Author Topic: Abortionist Refers to Black Babies as Ugly and as Potential Murderers  (Read 671 times)

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
Racism has always had a home in the abortion industry. It started with Planned Parenthood founder Margaret Sanger, a eugenicist who advocated for the limiting of the black population through her Negro Project to, in her words, “stop the multiplication of the unfit.” Live Action’s Racism Project proved that Sanger’s legacy is still alive and thriving at Planned Parenthood today. The overall abortion industry continues to target minority women. And while black women make up only about 12% of the U.S. population, they get about 36% of the abortions. Yes, racism is indeed alive and well in today’s abortion industry.

http://liveactionnews.org/investigative/abortionist-refers-black-babies-as-ugly-potential-murderers/]

In the video, Charlotte, NC abortionist Ron Virmani claims that he doesn’t want to force taxpayers to pay for “those babies,” that he doesn’t want them “to be born and brought up and kill those people in Colorado,” and he asks if the people he’s talking to want to adopt “those ugly black babies.”

So to recap, black babies are apparently a burden to taxpayers, will grow up to be murderers, and are ugly to boot.

This is just further evidence of the inherent racism in the abortion industry, which, sadly, rarely gets brought to light.

:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
Re: Abortionist Refers to Black Babies as Ugly and as Potential Murderers
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2012, 04:03:38 PM »
I don't think the abortion industry as a whole is racist, but unfortunately people like Dr. Ron Virmani make it seem that way. He sure is one to talk about calling someone ugly. He ain't much to look at himself. I have mixed feelings about abortion myself. I believe everyone has a right to live, but I also feel for victims of rape/incest and people who could die giving birth. It pissed me off when a nun was excommunicated for performing a life saving abortion, when both mother and child would have died. I don't hold extremist views at all and think they are crazy coming from either direction.

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2012, 07:35:27 PM »
That sounds soooo fucked up.  I have never heard of anything like that going on here in the uk.   Sure, we do have racist groups,  but i have never heard of them being associated with abortions.

I feel it should be available as a choice.  I always said i would have one if i got pregnant  -  oh yeah until i actually found out i was!  i don't know what i would do without the urchin now :laugh: he is the best thing that has ever happened to me. 
blah blah blah

Offline Dexter Morgan

• Karma Policeman of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2012, 09:14:23 PM »
So abortion is fine as long as it isn't racist?
« Last Edit: August 12, 2012, 09:17:02 PM by Dexter Morgan »

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2012, 09:19:00 PM »
So abortion is fine as long as it isn't racist?

:green:

midlifeaspie

« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2012, 11:56:58 AM »
When you refer to abortions as an "industry" I have to assume you are either joking a la The Onion, or you spend too much time listening to Sean Hannity and Rushbo.

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2012, 03:17:04 PM »
When you refer to abortions as an "industry" I have to assume you are either joking a la The Onion, or you spend too much time listening to Sean Hannity and Rushbo.

I wrote that because that is what the article referred to it as and it stuck in the back of my mind. It happens with me a lot.

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2012, 03:28:49 PM »

I wrote that because that is what the article referred to it as and it stuck in the back of my mind. It happens with me a lot.

Who's Rushbo? Is it that bloated loudmouth Rush Limbaugh? Semicolon made a funny quote about him on AFF years ago.

Quote from: Semicolon

This sort of thing would never happen in America. If anyone tried to shoot America's largest living land animal, conservatives would be rioting in the streets.

For the record, America's biggest land animal is Rush Limbaugh. The American Bison comes in as a close second, with the largest specimens weighting 2,200 pounds. Of course, very few people in America actually care about the bison. So much for being second. Sad.

Offline Dexter Morgan

• Karma Policeman of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2012, 02:07:12 PM »
How is it not an industry?  The doctors do provide a service and receive compensation.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2012, 04:13:53 PM »
How is it not an industry?  The doctors do provide a service and receive compensation.

in·dus·try/ˈindəstrē/
Noun:   
Economic activity concerned with the processing of raw materials and manufacture of goods in factories.

For "abortion" to be an industry it would also have to be easily separated and identifiable from general women's healthcare

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2016, 02:35:31 PM »
I don't see the problem here,

Offline MLA

• Elitest Aspie of the Aspie Elite
  • Modulator
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • The internet isn't a library, it's a stage.
« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2016, 04:37:12 PM »
I don't see the problem here,

Abortion isn't an issue you'll ever have to deal with.  Requires a woman :M