Author Topic: Rape and Murder of Elin Krantz by Immigrant in Multicultural Sweden  (Read 12579 times)

Offline Duckfetishgirl

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • SINBINNED
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
On September 26, 2010, 27 year old Swedish blonde by the name of Elin Krantz was on her way home after a night out with friends in the Valand nightclub in downtown Gothenburg in western Sweden. It was 4am already and after her friend had gotten off at the Hjalmar Brantingsplatsen stop, Elin Krantz found herself alone in the tram with a few more stops to go before reaching Hisingen area – her destination. This would normally be a no issue as Sweden had always been a safe country with virtually no occurrence of rape, but Sweden today is what it used to be even though the Swedes themselves are still not natural born criminals.

Like the rest of Europe, Sweden has been subjected to the Jewish “Divide and Conquer” master plan of ultimate destruction. It doesn’t matter how stable and strong a nation is, once you start to destabilize it from within by introducing incompatible elements which don’t share the same values, the society will wreak in havoc and face a break down no matter how safe and stable it had been.

Rape and Murder of Elin Krantz by Ephrem Tadele Yohannes

After her friend got off, the tram #5 in which Elin Krantz rode was boarded by a 23 year old black male who immigrated to Sweden as a refugee thanks to the Jewish lobby for multiculturalism from Ethiopia, via Virginia in the USA. The immigrant, later identified as Ephrem Tadele Yohannes noticed the beautiful young Swedish blonde and seeing that she was alone in the tram late at night, decided to do what only an immigrant in Sweden would do, as native Swedes don’t arbitrarily look for women to sexually violate at night. As they say – you can take the monkey out of the jungle, but you can’t take the jungle out of the monkey. Jews know it very well and it plays perfectly with their “Divide and Conquer” plan.

Ephrem Tadele Yohannes followed Elin Krantz out of the tram, abducted her, pulled her into the wooden area in Länsmansgården and raped her there in the most violent way imaginable. Elin Krantz was hit and kicked by Ephrem Tadele Yohannes with so much force, her brain suffered from permanent damage resulting in a lack of oxygen, her head, neck, arms and legs were covered with contusions and haemorrhaging and her membranes around the vaginal opening were burst open.

Thanks to the video recorded by the CCTV camera inside the tram, the police got quite clear leads and arrested Ephrem Tadele Yohannes shortly after the crime, charging him with murder and aggravated rape.

According to prosecutors, Ephrem Tadele Yohannes brought Elin Krantz down by force, spread her legs and sexually violated her while applying force to her neck. After the rape, he dragged her body over the forest ground and threw it on a pile of rocks.

Forensic examination found traces of Elin Krantz’ DNA on Ephrem Tadele Yohannes’ body, however he denied the allegation that he had raped and murdered the girl. After months of being silent, he eventually started talking and admitted to being at the scene of Elin Krantz’ abduction, but insisted that rape and killing were carried out by two other men.

Ephrem Tadele Yohannes, who’s a father of two basically attempted to make himself look like he was a good Samaritan who overheard the ruckus, came to see what was going on and saw two males sexually violating Elin. He alleges to have scared them away and attempted to save the girl’s life but she had fainted and fallen unconscious. What a pile of shit.

Multiculturalism in Sweden

The biggest irony of it all is that Elin Krantz fell for the Jewish propaganda and was a supporter of multiculturalism in Sweden. She was supposedly a member of the Facebook group “We Like Diversity”, called herself “multicultural” and supported immigration of people from the third-world countries into Sweden. How’s this for backfire, Elin? How did you feel when an immigrant who was admitted to Sweden thanks to your support for multiculturalism grabbed you by the throat and violently tore your pussy up? How do you think dozens of other Swedish girls, your sisters, your kin felt when they had their lives taken or destroyed by an immigrant who got to Sweden thanks to your support for multiculturalism?

While living in Virginia, USA, Ephrem Tadele Yohannes was sentenced to 13 months and 11 days in prison for drunk driving, hit and run and provision of false testimonies. He whined that he’s being mistreated in the USA because he’s black and was granted refugee status in multiculturalism embracing Sweden. Poor Ephrem was treated like shit which he was in the US prison and used the fact that he’s black to get to Sweden. To thank Sweden for what she’d done for him, he raped and murder one of her natives.

Because Sweden is so multicultural now, no Swedish media could publish the fact that the perpetrator was an immigrant or that he was black in their reports on the case. They could not even mention his name by law, so they referred to him merely as a “23 year old”, saying things like “the 23 year old was charged with murder and aggravated rape”. Well guess what Ephrem Tadele Yohannes – we have internet now and we’re not afraid to use it. We know who you are and will expose you as such, you piece of shit!

Best Gore member Hawk who poked me to make this post at last called the perpetrator “Feral Nigger” and I don’t think there possibly could be any more accurately descriptive name Ephrem Tadele Yohannes deserves.

Blanda Upp

Blanda Upp, which translates from Swedish as “Mix it up” is a music video paid for by the Swedish government. Its purpose is to promote the Jewish “Divide and Conquer” agenda through infiltration by rapists and murderers. The agenda is so well tailored that the Swedes not only do not oppose multiculturalism, they support it and believe it’s the right path for their country to take.

