11:25:33 PM »

- Albert Einstein

Offline FourAceDeal

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #431 on: July 27, 2016, 03:30:42 AM »

Awww, you think we went to war because we just like beating the badie.  History is written by the winners of wars.  I guess you believe the US has attacked so many countries because they hate Communism and love democracy?  :grouphug:

Churchill himself is alleged to have said "Germany’s unforgivable crime before the second world war was her attempt to extricate her economic power from the world’s trading system and to create her own exchange mechanism which would deny world finance its opportunity to profit."

I believe that the wqar started because mad Austrian gained power and invaded Poland.  The first clue to this is found in the book that he wrote over a decade before about hwo he was going to gain power and invade Poland.  It was kind of a big giveaway.  As was the decade of  german rearming and planning for war.

I think if Mr Churchill woukld have started it he would have given his own side a bit of a head start.  But that's just me injecting a bit of logic into your fantasy world.  Sorry.

And by the way.....

.....Churchill NEVER said that.  That quote appeared relatively recently as an unattributed quote in the forward of a book and the quote was later linked to Churchill.  But if you can find it in anything Churchill wrote himself then I'd be glad to apologies.

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #432 on: July 27, 2016, 11:05:24 AM »

Ooh good god!!! Just when Benji was making sense, he goes back to :tinfoil: again.

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #434 on: July 27, 2016, 02:50:01 PM »

I believe that the wqar started because mad Austrian gained power and invaded Poland.  The first clue to this is found in the book that he wrote over a decade before about hwo he was going to gain power and invade Poland.  It was kind of a big giveaway.  As was the decade of  german rearming and planning for war.

I think if Mr Churchill woukld have started it he would have given his own side a bit of a head start.  But that's just me injecting a bit of logic into your fantasy world.  Sorry.

And by the way.....

.....Churchill NEVER said that.  That quote appeared relatively recently as an unattributed quote in the forward of a book and the quote was later linked to Churchill.  But if you can find it in anything Churchill wrote himself then I'd be glad to apologies.

If that was the case we'd have attacked Stalin too, unless it matters which side you attack Poland from? 

I know that, hence why I said "alleged".  He may have said it, of course there's no concrete proof, but he'd only have been telling the truth.  Germany started printing their own money under Hitler to the dismay of globalist banks and that's why we went to war with him.