Educational

Author Topic: Odeon back yourself.  (Read 2455 times)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Re: Odeon back yourself.
« Reply #45 on: July 27, 2016, 02:59:55 AM »
This is what delusion and going off the reservation looks like

How about handing out gold stars to anyone who promises to behave? Or better yet, ban blacks?

Any other obvious, irrelevant and impossible statements you wish to share with the class, Al?

How about doing neither?

I gotta say for someone who critiques my statements as irrelevant and impossible, you display great levels of hypocrisy.

Do you imagine the there is merit in what you say Odeon? If showing you lying and trying to bait and switch was not enough to disavow you and anyone else the what you write needs to be taken with a grain of salt, then I don't know what else is to be shown

My money is on butthurt, then, probably combined with that other thing.

This is like talking politics with a five year old. It's fun for a while but ultimately utterly futile and a bit nasty.

Its an interesting picture you paint. It's on the heels of you inferring gold stars should be given for good behaviour and blacks should have their guns taken away.

So holding with what I said above, taking what you say with a grain of salt is best.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap