Author Topic: FWIW, here's mine....ask away!  (Read 2582 times)

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
Re: FWIW, here's mine....ask away!
« Reply #30 on: May 27, 2015, 07:31:16 PM »
I didn't realize the comparison was supposed to be an insult. Have I done something to offend you, rock hound?  :dunno:
:gopher:

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Lurker at the Threshold.
« Reply #31 on: May 27, 2015, 08:07:19 PM »
mcmanslag has made a point of wanting a fight with me for years and his signature move is to be making catty comments when he doesn't get his way.  He is also a self admitted sock puppet addict.   I'm going to leave it at that and see what the future reveals.  As for you, I'll keep you at arms length for awhile.  I don't know you and I don't know if I trust you.  Don't take it personally, but, there are very few people I trust here.  Trust is earned, not something I give automatically any more.  I am trying to be honest and diplomatic at the same time.......make of it what you will.   My gut feelings have been more right than wrong.
"Some books are to be tasted.  Others to be swallowed.  And some few to be chewed and digested."  --Sir Francis Bacon

"Civilization exists by geologic consent.  Subject to change without notice."  --Will Durant

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #32 on: May 27, 2015, 08:19:44 PM »
I was just playing with you and not being catty, and I thought you were playing back with me, making the push it baby jokes. I don't care if you trust me or care about your problems with other people, I just come here to have fun.  I thought you knew. This is a sock account any elder can use, it used to get used a lot by other people too, but I'm the only one who really uses it much anymore. I was Piper on Al's site. Remember I practically begged you to come back here? Excuse the crap out of me for being excited about you're back.  :autism:

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #33 on: May 27, 2015, 08:52:52 PM »
Hey, don't sweat it man. I really thought you recognized me the first day you were here.  :dunno:

Ah, but your so fickle with your new interests.  I'll be discarded after the next one!   :GA:

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #34 on: May 28, 2015, 06:11:21 AM »
I just got a clarification on the sock puppet policy here.  My apologies, I shouldn't post while tired and I guess there is still some lingering anger at mcj left over.  I'd better work on that.
"Some books are to be tasted.  Others to be swallowed.  And some few to be chewed and digested."  --Sir Francis Bacon

"Civilization exists by geologic consent.  Subject to change without notice."  --Will Durant

Offline MLA

• Elitest Aspie of the Aspie Elite
  • Modulator
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • The internet isn't a library, it's a stage.
« Reply #35 on: May 28, 2015, 09:17:47 AM »
McJ ran off a while ago

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #36 on: May 28, 2015, 09:33:18 AM »
McJ ran off a while ago

Then I apologize for my anger.  He's done that in the past and returns when the stars align themselves.  Sort of like Cthulhu!   :hamsterwheel:  We used to have a Cthulhu emoticon, so the Hamster wheel will have to do.

Offline MLA

• Modulator
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #37 on: May 28, 2015, 11:47:27 AM »
:cthulhu:

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #38 on: May 28, 2015, 12:09:24 PM »
I must have glanced over it in my rush to post!    :zombiefuck:

Offline MLA

• Modulator
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #39 on: May 28, 2015, 01:57:13 PM »
I think it's hidden

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #40 on: May 28, 2015, 03:13:17 PM »
Oh well.  C'est la vie. 

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #41 on: May 30, 2015, 12:49:33 PM »
Nah, there's no need for you to apologize to me. You and I have no reason to have any trust in each other and we probably never will. That's okay. In a way you're right because I'm a complete smartass around here and I absolutely do it on purpose, but I'm also sometimes misunderstood as having malicious intent and it does make me feel bad when people are somehow genuinely angered or personally offended by anything I say. That's why the persona of a rodent suits me well, I'm a harmless nuisance of no real importance to anyone here, but still cute.  :green:

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #42 on: May 30, 2015, 12:50:52 PM »
Oh and seriously man, you've been posting here daily for almost two months straight, so I think you love it here.  :zoinks:

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #43 on: May 30, 2015, 12:55:23 PM »
I know, right? I'm awesome like that.  :zoinks:

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #44 on: May 31, 2015, 03:12:59 PM »
FWIW, I am friends with a few former and current members on FB, The Peaguy, CG, Morthaur, Parts, Renaeden, CBC, Bodi, Adam, EBM, Carlotta, Wandrew and Scrap and I keep in contact with Lucifer and Dunc on Gmail.   8)  Even if Dunc is here now!   :green:  I was also friends with HypnoticaGaze, but, unfortunately that friendship slipped away over time.  Not the first time nor will I expect it to be the last. 
« Last Edit: May 31, 2015, 06:12:00 PM by rock hound »