Author Topic: 'Affluenza' teen Ethan Couch detained in Mexico  (Read 435 times)

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
'Affluenza' teen Ethan Couch detained in Mexico
« on: December 29, 2015, 07:06:37 AM »
http://www.cnn.com/2015/12/28/us/mexico-affluenza-teen-ethan-couch-detained/index.html

Mexican authorities have detained so-called "affluenza" teen Ethan Couch and his mother near the popular Mexican Pacific beach resort town of Puerto Vallarta, officials briefed on the matter told CNN.

Couch, 18, went missing earlier this month, two years after he made national news when he was sentenced to probation for a drunken driving crash that killed four people.

Couch is expected to be turned over to the U.S. Marshals Service, who have spent weeks searching for him. A spokesman for the service declined to comment.

He is wanted by authorities in Tarrant County, Texas, for allegedly violating probation. His mother was listed by Texas authorities as a missing person after her son's disappearance, and the authorities said they believed she was assisting her son.

A warrant had been issued for the teen to be taken into custody after his probation officer couldn't reach him earlier this month. His apparent disappearance came after a video allegedly showed him at a party where alcohol was being consumed, authorities said.

Word of the search for Couch has reignited controversy over the case, which drew widespread attention after a psychologist testified that Couch, who was 16 at the time, suffered from "affluenza," describing him as a rich kid whose parents didn't set limits for him.
Closer look at 'affluenza' teen's parents

Closer look at 'affluenza' teen's parents 02:49

Prosecutors had requested that Couch be sentenced to 20 years behind bars. The judge's decision to give him probation instead of jail time was controversial at the time, and more so after the recent video appeared to show the teen playing a drinking game at a party.

District Attorney Sharen Wilson has said it "certainly looks like him" in the video, but added that without further investigation, the video alone did not prove he violated his probation.

But leaving the county and not meeting his probation officer are violations, she said.

When asked to confirm Couch's attendance at the event, his attorneys Scott Brown and William Reagan Wynn told CNN's sister network HLN they knew authorities were investigating whether their client violated his probation conditions.

"It would not be prudent for us to make any further statement on Ethan's behalf until the investigations are concluded and it is determined what, if any, action will be taken against him," the lawyers added.

At the time of his conviction, prosecutors said Couch could be incarcerated up to 10 years for violating his probation terms.

This kid and Martin Shkreli have to be two of the least sympathetic arestees I've heard of in a long time.  I know the public ever knows the full story, but in both cases, hearing about the arrest warmed the cockles of my heart.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline MLA

• Elitest Aspie of the Aspie Elite
  • Modulator
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • The internet isn't a library, it's a stage.
Re: 'Affluenza' teen Ethan Couch detained in Mexico
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2015, 12:16:08 PM »
Fuck that guy.

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2015, 03:53:46 PM »
I hope he get ass raped to death in jail, before they have a chance to release him.  :tantrum:

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2016, 06:46:28 AM »
I wouldn't go quite that far, but I hope he and his mother are ultimately incarcerated.  That jail is a violent, terrible place and bad things probably will happen to him is a different issue.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2016, 03:02:03 PM »
I wouldn't go quite that far, but I hope he and his mother are ultimately incarcerated.  That jail is a violent, terrible place and bad things probably will happen to him is a different issue.

As soon as he stops paying people off I'm sure they will
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2016, 07:28:27 PM »

As soon as he stops paying people off I'm sure they will
exactly

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2018, 12:56:25 PM »
You can add Kate McClure and Mark D’Amico to the list of assholes desperately in need of their just deserts.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/gofundme-couple-allegedly-spent-homeless-mans-money-on-shoe-collection-pricey-vacations-report/ar-BBN7181?ocid=spartanntp

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2018, 01:27:23 PM »
oI've read about those  McClure dollops  of excrement. Raising all that money for a now homeless ex marine who went out of his way to buy them gas with his last money,  then using it to gamble and  get fucked up and loaded. I could really cheerfully kill these bastards myself. Rape them with a baseball bat wrapped in razor wire and slice them a new intestinal lining pice by white phosphorus-soaked rusty piece, and using old, lead-saturated car battery acid for lube.

Fucking thieving little kikes need to be promptly mounted on wooden spikes up the arse, stuck there on stakes over nests of flesh eating army ants and left to scream as they are skinned alive slowly and in piecemeal fashion by the jaws of the ant swarm taking them apart.
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.