Educational

Author Topic: Zeghtard is a whiny little bitch,  (Read 3047 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: Zeghtard is a whiny little bitch,
« Reply #75 on: October 26, 2018, 10:48:37 AM »
Abducted by aliens is my guess. I suggested this to an alien and they flinched so it's true.

:zoinks:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #76 on: October 26, 2018, 03:06:41 PM »
Oh, and while your whiney little ass is here, why don't you tell us all about me and Callaway having a PM fight? Go on, we can all use a few laughs.

:popcorn:

I've already explained it. I searched the internet on several occasions after she left, looking for obituaries or police reports in her area and found nothing. Since she wasn't the kind of person to just leave without saying anything, the only explanation that made sense was she wanted to get away from someone here.

I mentioned that suspicion and you flinched.   :hahaha:

I think you just flinched. What aren't you telling us? :tinfoil:

Bitch, pleez!! Did I psycho ghey you? Did I threaten your account with sanctions, then offer no plausible explanation as to why??

No one believes your BS narratives anymore. Just. Give. It. Up!!

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #77 on: October 26, 2018, 03:23:38 PM »
Oh, and while your whiney little ass is here, why don't you tell us all about me and Callaway having a PM fight? Go on, we can all use a few laughs.

I've already explained it. I searched the internet on several occasions after she left, looking for obituaries or police reports in her area and found nothing. Since she wasn't the kind of person to just leave without saying anything, the only explanation that made sense was she wanted to get away from someone here.

Bitch, pleez!! Did I psycho ghey you? Did I threaten your account with sanctions, then offer no plausible explanation as to why??

Projection and deflection all Odeon has in his ever decreasing bag of tricks.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #78 on: October 27, 2018, 08:57:05 AM »

You are the one with the BS narrative, Scrap. Did you forget already?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #79 on: October 27, 2018, 08:59:00 AM »

You really need to fill out one of these.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #80 on: November 17, 2018, 07:10:39 AM »

You really need to fill out one of these.

The thing is, if I actually asked you what I may possibly be butthurt about, you probably would not have stock standard answer yet. That is what Progressive do. The narrative is important and truth or honesty is not.

Her is a moral quandary for you. Just to see how your moral compass is aligned.

1) You are an unmarried man you are dating a married woman who is a little highly strung you are enjoying the sex but she wants more out of the relationship. Should you terminate this?

2) You are a married man dating an unmarried woman  who is suffering psychological issues and you are enjoying the sex and interplay but she wants more and you have indicated that there is more available than what you can offer. Should you terminate this?

Want to get a sense of your intellectual and moral bearing. Believe me I think you are a piece of shit and hypocritical as all get up but I think you will ignore or deflect these questions and i think that unto itself is telling.

You are a dickead Odeon.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #81 on: November 17, 2018, 03:24:01 PM »
I've been wondering about the nature of your butthurt for quite some time, tbh. After all, before I pointed out your intellectual dishonesty, your tune was very different. Remember that? It's interesting how it changed just because I dared to criticise you when you were being an arse.

Is that why you lash out when you drink? Does it all become a bit too much for you? All those failures, all the bitterness? Does it make you want to drink more?

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #82 on: November 17, 2018, 07:24:19 PM »
I've been wondering about the nature of your butthurt for quite some time, tbh. After all, before I pointed out your intellectual dishonesty, your tune was very different. Remember that? It's interesting how it changed just because I dared to criticise you when you were being an arse.

Is that why you lash out when you drink? Does it all become a bit too much for you? All those failures, all the bitterness? Does it make you want to drink more?

Not at all. There was intellectual dishonesty on my side at the time and I was happy to point out the projection and hypocrisy. Still am. No if I have a few drinks I am certainly a lot less measured but this place is not integral to myself or my well-being and it would be an exercise in intellectual dishonesty to pretend you thought otherwise.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #83 on: November 18, 2018, 03:00:10 AM »
You didn't acknowledge your intellectual dishonesty at the time, remember? This is a big step for you.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #84 on: November 18, 2018, 05:41:03 AM »
You didn't acknowledge your intellectual dishonesty at the time, remember? This is a big step for you.

There was no intellectual dishonesty BY me but rather all the intellectual dishonesty on my side was that which was projected there FROM you.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #85 on: November 18, 2018, 09:38:02 AM »
There was intellectual dishonesty on my side at the time

:M

- Albert Einstein