Author Topic: Best troll in I2 history??  (Read 5762 times)

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
Re: Best troll in I2 history??
« Reply #105 on: May 07, 2016, 06:56:09 PM »
Peaguy had a stroke? Did anybody else hear that? Near the end of his video.

He wanted a stroke of Scrappy according to Gopher  :zoinks:

It's not just Pappy. He gushes about a few men on the forum, including you.  :hahaha: The level of male ego stroking he could bring to this place makes me like him already. :GA: Although if he comes back, I may have to arm wrestle him for Pyraxis' honor.  :viking:
:gopher:

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #106 on: May 07, 2016, 07:15:15 PM »
I did my part to get Pea back, but, as I said, it's not just forgiveness, it's trying to forget.  And for the record, I still am in contact with Lucifer and she and I are friends.   8)  The past is over and done with in this regard!
Lure her back too.

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Lurker at the Threshold.
« Reply #107 on: May 07, 2016, 07:40:58 PM »
I did my part to get Pea back, but, as I said, it's not just forgiveness, it's trying to forget.  And for the record, I still am in contact with Lucifer and she and I are friends.   8)  The past is over and done with in this regard!
Lure her back too.

Ain't gonna happen!   I respect her too much to even try.  Her account is still open, and that will be her choice.  She knows I'm here and that is all I am going to say! 
"Some books are to be tasted.  Others to be swallowed.  And some few to be chewed and digested."  --Sir Francis Bacon

"Civilization exists by geologic consent.  Subject to change without notice."  --Will Durant

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #108 on: May 07, 2016, 10:49:59 PM »
Lure her back too.

Ain't gonna happen!   I respect her too much to even try.  Her account is still open, and that will be her choice.  She knows I'm here and that is all I am going to say!

Say Hello to her for me
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Jack

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #109 on: May 08, 2016, 05:13:33 AM »
Lure her back too.

Why does your respect for her prevent you from inviting her to return to the site?

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #110 on: May 08, 2016, 05:39:24 AM »
Since we're talking about Pea, here's a video that he asked me to post.  And I thought, "why not?" 
Sounds like this guy maybe wants to make up with Odeon and come back.

"Hi Jack matey.

No, I'm not looking to forgive or be forgiven - I don't have those feelings at all now.

I made a video response because Odeon - despite our grievances - was cool enough to put that aside and praise me for being an entertaining poster in the past. I2 has given me a lot of fun memories 8-10 years ago online.

I highly doubt I'll be reinstated on the board. Plus, I don't think many here would want to save the community, as the membership has pretty much moved on into different paths in their lives. I2 is not as important to them now as it was before. Things change."
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #111 on: May 08, 2016, 06:15:55 AM »
Lure her back too.

Why does your respect for her prevent you from inviting her to return to the site?

Her account is still open, her choice.
"Some books are to be tasted.  Others to be swallowed.  And some few to be chewed and digested."  --Sir Francis Bacon

"Civilization exists by geologic consent.  Subject to change without notice."  --Will Durant

Offline Jack

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #112 on: May 08, 2016, 09:40:20 AM »
I don't think many here would want to save the community,
Jack's interest is somewhat selfish, and directly related to the life of the community.

Still her choice if invited or not. How can she know if people are even interested in her return if that interest isn't expressed?

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #113 on: May 08, 2016, 03:51:44 PM »
I don't think many here would want to save the community,
Jack's interest is somewhat selfish, and directly related to the life of the community.

Still her choice if invited or not. How can she know if people are even interested in her return if that interest isn't expressed?

Jack, I'm not trying to be combative...but, I know the history of this place.....very well!  If Lucifer was interested, she would come back in a heartbeat....but, too much water has flowed underneath the bridge and those bridge foundations have been blown up, bulldozed and obliterated.  I do know what I am talking about!

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #114 on: May 08, 2016, 04:57:54 PM »
I'm glad she's not here.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #115 on: May 08, 2016, 05:33:22 PM »
She was on Al's site, but I thought she was boring because she only seemed interested in talking about herself.  :dunno:
:gopher:

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #116 on: May 08, 2016, 05:48:10 PM »
Jack, I have a great idea...a compromise......go to the member's list and PM each and everyone asking them to come back.  Callaway, mcgiver/mcj, nomaken, RobertN, Omegafemale, etc, etc, etc......I cannot be arsed....I have in the past mentioned this place to friends like gwynfryn and others, I'm not sure if I got CBC here, or Gareth, etc.   But, I am not the I2 recruiter, not my circus, not my monkey's...   

Offline Jack

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #117 on: May 08, 2016, 06:03:52 PM »
Jack, I have a great idea...a compromise......go to the member's list and PM each and everyone asking them to come back.  Callaway, mcgiver/mcj, nomaken, RobertN, Omegafemale, etc, etc, etc......I cannot be arsed....I have in the past mentioned this place to friends like gwynfryn and others, I'm not sure if I got CBC here, or Gareth, etc.   But, I am not the I2 recruiter, not my circus, not my monkey's...
Jack already does that, at least once per year, and about twice per year for more recently active members. Last PM to Lucifer was February 2015. :M

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #118 on: May 08, 2016, 06:06:31 PM »

I came here because Al and Hyke were here; you got me onto the Drivel, as I recall.
  I also remember seeing you and your wife on the late Aspergian Island.  So many years ...  :apondering:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #119 on: May 08, 2016, 06:25:12 PM »

I came here because Al and Hyke were here; you got me onto the Drivel, as I recall.
  I also remember seeing you and your wife on the late Aspergian Island.  So many years ...  :apondering:

That does seem like an epoch ago!   :mastodon:  The dim distant past!    :trollskull: