Author Topic: Graelwyn Grilling Time  (Read 5847 times)

Graelwyn

Graelwyn Grilling Time
« on: January 03, 2007, 10:05:45 PM »
Ok, since most seem to be in on this, and since I seem to like sharing about myself, here is my ask anything thread...just a warning, I have little experience in sexual relationships and am not greatly comfortable talking about sex in great detail...other than that, I talk about anything... I hope  :green:

Scrapheap

Re: Graelwyn Grilling Time
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2007, 10:07:52 PM »
What is your name??.............

What is your quest??........

What is the average velocity of an unladen sparrow??........

Graelwyn

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2007, 10:11:54 PM »
Name is Katharine Zoe Ruth, but most call me Kate.

My Quest is to discover the meaning of everything in life, insofar as I can, even though my interpretation will be highly subjective lol and to leave my mark on the world...either through my writing or through my photography.

The final question... I don't know, and I can't be buggered to look it up on google, if it is even there :green:

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2007, 10:21:45 PM »
have you ever experienced multiple orgasms?
Misunderstood.

Scrapheap

« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2007, 10:27:33 PM »

Psssst McJ....... you're supposed to kiss her a few times before you go for the clitoris.  ;) :eyebrows: :laugh:

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2007, 10:29:41 PM »

Psssst McJ....... you're supposed to kiss her a few times before you go for the clitoris.  ;) :eyebrows: :laugh:

i forgot!
it's been a while.
Misunderstood.

Scrapheap

« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2007, 10:31:59 PM »

i forgot!
it's been a while.

9 months.... right?? ;D

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2007, 10:33:52 PM »

i forgot!
it's been a while.

9 months.... right?? ;D

only about 1 month.

hey i am guaranteed a handjob later though.  and i don't even have to do it myself.
Misunderstood.

Graelwyn

« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2007, 10:43:24 PM »

Nope.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2007, 11:10:22 PM »

You mentioned that music was important to you, but you did not say what kind of music you like the most.

Are you a musician?
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Graelwyn

« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2007, 11:27:17 PM »

You mentioned that music was important to you, but you did not say what kind of music you like the most.

Are you a musician?

I used to play piano and clarinet, but my gift has always been my singing voice. I am voice trained, but I have yet to make something of it as I lack the confidence to make a living from it. I have loved music since I was a child and I suppose, one might say it is a kinda...hmm, stim? or an escape from the noise and chaos of the world around me.

I like so much music... I cannot name one band or singer I like most, but I think I shall have to say I like celtic the most...as in Enya and a group called Clannad. Close behind those are Nightwish, Within Temptation, Sting/The Police, Art Garfunkel, Vangelis (Did music to Bladerunner) and Rasmus. I like show music and War Of The Worlds too. There is little I don't like, tho I dont like really heavy metal or country too much. I like classical, especially renditions done by Sky.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2007, 03:05:10 PM »

That's interesting. I, too, enjoy all forms of music, but old rock gets the most airtime around me, followed closely by fifties and sixties jazz. I can't pin down a favorite rocker, but Hendrix gets a lot of plays, followed by the Beatles and Led Zeppelin. I actually enjoy metal, but I have to be in the mood for it. My favorite jazz musician is Miles Davis, especially his "Bitches Brew" era. Monk and Coltrane are also in the top spots, along with Herbie Hancock. I managed to work it out so I could meet him this summer. He is every bit as strange as his music. Bach is hands down my favorite classical composer, Tchaikovsky and Beethoven, tie for second place. That's kind of predictable, I guess. I only draw the line at rap, but I don't consider it music, anyway. I need to explore more Celtic bands, since I'm only familiar with the ones who came to the USA and made commercial successes of themselves. I know there are many more.

I listen to music about twenty hours per day - it goes off, sometimes, when I take my naps. A nap sounds like a good idea, right now.  :laugh:
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Leto729

• The God Emperor of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2007, 03:13:04 PM »
Is that Stonehenge in Your avatar?
« Last Edit: January 04, 2007, 03:16:42 PM by kevv729 »
Guardian of the Empire

Graelwyn

« Reply #13 on: January 04, 2007, 03:45:29 PM »

That's interesting. I, too, enjoy all forms of music, but old rock gets the most airtime around me, followed closely by fifties and sixties jazz. I can't pin down a favorite rocker, but Hendrix gets a lot of plays, followed by the Beatles and Led Zeppelin. I actually enjoy metal, but I have to be in the mood for it. My favorite jazz musician is Miles Davis, especially his "Bitches Brew" era. Monk and Coltrane are also in the top spots, along with Herbie Hancock. I managed to work it out so I could meet him this summer. He is every bit as strange as his music. Bach is hands down my favorite classical composer, Tchaikovsky and Beethoven, tie for second place. That's kind of predictable, I guess. I only draw the line at rap, but I don't consider it music, anyway. I need to explore more Celtic bands, since I'm only familiar with the ones who came to the USA and made commercial successes of themselves. I know there are many more.

I listen to music about twenty hours per day - it goes off, sometimes, when I take my naps. A nap sounds like a good idea, right now.  :laugh:

Hmm, I have some of my favourite songs on a site called esnips, but not sure how much celtic is there. Have some nightwish there though. Some of that is quite beautiful, especially a song called 'Angels Fall First'. I listen to music almost as much as you do, though not quite as I sleep for 7-8 hours a night and cannot sleep with any noise...or any light. Anyway, here is link to my uploaded songs on esnips. You should be able to just click and play.They use windows media player.

http://www.esnips.com/web/GraelwynsOtherStuff

Kevv... Yes, it is Stonehenge in my avatar. Have been there once, and you couldn't get near the stones due to barriers. I much prefer a stone circle here called Avebury.

Offline Leto729

• The God Emperor of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #14 on: January 04, 2007, 06:47:43 PM »
So You live in England?
Guardian of the Empire