Educational

Author Topic: 2014 - A retrospective  (Read 5402 times)

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: 2014 - A retrospective
« Reply #30 on: July 03, 2015, 11:38:21 AM »
Welcome back.

Thank you :green:

Curiosity got the better of me >:(

OMG Butterflies is back!! :GA: Stick around, Al and Zeg may have a penis contest.  :zoinks:

Hi Scrappy :2thumbsup: :2thumbsup: :2thumbsup:

You are Scrappy, right?

Welcome back

Thank you  :heisenberg:

Did you move out of Jurassic Park yet?

Yes :green: :green: :green: And that's a good name for Northern Ireland.

I've been in Budapest for the best part of a year. It's awesome. The city is stunning, and for a small town gal,  just living in a big city is awesome.

The people are so sweet, and scarily polite :LOL: The neighbours sacrifice dogs on our behalf :zombiefuck:

Almost all my friends from Jurassic Park made the move with us, so settling in was easy.

Best thing I've ever done in my life :2thumbsup: :2thumbsup: :2thumbsup:

I'm thinking of moving to Scotland or Wales in a few years, or maybe to Manchester. A close friend of mine is moving to Manchester in September so I might see if I can stay with them until I can afford a place of my own.

Scotland will probably hold another independence vote in a few years time. I got fed up with Jurassic Park a long time ago, now I'm getting fed up with the UK in general. Ireland seems nice but I'm not really considering moving down there. If I am to escape Jurassic Park, it seems that Scotland looks like my destination. Wales seems quite nice too though.

Ancestors were Scottish anyway, apparently but it might to too expensive to move up there. I do have family in Wales, so it would make things a little easier.

I dunno. I'll just see how things go.

Scotland is nice. I never appreciated it fully, until I moved to NI, and saw how backwards life is over there. The whole atmosphere in NI is just toxic.
I don't think Scotland is expensive. It's way cheaper than most of England for buying or renting property, and I think the cost of living is generally lower.
Glasgow is a cool city, with a fairly low cost of living. Avoid Edinburgh though. Beautiful city, but expensive.

Offline Arya Quinn

• The Mad Queen
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • UwU
« Reply #31 on: July 03, 2015, 05:27:38 PM »
Welcome back.

Thank you :green:

Curiosity got the better of me >:(

OMG Butterflies is back!! :GA: Stick around, Al and Zeg may have a penis contest.  :zoinks:

Hi Scrappy :2thumbsup: :2thumbsup: :2thumbsup:

You are Scrappy, right?

Welcome back

Thank you  :heisenberg:

Did you move out of Jurassic Park yet?

Yes :green: :green: :green: And that's a good name for Northern Ireland.

I've been in Budapest for the best part of a year. It's awesome. The city is stunning, and for a small town gal,  just living in a big city is awesome.

The people are so sweet, and scarily polite :LOL: The neighbours sacrifice dogs on our behalf :zombiefuck:

Almost all my friends from Jurassic Park made the move with us, so settling in was easy.

Best thing I've ever done in my life :2thumbsup: :2thumbsup: :2thumbsup:

I'm thinking of moving to Scotland or Wales in a few years, or maybe to Manchester. A close friend of mine is moving to Manchester in September so I might see if I can stay with them until I can afford a place of my own.

Scotland will probably hold another independence vote in a few years time. I got fed up with Jurassic Park a long time ago, now I'm getting fed up with the UK in general. Ireland seems nice but I'm not really considering moving down there. If I am to escape Jurassic Park, it seems that Scotland looks like my destination. Wales seems quite nice too though.

Ancestors were Scottish anyway, apparently but it might to too expensive to move up there. I do have family in Wales, so it would make things a little easier.

I dunno. I'll just see how things go.

Scotland is nice. I never appreciated it fully, until I moved to NI, and saw how backwards life is over there. The whole atmosphere in NI is just toxic.

I don't feel safe here when I walk into certain areas, shit I don't even feel safe in my own damn neighbourhood. Fucking Loyalists come round to where I live and stick up UFV flags.

I don't think Scotland is expensive. It's way cheaper than most of England for buying or renting property, and I think the cost of living is generally lower.

I heard that the cost of living in England is terrible, especially around London.

Glasgow is a cool city, with a fairly low cost of living. Avoid Edinburgh though. Beautiful city, but expensive.

The city life isn't for me. If I can find work there I might stick around Glasgow but I'd prefer a quieter life. Again, it depends on how things go.  :)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #32 on: July 04, 2015, 02:01:40 AM »
Then they all grew up and left the nest and never write home any more.   :'(

I spoke to Lorna briefly, she is doing well.  Unlikely to come back though.

:P

Welcome back.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #33 on: July 04, 2015, 04:11:25 AM »
Then they all grew up and left the nest and never write home any more.   :'(

I spoke to Lorna briefly, she is doing well.  Unlikely to come back though.

:P

Welcome back.

Thank you :2thumbsup:

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #34 on: February 07, 2017, 07:56:02 PM »
Hubert should do a new retrospective.  >:(
:gopher:

Offline Grey Area

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #35 on: February 09, 2017, 08:54:37 PM »
I can't even remember 2014.
There are no atheists when the toilet water is rising.
:GA:  :trollskull: 

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #36 on: February 09, 2017, 09:18:44 PM »
I can't even remember 2014.
Jack is working in a future which most likely doesn't exist, which is a shame because it's so interesting and exciting.

Offline MLA

• Elitest Aspie of the Aspie Elite
  • Modulator
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • The internet isn't a library, it's a stage.
« Reply #37 on: February 10, 2017, 05:49:09 PM »
Hubert should do a new retrospective.  >:(

More with less isn't bad :)

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #38 on: February 10, 2017, 05:58:15 PM »
:plus:
:gopher: