Educational

Author Topic: Born that way: Discuss your natural advantages  (Read 3261 times)

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Born that way: Discuss your natural advantages
« Reply #105 on: January 08, 2017, 06:44:30 PM »
QV-shouldn't the fact that after a roughly 9 month duration the PR popped out of..well..the obvious?

Generally, it means who, or whatever popped out, belongs to the owner of the parts in question:P

Well, because she was transverse breech, she was a C-Section.  I had a glimpse of her before they took her to the NICU, standard procedure for c-sections.  When they brought her to me the next day, I thought she looked Oriental.  Black hair and eyes, slight slant to the eyes. Wasn't sure if they gave me the right baby.  But our ears told the tale.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #106 on: January 09, 2017, 03:28:28 PM »
Transverse breech, I assume means sideways?

The one pic I've seen of the PR, she really does have the most absolutely gorgeous eyes.  I hope you don't think ill of me for it, but I've even had dreams of looking into those bige dark eyes and woken up shaky. Not in a bad way, as a nightmare would or can do..but...just....fuck me diagonnally with a rusty weasel and call me mary mother of god on a bike...the PR's eyes are absolutely stiunning. What i wouldn't give for the sight of them in front of me. Just...wow.
With those alone, even if she were wearing a paper bag with only eye and breathing holes cut in it would surprise me little if she could pull any guy (and indeed many girls if she was inclined to tr...sod try, inclined to do it. As I don't think there would be any trying required, for trying implies possibility of failure) Those really are a knockout set of peepers :)

For some reason, of active users here, the PR's eyes remind me quite a bit of DFG's.

Myself, mine are a grey and light blue color (both the same, that is, I'm not heterochromic, although I wouldn't at all mind having say, one green eye and one totally metallic shade of dark grey. Or green and purple if I had a choice. Either that or hazel like my stalker,   if it wasn't for the fact that well near the moment i spoke on a mesenger client with her, and for that matter, after exchanging a first few PMs, she already had me captivated, although at the time she had no idea whatsoever. She in fact, didn't believe me at first, she thought I must be joking until I had no choice but to word things in a completely frank, and utterly no holds barred fucking well dirty way, as to what I wished, and still would, to do to her right then and there on the spot in a downright lewd and filthy manner, and even then, reinforced same by, well, resorting to some rather graphic descriptions:P

Since she was near 50, she just didn't think I could possibly find her attractive. When in fact, I'd already fallen for her before I knew what she looked like. And once I'd SEEN a picture...a completely non-indecent one, I mean, made me feel like I'd just gained sight after  years of being blind. Even now, I cannot help but have my heartbeat start racing if I so much as see someone on a TV ad, or in a program who so much as has a facial feature, that reminds me of her, like say, similar cheek bone structure, or reminding me of the way T-K's mouth does that sexy little way the corners of her mouth kinda quirk upwards into a pair of fine lines whenever I am lucky enough to have the privilege and honour of seeing her smile, or like it does the same when she is asleep.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #107 on: January 09, 2017, 06:02:28 PM »
Yep, hip first, which is an impossibility.  And although some breeches can be turned, I have a malformation which did not allow it.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #108 on: January 10, 2017, 03:41:02 AM »
From every time I've ever seen a birth on TV..or heard about them, its bad enough coming out head first, judging from the propensity towards screaming and swearing.

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #109 on: January 10, 2017, 10:45:35 AM »
What gets on TV gets screened on sensational value first, Lestat.

Does not have to be filled with screaming and cursing.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #110 on: January 10, 2017, 01:07:34 PM »
Lol I know that hyke. It was simply my mildly humorously intended reference to the fact that if giving birth forwards, as per usual is uncomfortable enough already, breech births bad news, SIDEWAYS doesn't sound like it would be much fun in the slightest. Not, of course that I'd wish that on QV, although of course she had a C section. And of course, I am most glad that this planet now has a PR on it. Very happy indeed about that fact:)

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #111 on: April 16, 2017, 05:16:11 AM »
  I have a pretty good sense of balance and I can carry things nice and level. This was
  pointed out to me once at my former dishwashing job when someone saw me carrying a stack of
  trays laden with glasses, and keeping them nice and level.  I once was carrying a sheet pan loaded with
  sandwiches at my current job when my right ankle folded and I started to fall.  Somehow I landed hard
  on my left knee, still holding the sheet pan level.  I didn't lose even one half of one sandwich.  :2thumbsup:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #112 on: April 16, 2017, 06:17:25 AM »
You managed to turn wobbling into perfection.
You don't fall down and neither does what you bring with you.

:arrr:  :cbc:  :arrr:
« Last Edit: April 16, 2017, 06:19:10 AM by 'andersom' »
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!