Check out the Blanda Upp video below and tell me if you don’t feel sorry for Sweden. There are rumors that the blonde riding the nigger in the video was played by Elin herself:

My Second Hand Memories of Sweden

Before I was born, my grandma had spent a lot of time in Sweden. I remember her telling me stories about it as a kid. I recall clearly how excited she was to see that people had no fences around houses in Sweden and that if you forgot your wallet on a bus stop bench, you would still find it there the following day. She had never heard of anyone ever being robber in Sweden, let alone raped. That’s Sweden she experienced in the 70’s. That’s Sweden she was when she was populated by the Swedes.

Sadly, Jewish “Divide and Conquer” plan carried out through multiculturalism lobby turned once virtually crime free country into one of the leaders in the number of rapes in the world. Crime rates in Sweden grow exponentially with growth in numbers of admitted immigrants from incompatible countries.

Arise

Sweden, this is your white brother talking. I’m not Swedish, but I see what is happening in your country and must speak up. Arise, my brothers. Arise and put a stop to the abuse by non-whites who are ethnically cleansing your kin through rape and murder. You’re great Vikings – honor your predecessors, arise and fight to regain the glory of your forefathers!

Like Czechoslovakians who are being systematically raped by racist Gypsies, you Swedes are conflict avoidant and it is used against you. Rape and murder of Elin Krantz wasn’t just an attack on a Swedish girl. It was an attack on your nation and your race. It’s time to dig that Viking axe up and start swinging…

http://www.bestgore.com/murder/rape-murder-elin-krantz-nigger-immigrant-multiculturalism-sweden/

**The pics and videos are in the link. I find it scary the law prevents the press from releasing info if the criminal is an immigrant. That makes no sense. Also why can't Israel be just as multicultural by example?

Edited :

Why are Jews On Rothschild Boulevard In Upscale Tel Aviv Burning The Flag Of Israel?

Why are Jews protesting by the hundreds of thousands on Rothschild Boulevard in upscale Tel Aviv? Why are Jews burning the flag of Israel. Why don’t we see this on television?

Because the media monopolies want you to equate anti-Zionism with anti-Semitism!

Israel’s Midnight Cowboy Jon Voight: While Babies Are Bombed ~ A Rothschild Caliphate.
The Power Of The Rothschild State: The Hijacked Name Of Jew By The Khazar Banking Cartel.

The 56 Men who Signed The 1776 Declaration Of Independence: Ending Rothschild’s Hoarding Of Mankind.
The protests are causing a problem for the mainstream propagandists. That’s why they don’t show them. The media monopolies falsely reported to the world that Iran’s President Ahmadinejad “threatened to wipe Israel off the map”.

This was a gross mistranslation of a speech by the Iranian President who was commenting on the the illegal occupation of Palestine by Israel. He claims that Israel is occupying Palestine” illegitimately” and that Israel should not be considered a country on the world map. Traditional Torah Jews agree with him.

ISRAEL WAS NOT ISRAEL UNTIL 1945

Before the second world war, Israel did not exist. From 70 AD to 1945, the land was called Palestine and it was the homeland of the Palestinian Muslims. Jews were a tiny minority. The World War II Holocaust led to the genocide and wholesale theft of the nation of Palestine by the Rothschild-led ancient aliens who renamed the land ” Israel” in 1945.  The Rothschild-led ancient aliens used the Holocaust and the NAZI movement to transfer thousands of European  Jews into Palestine. History books are silent about the role the ancient aliens played in financing of the NAZI party and engineering the second world war.

TRADITIONAL JEWS  ARE NOT Zionists

Many Jewish groups teach that Judaism does not support the “forced” creation of a Jewish State of Israel and that true adherents of the Torah must wait for the coming of the Messiah before peacefully returning to their Holy Land.

Here are some of their sites:

NKUSA.org     (Neturei Karta) JewsAgainstZionism.com JewsNotZionists.orgIsraelVersusJudaism.org

Although there are those who refuse to accept the teachings of our Rabbis and will continue to support the ancient alien state, there are also many who are totally unaware of the history of Zionism and its contradiction to the beliefs of Torah-True Jews.

http://www.helpfreetheearth.com/news465_frank.html

ZIONISM PROMOTES ANTI-SEMITISM
Theodor Herzl (1860-1904), the founder of modern Zionism, recognized that anti-Semitism would further his cause in creating a separate state for JEws   . “We must, above all, make it an international political issue.” In his “Diaries”, page 19, Herzl stated “Anti-Semites will become our surest friends, anti-Semitic countries our allies.” To maintain a Jewish majority in the state of “Israel”, its leaders promote anti-Semitism throughout the world to “encourage” Jews to leave their homelands and seek “refuge”. Anti-Semitic acts are on the rise across Europe and beyond. As a custom in many Anti ancient alien community’s world wide, the Israeli flag is being burned on the Jewish holiday of Purim to protest the actions and existence of the ancient alien state Of Israel. Israeli ancient alien beliefs are contrary to traditional Jewish teaching and beliefs. Protests are a demonstration of opposition to the philosophy of Zionism and the State of Israel. Followers of the true Jewish faith believe a sectarian Jewish state is blasphemous and detrimental to the coming of the Jewish Messiah.

God bless and save all the soldiers who’ve been hoodwinked – Jews, Muslims and Christians. Their inability to see the truth is not their fault and their intentions are honorable.

Urban Intel

Related articles
Where Are The Rothschilds? The Felonious Teutonic ancient aliens! (politicalvelcraft.org)
Philo/Anti/Semitism/Zionism (resnikoff.wordpress.com)
World War 3 ~ Rothschild To Strike The Anvil While The Metal Is Still Hot! (politicalvelcraft.org)
Not Ready to Give Up the Battle (thedailybeast.com)
Iran’s Words Mistranslated Again by Americans Trying to Start a War (blacklistednews.com)
Khamenei & The United States Citizen: Wants Rothschild ancient alien Banking Regime To Disappear. (politicalvelcraft.org)
Israel, the Day After (thetruthseeker.co.uk)
Putin Foils The Rothschild ancient aliens In Syria: Stopping Rothschild’s Central Banking Scheme For NWO! (politicalvelcraft.org)
Are You Still Confused Between Judaism and Zionism – You Better Know the Difference for Your Own Well Being! (chasvoice.blogspot.com)
« Last Edit: November 20, 2015, 02:28:35 PM by Kittenburger »
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline Sven Shalhoub

• Village idiot
  • SINBINNED
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Allahu Akbar!!!
Re: Rape and Murder of Elin Krantz by Immigrant in Multicultural Sweden
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2015, 12:51:20 PM »
What's with this fucking Jewish conspiracy shit??

Offline Duckfetishgirl

• SINBINNED
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2015, 01:05:24 PM »
 :CanofWorms:

Says the islamophobe

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline Sven Shalhoub

• Village idiot
  • SINBINNED
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Allahu Akbar!!!
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2015, 01:13:12 PM »
Islamaphobia is a make-believe term. There's plenty of real reasons to fear/hate muslims.     :M

Offline Duckfetishgirl

• SINBINNED
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Last Edit: February 24, 2015, 02:53:35 PM by Buttplug »

Offline Duckfetishgirl

• SINBINNED
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2015, 02:57:00 PM »
Because anyone with brown skin is Muslim even if they are Hindu...

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4586532,00.html
« Last Edit: November 20, 2015, 02:02:28 PM by Kittenburger »

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2015, 04:30:35 PM »
The Jews and immigrants are the root of all evil?   I somehow think I have heard this before before not sure where though :dunno:
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2015, 04:47:25 PM »
Multiculturalism is always going to fail. People feel more comfortable with a unified culture of familiarity. This is just a fact. They generally do better all around.

This is not to say that diversity is bad. Diversity, is actually beautiful and gives humanity and the world it lives in something to compete with, something to learn about. Something to socialize with. All cultures are fascinating and deserve to exist, not be destroyed by ignorant young hipsters.
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline Duckfetishgirl

• SINBINNED
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2015, 05:12:54 PM »
Zionists so aren't real Jews.  And people can be diverse if they choose, but being forced like this is wrong. I am mixed, a patchwork quilt of ethnicities. My family choose to be together because they fell in love. What I'm describing is an agenda and a double standard.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2015, 09:35:00 PM by Buttplug »

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2015, 06:54:13 PM »
ancient alien so aren't real Jews. And people can be diverse if they choose, but being forced like this is wrong. I am mixed, a patchwork quilt of ethnicities. My family choose to be together because they fell in love. What I'm describing is an agenda and a double standard.
There's a word filter in place which changes ancient alien to ancient alien.

Offline Duckfetishgirl

• SINBINNED
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2015, 07:04:37 PM »
That's retarded but funny

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2015, 07:06:30 PM »
That's retarded but funny
Forgot to fix my post. :laugh: Zionist is changed to ancient alien.

Offline Some_Bloke

• The Asshole Beyond The Wall
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I've seen worse. Wubalubadubdub
« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2015, 06:24:22 AM »
:CanofWorms:

Says the islamophobe

Don't bother, Buttplug, arguing with Pappy is a waste of your time. 

It's always been a dream of many men and women that one day, humanity will live in harmony. Despite differences of race, gender, sexuality, disability, religion, nationality and whatnot humanity will live side by side....

In concentration camps run by our robotic overlords :borg:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2015, 09:23:02 AM »
Word filters FTW! :zoinks:
To me it looks like you're saying that banning bombs didn't stop bombs going off therefore there is no point to gun control because it's a mental health issue. 

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2015, 10:13:40 AM »
ancient alien so aren't real Jews. And people can be diverse if they choose, but being forced like this is wrong. I am mixed, a patchwork quilt of ethnicities. My family choose to be together because they fell in love. What I'm describing is an agenda and a double standard.

I agree on the forced part that is what is wrong with the approach they are using and why it isn't working out very well. 
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw