Educational

Author Topic: Graelwyn Grilling Time  (Read 5865 times)

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
Re: Graelwyn Grilling Time
« Reply #45 on: January 18, 2007, 10:54:33 AM »
Gee whiz, was that the best you guys could come up with in questioning me lol? I mean, hell, there must still be a fair amount you don't know about me, even in spite of my open nature on the rest of the forum  ::) :eyebrows:

the moment you stated that you aren't interested in sex then i lost all my material.
you see i am one dimensional.

now if you wish to talk about the unspeakables, then i have alot of questions for you.
Misunderstood.

driftingblizzard

« Reply #46 on: January 18, 2007, 11:08:16 AM »
Gee whiz, was that the best you guys could come up with in questioning me lol? I mean, hell, there must still be a fair amount you don't know about me, even in spite of my open nature on the rest of the forum  ::) :eyebrows:
OK Graelwyn, here's one for you.    YES or NO only please....

Would you ever visit a man that you've met only over the internet...  (we'll work on the details later :eyebrows:)

Graelwyn

« Reply #47 on: January 18, 2007, 03:15:51 PM »
Yes

Graelwyn

« Reply #48 on: January 18, 2007, 03:17:15 PM »

the moment you stated that you aren't interested in sex then i lost all my material.

now if you wish to talk about the unspeakables, then i have alot of questions for you.

Now, that is sad...the only interest you have in a female is their sex lives?

driftingblizzard

« Reply #49 on: January 18, 2007, 03:54:46 PM »
Yes

We shall talk soon!  BTW, McJuggs doesn't speak for all of us...   

Q#2:  What is your favorite food?
Q#3:  If you found a very large amount of cash, would you keep it?

Graelwyn

« Reply #50 on: January 18, 2007, 03:57:33 PM »
Yes

Q2- Cannot choose favourite food as I have several... seafood, vegetables, fruit, anything chocolate, cake.

Q3-No, I would probably hand it in to the police station...my conscience wouldn't let me keep it.

driftingblizzard

« Reply #51 on: January 18, 2007, 04:51:22 PM »
Yes

Q2- Cannot choose favourite food as I have several... seafood, vegetables, fruit, anything chocolate, cake.

Q3-No, I would probably hand it in to the police station...my conscience wouldn't let me keep it.

Both of those are great answers....

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #52 on: January 18, 2007, 06:54:02 PM »

what else is there?
Misunderstood.

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #53 on: January 18, 2007, 08:03:44 PM »
What is your favorite color?

What should go on a pizza?
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Graelwyn

« Reply #54 on: January 18, 2007, 09:49:35 PM »

what else is there?

Hmm, are you insinuating that the only use for a woman is to have babies and provide sex for the male?

There is plenty else...interests, history, wishes, dreams, philosophies, ideologies, experiences...sex is a tiny quantity in my life. It is a primitive, basic and in general, brainless activity. That is my opinion of it. It has its place, sure, it is pleasurable, but it isn't the be all and end all of life. And if it is, well, that is a very narrow existence.

Graelwyn

« Reply #55 on: January 18, 2007, 09:51:25 PM »
What is your favorite color?

What should go on a pizza?

I seem to like all colours apart from yellow and orange, but Blue and green are my current favourites.

Pizza? I don't have it that often, but when I do, I usually have a vegetarian one with egg, spinach and pine nuts on it. We have a place called pizza express where you can watch it being made and they have some amazing combinations of toppings.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #56 on: January 18, 2007, 10:00:46 PM »
Hmm, are you insinuating that the only use for a woman is to have babies and provide sex for the male?

There is plenty else...interests, history, wishes, dreams, philosophies, ideologies, experiences...sex is a tiny quantity in my life. It is a primitive, basic and in general, brainless activity. That is my opinion of it.   

but for many men, their dominant brain is in their smaller head. ;)

It has its place, sure, it is pleasurable, but it isn't the be all and end all of life. And if it is, well, that is a very narrow existence

shall i explain where babies come from? :P

i am sorry, but it was a legitimate question:  what else is there?

i wasn't really meaning to demean you.  i was simply prying more information out of you.

so you like to write and you enjoy photography.

what elkse is there?  do you like to dance?
Misunderstood.

Graelwyn

« Reply #57 on: January 18, 2007, 10:10:01 PM »
I like history, archeology, movies, ghost hunting, visiting old buildings, researching things that catch my attention, studying people and analysing them, art, museums, walking in countryside, spiritual concepts... I have a lot of on/off interests. Oh, I am also interested in places like Easter Island and Stonehengs, and lost cities and things like that.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #58 on: January 19, 2007, 08:05:55 AM »
history:

if you could live at any time in history when would it be and why?
Misunderstood.

Graelwyn

« Reply #59 on: January 19, 2007, 04:07:00 PM »
The renaissance...there was no many new ideas floating around in that period of time, the art was beautiful, I like the music from that time and the clothes worn were incrredible too.