Start here > What's your crime? Basic Discussion

Questions for Lestat: Lestat's Lab

(1/32) > >>

WolFish:
Question of a pharmacological, natural and random nature. Lestat is our own private internet.

MLA:
Oh, I love it!

When you nod off, how often do you poop yourself?

WolFish:
i would be curious to know if there were meds that made that more possible. when i have a gluten exposure, i have to race for the bathroom to pee.

WolFish:
also, this:

i have an upper respiratory virus for which i am taking elderflower and essiac tea. the essiac works great for upper respiratory stuff and the elderflower does too.

i have some other things i take on a regular basis - vitamin D either 5 or 10,000 IU, (prescribed by gastroenterologist as apparently i don't make it) turmeric and boron (joints), and b-complex for energy.

don't know if you know the natural stuff but i am in the process of looking up interactions for these with the essiac tea - not as concerned about the elderflower since the amount is very small, but wouldn't want to interrupt the effects of the other supplements.

am making essiac tea and py, in spite of clogged sinuses said it smelled like fermented dirty gym socks or something of the sort. it has sheep sorrel, slippery elm bark, burdock root and indian rhubarb root. i think there was some controversy about the sheep sorrel.

WolFish:
OK last question for the day

if i eat camembert rind which has mold in the penicillin family (not the same as notatum, something that begins with 'c' i think), will that have the same effect as taking an antibiotic? granted it will be a small amount since camembert is expensive here. now i am wondering if that could be a third variable in the idea that french people don't get sick as often in spite of a diet high in fat and alcohol.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version