Educational

Author Topic: Odeon back yourself.  (Read 2450 times)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Re: Odeon back yourself.
« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2016, 07:43:15 AM »
Maybe not lying any more but THIS is a new kind of weird

I love it how you still haven't addressed Trump's campaign book ideas.

Oh well.

This was kind of weird. You have to wonder why? Why would he imagine that there is the assumption of a needed defence.

So tell me again why you started a gazillion callout threads and went on and on about the same shit for months and months.

Or not. It's amusing how you want everyone else to back up their stuff but not when it comes to your shit. :yawn:

What is my "own shit" that you want me to back up. This "campaign book" you want me to back up is not "my own shit'.

The first mention of it was from you. If it is anyone's "shit" I suppose it would be Donald trump's shit. After that, perhaps it may under some consideration be considered "your shit" as you bought the campaign book into the conversion and wish to talk about it. Me? I have no particular thoughts on it one way or another. So how this is suddenly me not backing myself, I have no idea.

Pretty stupid comment there, Odeon.

As to the comments that Trump made in a couple of interviews, that were expressing a concept, yes I agree in principle with them. So THAT is a position. Happy to defend that. If he later makes a different position or further expands on that. I am happy to comment on THAT new position and whether I think it is good bad or indifferent.

What would be stupid, is to get into your head that IF I agree with one idea he has that I must:
Agree with everything he says;
Support every possible ramification of the concept once put in practice;
Know what further implication or development the person who originally had conceived the idea would have;
Take ownership of this concept as my own idea and be responsible for developing the concept or putting it into practice;
Can uni-Mind with the person who had the idea in the first place to;
Have to agree with the idea's originator when they further develop the idea.

If you are expecting me to do any of the above, not only ought you brace yourself to be disappointed but you sure be embarrassed by what you are asking.
"YOU agreed with something someone said? That is it! You must know everything they have and will ever say and defend everything they say. Then if you can't I will accuse you of not proving your points"

That is how ridiculous your comment is. So now you are being ridiculous as well. First you lied and then you went to ridiculous absurdities.

The reason I start four callout threads (or was it a gazillion?) was because of YOU. You wanted a reaction from me and you got one. I was defending myself from insults you leveled unreasonably at me. In the midst of doing this you have thrown poor defend on top of poor defend and not only doubled down on your unreasonableness but also lied, made separate false claims against me and in one instance said you would no longer back yourself in a specific thread. All of these are reason enough for me to start a new callout against you.

As for months and months? And....? You wanted a reaction and you played for one, you got one. I'd have not done the same had I have been in your position but you made your  choice to do so and so I do not think you ought to question the result now. This is a result of your actions.

What exactly are you finding "amusing" again?

Far from amusing, it is that kind of cringeworthy where you do not know whether to be frustrated and annoyed at the cognitive dissonance or do you laugh at it or even perhaps be embarrassed over it

But it is not even JUST here. Same deal with Benji. Odeon tries telling Benji that Boris Johnson is his hero because Johnson voted to leave (as did 52% of all the voters). So because Benji voted to leave, Benji HAS to agree with Johnson and like Johnson and defend Johnson and agree with him on all things....FUCKING WEIRD!

You voted for Brexit, surely you'd know about this?

Do you not read what I write?  I said I do not give a shit about Boris and Co, I was into this way before the whole 'Brexit' thing.  I have already told you why I voted out.  Boris is a cunt, Gove is a cunt.  I was astonished that we voted to 'leave' with those 2 parasites at the helm.

So you admit that you never bothered to find out the facts? Fucking hell. You deserve what you get. Like it or not, Boris, Gove et al are the kind of people you effectively voted for.

That seems a little dishonest, Odeon. Benji and ANY Brexiter can dislike ANY person who agrees with them on the subject of Brexit. Their agreeing with the principle of UK exiting the UK DOES NOT mean that they MUST agree with and like Johnson and it is the height of idiocy to imply that. (adding case you missed it the first time around, neither does he need to explain other positions Boris may have, defend his personality or outline every strategy the government may possibly make around the future non-EU UK)

If for example someone wants UK out of the EU because they consider the EU a bit of a totalitarian regime in which they feel UK does not get a good representation, that is light years away from someone who is wanting to exit EU because they are racist and believe it will stop the Middle Eastern immigrants. The two are not comparable and it is dishonest and stupid to say if you believe one you believe both and you must agree with each other of all issues.

I see you do this in my callout too and it is ridiculous. IF Benji is a fool as you keep telling us then acting like a fool does not seem to make that case at all.

Really weird and he seems oblivious to understanding what he is doing. It is not the Odeon of a year ago even. This Odeon has no critical reasoning and will go as far to lying when he is emotional

I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2016, 08:00:17 AM »
And the hits just keep coming

No I didn't.

Now back to what I said. It is your go-to insult isn't it? You called me crazy, Pea mentally ill and  FourAceDeal mentally ill. It is your default insult.

It seems quite blatantly obvious that when you disagree with someone's opinion, you call them mentally ill. I do get the rationale behind it too.

In the same way you described all the Brexiters as being racists (yes the whole 17 million or whatever), it is a great way or instantly and uncritically delegitimising any point that someone else may have that differs from yours.

Its far more likely that there is racists and not in the majority of either Brexiters and Bremains, but in both ranks. It is also far more likely that mental illness is NOT the reason that people have differing opinions but because your opinions are not the bastion of intellect and reason, but simply run of the mill opinions. Much like most people.

Feel free to keep calling everyone that disagrees with you mentally ill, it is obviously something you are accustomed to doing. By all means call half a population racist if it makes you feel better. I was simply pointing out something I noticed. I do not much care that you do so, just pointing out a pattern.

I called FourAceDeal crazy? I honestly don't remember. Could you show me where, please?
I suggested Pea might be mentally ill, and with good reason. Again, nothing to do with disagreeing with me, and everything to do with the content of his magnificently misjudged video.
I think you"re crazy. Not for disagreeing with me, but because of your behaviour in general. The way you constantly start long term feuds over extremely minor issues, and then refuse to let things drop. They tend to last 3 months :laugh: It's possible that you're not crazy, and are just suffering from a major personality disorder. However, I consider mental illness to be a more charitable explanation than personality disorder.

I have never called all Brexiteers racist.

So Les. Quite a few accusation, but there not very true. Are they :laugh:

:laugh: Aren't they? :laugh:

Is he mentally ill?

Is it possible that Pea is FourAceDeal? Sorry to FAD if that''s not the case.

Fucking awful :thumbdn:

Genuinely feel devastated :'(

Stayed up all night watching the results come through with a growing sense of horror.

Got about an hours sleep, and now I just want to cry >:(

:hug:

Could you vote from where you are?

I put off registering until the last minute, and when I finally got around to register, I couldn't. Turned out that because I hadn't been registered to vote in N.Ireland, I couldn't easily register to vote from here >:( It was way too late to do anything about it. Doesn't matter now though (emo) Leave won by quite a decent margin.

All my friends living here voted though. Obviously they voted remain. Would have been pretty dumb of them to have voted leave :laugh: Also, I think I'd have fallen out with any who voted leave :viking:

One of my friends and his fiance are talking about maybe moving back home because of the vote. They have a young daughter too. I get to play at being an auntie, and they're an awesome family. I'd be completely sick if they left :bigcry:
Hopefully they're just overreacting, and they won't have to leave.

I'm just in the foulest of moods at the moment :angrydance: I still can't quite believe the country voted to do this. Feel such utter contempt for England and Wales right now >:( Can't help feeling this was a vote for racism, intolerance, and isolationism :hitler: Really hope I'm wrong though :(

Back to you

Here's the full quote. Not the edited one you posted :facepalm2:

This video seems to be all about me :dunno: He's even calling me by my real name on a Youtube video :-\

It's sweet that he's "not criticized me for being lesbian," and "not really criticized me for being Scottish" :laugh:

Is he mentally ill?

Is it possible that Pea is FourAceDeal? Sorry to FAD if that''s not the case.

Clearly, this was a post about Pea.
I never came close to accusing FAD of being mentally ill. I had no reason to do so.

So, it seems that you lied when you accused me of saying FAD is mentally ill :thumbdn:

Even by your standards Les, that is pitiful. It reeks of intellectual dishonesty :thumbdn:

Can't help feeling this was a vote for racism, intolerance, and isolationism :hitler: Really hope I'm wrong though :(

I fully stand by that comment, and believe it to be true now, just as much as I did when I posted it.

However, that's very different to saying I "described all the Brexiters as being racists (yes the whole 17 million or whatever.")

At no point have I described all 17 million brexiteers as racists. Clearly not every brexiteer is a racist.

So Les, it looks like at best, you were completely wrong, and are desperately trying to quote posts that vaguely back your false claims :thumbdn:
At worst, you were just downright lying :thumbdn:

It's hard to believe that you are genuinely stupid enough to really believe that my posts accused FAD of being mentally ill, or that I accused every brexiteer of being a racist. If I am unable to believe that your mistakes are down to stupidity, then I am left with no option but to conclude that they are down to dishonesty.

Not cool Les. Not cool at all :thumbdn:

Hmm....I call bulletin.

Yes you asked whether Pea was mental ill and directly after whether FAD was Pea.

If Pea is mentally ill and FAD is Pea...

Yep it's you default. Both guy thought different to you so therefore both are alike and mentally ill.

No huge leaps, it's in your own words

You think racism, isolationism and intolerance is why Brexiters voted to leave....but your opinion is NOT that Brexiters are racist?

Now who is intellectually dishonest?

Out of interest how many Brexiters were there?

She proved you wrong. Admit it.

Yes not Odeon of a Year ago.

First point: C believes that A is mad. C Believes that B is A. Therefore does C believe B is mad?

Take your time  :laugh:

Second point:"Can't help feeling this was a vote for racism, intolerance, and isolationism :hitler:"

This may mean different things to different people and for different reasons. To me it seems to indicate rather strongly that

"Can't help feeling" Indicates that the member is "feeling" (perhaps against want or better judgement but feeling something irrespectively.)

"This was a vote for" Indicates to me that the member was saying that the purpose of the people voting in favour of leaving the EU (Context really should support this by any measure).

"racism, intolerance, and isolationism :hitler:" Indicates the aforementioned purpose. All of which I contend is a racist mindset. Someone who will vote based on racism, intolerance and isolationism IS being racist.

So....that all cleared up. What exactly did you imagine I got wrong Odeon?

What a complete fool. He did not realise my sarcasm. I was actually making my point being deliberately contrarian and Butterflies seemed to get it. Odeon clearly missed the subtlety entirely and thought I was conceding a point and rather than actually read what I had said and how it refuted her, wanted me to....I don't know? Apologise? Admit fault? Be crestfallen? Its cringeworthy. So very silly. Any thought to Odeon presenting a rational and logical opinion is long gone.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2016, 08:02:57 AM by Al Swearengen »
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #17 on: July 04, 2016, 04:50:55 AM »
Now trying for accusing me of lying.

Me disagreeing with you and Trump on your bigotry does not equal an open borders policy. But you know this, don't you? You simply decided a little lie would be good for your argument.

Seriously, Al? Why lie?

If this was not bad enough. I accused him of lying (and showed it in my signature) and he did a weak version of "I know what you are but what am I?".

But then it takes an even more painful turn:

And so you've started lying and misrepresenting my posts. Well done, "mate". If you want an all-out flame war, you're off to a good start.

Its pure cringe

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2016, 03:02:37 PM »
Well, stop lying and misrepresenting me, then. I'm not going to indulge you and quote your lies--you know what you did. And if you don't, then you truly are an idiot.

Mate.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #19 on: July 05, 2016, 05:58:37 PM »
Well, stop lying and misrepresenting me, then. I'm not going to indulge you and quote your lies--you know what you did. And if you don't, then you truly are an idiot.

Mate.

More "I know what you are but what am I?" Odeon has nothing.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2016, 06:00:15 PM by Al Swearengen »

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #20 on: July 05, 2016, 06:02:13 PM »
You, on the other hand, have yet to show how banning the Muslims (all of them is what Trump says, remember, and you think his ideas are reasonable) from entering the US would help anything, and obviously you won't since you can't.

And.....this is what I have EVER argued. No? Who the fuck are you arguing then? And I think his ideas are reasonable. Only a absolute idiot would think that anyone would agree with everything someone else said or would ever say. Are you that absolute idiot?

Yes or no?

You have yet to show why I will have any position on Trump wanting to ban all Muslims from entering the US. This is not his initial position nor one that I have proffered an opinion on. Regardless of whether he says that now it is not what he initially said and no what I have said seemed like a reasonable position. And no, at this point it is not simply you misunderstanding because I have explained this point to you three or four times.

Hell, I think I have evidence of this in this thread.

I've already explained why your opinions amount to bigotry.

No, he said he disagreed with a point I never made, never agreed with nor defended and called me a bigot. Big difference. As I say, lying and/or stupid.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2016, 06:08:01 PM by Al Swearengen »

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #21 on: July 06, 2016, 12:36:47 AM »
I see. You are the only one allowed to accuse others of lying.

You live in a narrow world.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #22 on: July 06, 2016, 01:06:11 AM »

Not at all. You can accuse me of whatever you like but when you try this as a tactic after you see me accusing you of the same thing and unlike me do not show why you believe that (rather than just say "You know why/how/what you lied about") it looks a little bit disingenuous and simply trying to distract attention away from you. Weak, disingenuous and stupid.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #23 on: July 06, 2016, 04:22:41 PM »

Not at all. You can accuse me of whatever you like but when you try this as a tactic after you see me accusing you of the same thing and unlike me do not show why you believe that (rather than just say "You know why/how/what you lied about") it looks a little bit disingenuous and simply trying to distract attention away from you. Weak, disingenuous and stupid.

Your attention, you mean? Nobody else gives a shit.

But the irony of it all. You accuse me of lying and then lie yourself. Your intellectual dishonesty knows no boundaries these days. Maybe you did lie about not tiptoeing around DFG, after all.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #24 on: July 06, 2016, 06:05:31 PM »

Your attention, you mean? Nobody else gives a shit.

But the irony of it all. You accuse me of lying and then lie yourself. Your intellectual dishonesty knows no boundaries these days. Maybe you did lie about not tiptoeing around DFG, after all.

You have yet to show me where I have lied. Make the accusation as much as you like though. I will accuse you of being a clown.

Offline MLA

• Elitest Aspie of the Aspie Elite
  • Modulator
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • The internet isn't a library, it's a stage.
« Reply #25 on: July 07, 2016, 10:27:44 AM »
I'm so sick to death of this shit that I have decided to spam it going forward.  Will remain boring to everyone else, but will at least entertain ME!

(Really, is anything more important than that?)

Offline MLA

• Elitest Aspie of the Aspie Elite
  • Modulator
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • The internet isn't a library, it's a stage.
« Reply #26 on: July 07, 2016, 10:30:15 AM »
Pictures of backs:

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #27 on: July 07, 2016, 06:27:20 PM »
McJ would approve.  :P
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #28 on: July 08, 2016, 07:16:00 AM »
I'm backing Hubert up.

I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #29 on: July 08, 2016, 07:49:11 AM »
Pictures of backs:

You "back" your self far better than Odeon