Author Topic: Cynara, back up your shit  (Read 497 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Cynara, back up your shit
« on: April 29, 2015, 01:52:28 PM »
You may not be bothered about callouts, but I don't really give a shit either way. You posted this, out of the blue, and now you'll either take it back and apologise or produce a miracle, because what you say I did I didn't do.

I got a question for Odeon.
I just been through some old documents on my Drive account.
Can you guess what I found Odeon?
Can you guess which little cunt got into my account and altered shit?
Can you guess which little cunt was so retarded that he wasn't bright enough to remove all the evidence that he was in there fucking with shit thats private???

I know the answer.
Do you Odeon?
Cunt.
Modify message

And then this:

I'm really pissed. It means he went into my email account.
I'm not bothered about call outs. Just wanted him to know I know.
Modify message

First of all, I don't know you. I vaguely recognise your nick, but only just. Second, I didn't know your email address until just now, when I had a look at your profile (admins can see your email address, but that is not the same as being able to read or edit our email).

I have not touched your email account, or Drive, or anything else that is yours for that matter.

You are either lying or reading something into something else that just isn't true. The first means that you're a cunt, the second that you are stupid.

Which is it?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
Re: Cynara, back up your shit
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2015, 12:47:59 PM »
So, want to share your "evidence" with the class? How about it, cynara? Take off the tinfoil and back up your shit.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2015, 01:17:58 AM »
You and Scrap seem to have a lot in common.

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2015, 03:50:52 PM »
Reading the peanut gallery, I found this:

This bullshit is really left field and not something I would consider that Odeon would do.
I dunno what is going on but it seems that Cynara has reason to suspect Odeon and Odeon is baffled by it.
If it wasn't Odeon, how does he prove that he did not do something?
So....there we go.

Here's the thing, Cynara:

No, this is not something I would do, and in spite of what you may have heard, hacking Google Drive is not easy. It's not something I know how to do.

Sir Les has another point, too: how can I prove that I didn't do it when you don't even bother to reply? I have no idea of how you got the idea to accuse me.

And how do you know who it was that did whatever it is you think happened? I doubt you know my IP address or name, only my nick here, and that doesn't get you very far. Me, on the other hand, I do know your IP but that wouldn't help me find your Google account, and the email you used to register here is not it. Which leaves the question, how would I find it? And, more importantly, why?

So, unless you feel like reappearing to explain yourself, this doesn't serve any further purpose. Your accusations pissed me off for a while but I'm past it and mostly pity you. Tinfoil hats tend to end up bothering the wearer more than others.

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2015, 02:37:18 PM »
So, I guess I "won" this. :-\

- Albert Einstein