Author Topic: Did Hilary encourage Donald Trump to run for president?  (Read 2392 times)

Offline QuéOnda

• Frequent Poster
  • Spam hunter
Did Hilary encourage Donald Trump to run for president?
« on: March 15, 2016, 12:59:05 PM »
I was talking to my dad about a week ago, and he mentioned something that made me think. He talked about how Donald Trump doesn't seem to know what he's getting into and how he's not even a true conservative. He then said, "I wonder whether Hilary put Donald up to running for president." That got me to thinking. What if that's true? Hilary might have told Trump, "Run for president and act like a complete asshole. Enough idiots in this country go for that, and you'll win the Republican nomination. That way, I have easy competition for the presidency, and I'll win." I'm beginning to think that's what happened, that Donald and Hilary are in cahoots. If you'll remember, Donald almost did that in 2012, and it wasn't until Obama and not HIlary started winning that Trump bowed out of the race. In any instance, Trump has supported Hilary in the past, giving her money and saying that she's the best candidate to make a deal with Iran. In any instance, that sounds just like the underhanded sort of thing that Hilary would do. Does anyone else agree with me?
"Share doubts, fears, and those questions that have no answers; for when it is genuine, when it is born of the need to speak, no one can stop the human voice. When it is denied a mouth, it speaks with the hands or the eyes, or the pores, or anything at all because every single one of us has something to say to others, something that deserves to be celebrated or forgiven by others"-Eduardo Galeano (1940-2015)

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
Re: Did Hilary encourage Donald Trump to run for president?
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2016, 01:39:07 PM »
That's the underhanded thing I would have done. >:D

Although I don't think anyone has to "tell" the Donald to act like an asshole, that's just a given...wind him up and let him go.

I still think he's got a good chance though...whether I think he's an ass or not, or whether or not he knows what he's doing...a lot of people are listening to him. :zombiefuck:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2016, 02:04:08 PM »
I was talking to my dad about a week ago, and he mentioned something that made me think. He talked about how Donald Trump doesn't seem to know what he's getting into and how he's not even a true conservative. He then said, "I wonder whether Hilary put Donald up to running for president." That got me to thinking. What if that's true? Hilary might have told Trump, "Run for president and act like a complete asshole. Enough idiots in this country go for that, and you'll win the Republican nomination. That way, I have easy competition for the presidency, and I'll win." I'm beginning to think that's what happened, that Donald and Hilary are in cahoots. If you'll remember, Donald almost did that in 2012, and it wasn't until Obama and not HIlary started winning that Trump bowed out of the race. In any instance, Trump has supported Hilary in the past, giving her money and saying that she's the best candidate to make a deal with Iran. In any instance, that sounds just like the underhanded sort of thing that Hilary would do. Does anyone else agree with me?

Hillary is a liar and a criminal. Better him than her. I hope that the first female President is neither of those things.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2016, 07:15:06 PM »

:tinfoil:
:gopher:

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2016, 07:39:04 PM »
'If the American people ever find out what we have done, they would chase us down the street and lynch us.' ~George H. W. Bush

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2016, 05:26:32 AM »
I very much doubt it.

And of the two, I really, really hope Hillary wins. Trump is downright dangerous. He is a lunatic, a racist and a liar.

Carson watsisname, who endorsed Trump after giving up on the race himself qualified his support the other day. He said that even if Trump turns out to be a bad choice, it's only going to be four years. That endorsement, to me, speaks volumes.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2016, 06:05:53 AM »
Doubt it too.

Conspiracy theories always will have believers. Any conspiracy theory will do.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2016, 06:36:11 AM »
I think Bernie would pander to the worst of society in an effort to be nice and fuzzy. I think Cruz is too evangelical and slimy. I think Hilary is a criminal and has an agenda that is unhealthy. I think she has used her influence and connections and position to get out of serious trouble (pay a fine, pull a few strings, bury the problem or throw a few people under the bus - it IS politics but the worst of it),

Then there is Trump. He is a caricature. He is a parody of himself. He is the "You're Fired" guy from TV. He has no experience. ALL he has is bluster and conviction and tough guy arrogance. THAT is what he is using. Get him into the White House and he will be surrounded by people telling him what he must say and how the job is done and I am sure he will follow their lead. I think his personality to win the nomination will differ from that once he is President.

Could be completely wrong.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2016, 12:43:24 PM »
They are all a bunch of pathological liars...IMO this election has been the biggest political sideshow yet.

I'm sure other countries are watching...and laughing.

Out of them all I probably will support Hillary, not really because I trust her or feel she's the best choice...just because I really haven't seen too many signs of intelligence from the rest of the lot. 

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2016, 01:31:37 PM »
If Hillary becomes president then it will be the first time that two presidents had sex with each other... well that we know of anyway :zoinks:
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2016, 01:52:02 PM »
If Hillary becomes president then it will be the first time that two presidents had sex with each other... well that we know of anyway :zoinks:

At least she's played a part in this rodeo before...and we all managed to live.

Bill did his part too, but after listening to the two of them in interviews over the past few years, I still say he signed up mainly for the free blow jobs.  :thumbup:

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2016, 03:38:40 PM »
  "[...]I respect the strategy.  In your position, I would have done the same."  --- Walter White :heisenberg:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline Arya Quinn

• The Mad Queen
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • UwU
« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2016, 06:46:36 PM »
With notorious cockwomble Donald Trump edging closer and closer to being President, I'm crossing my fingers that this bugger shows up at my front door pretty soon:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2016, 12:14:31 AM »
Anyone but Hilary. Sanders is better, Cruz is better, and even Trump is better.

Offline QuéOnda

• Frequent Poster
  • Spam hunter
« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2016, 10:01:16 AM »
Anyone but Hilary. Sanders is better, Cruz is better, and even Trump is better.

I disagree that Trump is better. It's hard to tell what Trump really believes, seeing as there is no real substance to his campaign and he's flip-flopped so many times. He has spoken well of fascists and has an economic plan that will leave us bankrupt.
"Share doubts, fears, and those questions that have no answers; for when it is genuine, when it is born of the need to speak, no one can stop the human voice. When it is denied a mouth, it speaks with the hands or the eyes, or the pores, or anything at all because every single one of us has something to say to others, something that deserves to be celebrated or forgiven by others"-Eduardo Galeano (1940-2015)