Educational

Author Topic: Goldmember  (Read 131 times)

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
Goldmember
« on: January 07, 2016, 06:06:09 AM »
Oklahoma Jackpot Winner Dies After Gold Plating His Testicles

Justin Reiter from Tulsa, Oklahoma , died of medical complications after attempting to gold plate his own genitals to celebrate an astonishing $598,556 jackpot win.

According to friends, the 27-year-old was enamored with the 2002 movie comedy Goldmember—an Austin Powers parody of the Bond movie Goldfinger in which Powers is hunting a criminal mastermind who colors his victims' man parts in gold.

Justin started by painting his genitals with a lead-based paint, but quickly decided that a simple coloring wasn't enough: he needed to take it to the next level, he needed the real gold. To complete the makeshift operation, Reiter used a professional automotive gold plater that he borrowed from a garage. Unfortunately in the twelve hours following the procedure, Justing encountered a series of health issues that ultimately led to his death.

Autopsy reports shows that the actual cause of death was lead-based paint poisoning.

Dr Ian Joseffson of the Oklahoma Community Hospital warns of a growing trend of wannabie gangsters attempt the “deadly operation”.
  Link

Sounds too much like an Onion story but it looks real  :zombiefuck:

"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Lurker at the Threshold.
Re: Goldmember
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2016, 07:25:14 AM »
In this day and age, nothing surprises me about people any more!   If real, sign that person up for a Darwin Award!
"Some books are to be tasted.  Others to be swallowed.  And some few to be chewed and digested."  --Sir Francis Bacon

"Civilization exists by geologic consent.  Subject to change without notice."  --Will Durant

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2016, 07:27:01 AM »
Snopes says it's fake...but I know people stupid enough to try this, so I have my doubts. :zoinks:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2016, 01:51:51 AM »
In this day and age, nothing surprises me about people any more!   If real, sign that person up for a Darwin Award!

Agreed, but I don't think he is real.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein