Educational

Author Topic: Feminazis say the darnedest things!  (Read 4774 times)

Offline MLA

• Elitest Aspie of the Aspie Elite
  • Modulator
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • The internet isn't a library, it's a stage.
Re: Feminists say the darnedest things!
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2015, 02:14:36 PM »
This ongoing argument about whether women are people is kind of funny to me.

I don't get it? Who is arguing that?

Ikr he likes to twist details to suit himself. He does this all the time. Paints himself as an alpha when he's an insecure beta who hates his life. He picks on easy targets like Richard and Pappy to inflate his ego.

It's off-the-cuff sarcasm Les.  Or a premeditated plan to pick on weak members to cover up my shame and overwhelming sadness at my horribly pathetic life.  Whichever one makes the most sense to you ;)

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2015, 02:59:22 PM »

I'm a bovine.  :hyke:
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2015, 04:45:31 PM »

Ikr he likes to twist details to suit himself. He does this all the time. Paints himself as an alpha when he's an insecure beta who hates his life. He picks on easy targets like Richard and Pappy to inflate his ego.

It's off-the-cuff sarcasm Les.  Or a premeditated plan to pick on weak members to cover up my shame and overwhelming sadness at my horribly pathetic life.  Whichever one makes the most sense to you ;)

Riiiiiiiight. ;)
« Last Edit: August 14, 2015, 04:47:18 PM by Buttplug »
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2015, 07:47:34 PM »

I blame my misogyny on stupid whores.  :zoinks:
:gopher:

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2015, 08:31:21 PM »

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #20 on: August 14, 2015, 08:39:24 PM »
My biggest gripe with Feminism is NOT with the radical Feminists. Nor with the "equity Feminists".

Those Feminists that went men culled down to 10% of the population are NOT a threat. They can hatch whatever nefarious scheme they like or dribble shit on whatever private mailing list or forum they like. They are sad, pathetic people and not even worth consideration. They influence and affect nothing.

Equity Feminists believe that Feminism is simply the want of men and women to have equal rights, share adult burdens, with the same legal protections and same choices. That is exceedingly fair. Its something any decent person should want. It is an egalitarian or humanist mindset.

I personally believe that we have that at the moment. Absolutely it does not men that there is thought control and people can not think or behave in sexist or misogynist ways. It does not mean that people will never be indecent, bullying or hurtful. But it does mean that society is NOT allowing systematic oppression on account of gender and protect people legally against such incursions.

The people I have issue with are the Feminists that ARE listened to and the body of Feminists that DO influence and seek to push their influence in media, academia and into the public sphere. They are NOT the crazy Misandrists yelling into the void impotently. They are hateful and double down en masse over any outrage. They are offended over anything and they get results. They are NOT radical Feminists. If anything the Radical Feminists are SO radical they allow these people a "moderate" voice that will be listened to.

We see this in the Shirtstorm drama, the Tim Hunt Travesty, the UWA rape scandal and of course this "mean tweets" trial http://news.nationalpost.com/full-comment/christie-blatchford-the-twitter-trial-of-gregory-elliott-is-becoming-much-like-twitter-itself-shrill-and-uber-sensitive
Now its VERy easy in EVERY instance and say "Yeah, but that is just the radical Feminists" or "Yeah, but that is not representative of reasonable Feminists or reasonable people", to which I go back to my precise point. I don't care about "reasonable Feminists" nor the crazy #Killallmen Feminists. The ones that actually influence society in these horrible ways and demand and affect the law. Things like the usage of tender years doctrine, the title 9 usage in America, the primary aggressor laws in domestic abuse, are unhelpful and are used to further Feminist sensibilities against males in society. Couple this with an outrage culture an edit gives ample opportunity for rabid "moderate" Feminists to target individual, organisation and group after another with laws and academia and media giving massive support. The victims of this are usually men who when faced with this, have no idea what to do or ways to easily defend or deflect this outrage.

THIS is modern Feminism and how it appears to me. I quite like the idea of equality and I want my daughter to have the same choices and opportunity as the boys she goes to school with. I want her to be empowered and confident. I do not want her treated as a "special case" or pandered to. I don't want her to believe she has no agency or is systematically oppressed and under the thumb of an invisible non-quantifiable unfalsifiable Patriarchy. I want her happy and to be an equal and productive member of society

I sure as Hell would not want her to be a Feminist.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #21 on: August 14, 2015, 08:57:24 PM »
My biggest gripe with Feminism is NOT with the radical Feminists. Nor with the "equity Feminists".

Those Feminists that went men culled down to 10% of the population are NOT a threat. They can hatch whatever nefarious scheme they like or dribble shit on whatever private mailing list or forum they like. They are sad, pathetic people and not even worth consideration. They influence and affect nothing.

Equity Feminists believe that Feminism is simply the want of men and women to have equal rights, share adult burdens, with the same legal protections and same choices. That is exceedingly fair. Its something any decent person should want. It is an egalitarian or humanist mindset.

I personally believe that we have that at the moment. Absolutely it does not men that there is thought control and people can not think or behave in sexist or misogynist ways. It does not mean that people will never be indecent, bullying or hurtful. But it does mean that society is NOT allowing systematic oppression on account of gender and protect people legally against such incursions.

The people I have issue with are the Feminists that ARE listened to and the body of Feminists that DO influence and seek to push their influence in media, academia and into the public sphere. They are NOT the crazy Misandrists yelling into the void impotently. They are hateful and double down en masse over any outrage. They are offended over anything and they get results. They are NOT radical Feminists. If anything the Radical Feminists are SO radical they allow these people a "moderate" voice that will be listened to.

We see this in the Shirtstorm drama, the Tim Hunt Travesty, the UWA rape scandal and of course this "mean tweets" trial http://news.nationalpost.com/full-comment/christie-blatchford-the-twitter-trial-of-gregory-elliott-is-becoming-much-like-twitter-itself-shrill-and-uber-sensitive
Now its VERy easy in EVERY instance and say "Yeah, but that is just the radical Feminists" or "Yeah, but that is not representative of reasonable Feminists or reasonable people", to which I go back to my precise point. I don't care about "reasonable Feminists" nor the crazy #Killallmen Feminists. The ones that actually influence society in these horrible ways and demand and affect the law. Things like the usage of tender years doctrine, the title 9 usage in America, the primary aggressor laws in domestic abuse, are unhelpful and are used to further Feminist sensibilities against males in society. Couple this with an outrage culture an edit gives ample opportunity for rabid "moderate" Feminists to target individual, organisation and group after another with laws and academia and media giving massive support. The victims of this are usually men who when faced with this, have no idea what to do or ways to easily defend or deflect this outrage.

THIS is modern Feminism and how it appears to me. I quite like the idea of equality and I want my daughter to have the same choices and opportunity as the boys she goes to school with. I want her to be empowered and confident. I do not want her treated as a "special case" or pandered to. I don't want her to believe she has no agency or is systematically oppressed and under the thumb of an invisible non-quantifiable unfalsifiable Patriarchy. I want her happy and to be an equal and productive member of society

I agree with you but the people you describe are also radical, but touted as moderate. It's bullshit.

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #22 on: August 14, 2015, 09:32:23 PM »

“He’s entitled to defend himself to the world, Mr. Murphy; he’s not entitled to do it to me.”

“No matter what you say about or to him?” Mr. Murphy asked.

“Not to me,” she said.
Typical millennial entitlement.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #23 on: August 14, 2015, 10:36:09 PM »

“He’s entitled to defend himself to the world, Mr. Murphy; he’s not entitled to do it to me.”

“No matter what you say about or to him?” Mr. Murphy asked.

“Not to me,” she said.
Typical millennial entitlement.

100% agree

It is a sad sorry state where this is even up for consideration.  After 3 years it is going to court and his life is on a knife edge.

It is terrible that with these title 9 cases, the accused can not be represented nor know the allegations nor seek counsel and is in for as many closed room grillings as the university wish to make and subject to whatever infractions they wish to give

Its a shame that primary aggressor laws place men who are the victims of domestic abuse in the same boat as the abusive men and likely as not to be charged and be barred from their house and children under protective orders as a result of such primary aggressor domestic abuse laws.

Society needs to push back against these things and to stop giving these "moderate Feminists" oxygen
No funding or tenure in academia (if they spout ideology instead of fact and call it education,  they should be sacked), they need to prosecute heavily on false rape allegations,  slander and libel, they need to stop reporting on every trumped up outrage. Companies need to follow Protein World's response to Outrage over "are you Beach Body Ready?" campaign.  That was glorious.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #24 on: August 14, 2015, 11:09:31 PM »
Protein World has released an official statement pointing out that the model in the original advert, Renee Somerfield, has a healthy BMI, adding: “It is a shame that in 2015 there are still a minority who aren't focusing on celebrating those who aspire to be healthier, fitter and stronger.
“We now run Britain’s largest protein facility, selling our products in over 50 countries to more than 300,000 customers. Most of them are women. How could we possibly be sexist?”
But on social media, the company’s Twitter account has been less understanding, telling one woman: “surely as feminists Vicky, you understand that no one takes you seriously?”

Another message read: “why make your insecurities our problem?”
Somerfield, 24, has also responded to the backlash, telling the Huffington Post that she felt body-shamed by feminists:
“I think nearly every ad campaign you have ever seen is open to interpretation. But saying the ad is body shaming by body shaming the image is very contradictory. Two wrongs don't make a right.”
But she supported the idea women don’t have to look a certain way to wear bikinis: “I am a real person behind the image. I work very hard and live a healthy and active lifestyle which is why Protein World chose me for their campaign.
“I couldn't work every day as a full time model by starving myself, dieting or not looking after my body. Nourish your body, be kind to it and it will love you right back, no matter your size.
“I agree that ALL bodies are 'beach body ready'. Skinny, curvy, muscular, petite, tall, short, young and old. Confidence is beautiful no matter what size you are.... Your reflection doesn't define your worth.”

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #25 on: August 14, 2015, 11:45:30 PM »

Well I am not a big one for conspiracy theories. 
I still don't understand but I think I'll get through this okay.  It's cool. I wander through life generally in surly bewilderment

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #27 on: August 16, 2015, 12:10:09 PM »
Ridiculous

Offline Arya Quinn

• The Mad Queen
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • UwU
« Reply #28 on: August 22, 2015, 07:45:45 AM »
"Tumblr accepts everyone regardless of their sexual identity, race and gender. Except men, they are evil."

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #29 on: August 22, 2015, 08:53:03 AM »