Educational

Author Topic: Scrappy, I think it's time I explain something to you  (Read 1361 times)

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
Re: Scrappy, I think it's time I explain something to you
« Reply #30 on: October 05, 2018, 04:32:08 PM »
 Zegh should get naked on all fours. It opens doors. :D

:anal:
« Last Edit: October 05, 2018, 04:35:46 PM by Bastet »
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #31 on: October 05, 2018, 07:05:44 PM »
Well, considering your grass in the field remarks and your inability to answer the questions that resulted, I wouldn't blame him.

I answered those questions, liar!!   :finger:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #32 on: October 05, 2018, 11:15:29 PM »
Well, considering your grass in the field remarks and your inability to answer the questions that resulted, I wouldn't blame him.

He did answer them. Remember making such a big deal and then he answered it and there was virtually crickets from you?

Why the fuck are you so dishonest? No you did not forget and yes you did see it. Why are you so dishonest?
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #33 on: October 06, 2018, 12:49:11 AM »
I love it how you always need to come to Scrap's defence. :laugh:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #34 on: October 06, 2018, 06:00:37 AM »
I love it how you always need to come to Scrap's defence. :laugh:

Nope. I still don't like what he said and I understand the explanation and it is much as I thought but I still don't much like it.
You though, Dickhead (Yes, let's not distract away) are dishonest and my question is why you are dishonest.
As much as I may not like his explanation I am not dishonest enough to pretend he gave no explanation. You are. THAT is the reason for me "defending" Scrap. It is simply an opportunity to once again (like I have so many times) exposing your blatant dishonesty.

My question stands "Why are you so dishonest?"
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #35 on: October 07, 2018, 02:20:03 AM »
"like I have so many times"

Priceless. Fuck, what a moron you are.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #36 on: October 07, 2018, 02:52:35 AM »
Oh, and by answering them, I assume you meant Scrap's comment about looking for smileys at the end of his posts, plus suggesting that the context was missing? There's a fun thread where you basically rip him a new one because you didn't buy his bullshit then.

What changed? Is it more important to attack me at every opportunity than to expose a middle-aged man clearly attracted to underage girls?

Your dishonesty speaks volumes.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #37 on: October 07, 2018, 08:09:02 AM »
"like I have so many times"

Priceless. Fuck, what a moron you are.

I have so many times and I will get many more opportunities because you are a moron and could not lie straight in bed.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #38 on: October 07, 2018, 09:46:13 PM »
Keep telling yourself that while contemplating the problem with your shoelaces. Moron.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #39 on: October 07, 2018, 10:04:21 PM »
Keep telling yourself that while contemplating the problem with your shoelaces. Moron.

Do tell me the problem with my shoelaces or indeed which shoelaces you refer to slimeball.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #40 on: October 08, 2018, 09:56:09 AM »

Do tell me the problem with my shoelaces or indeed which shoelaces you refer to slimeball.

A reference to an earlier post of mine, about your limited capacity. QED

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #41 on: October 08, 2018, 03:36:14 PM »

A reference to an earlier post of mine, about your limited capacity. QED

Yes but which shoelaces in particular. Do I even have shoelaces?

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #42 on: October 08, 2018, 06:29:36 PM »
I found this thread because Pappy gheyed Zheg for a post that was nearly 4 years old.

Seriously? You have nothing better to do than monitor what random karma acts get applied?

Offline Minister Of Silly Walks

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #43 on: October 08, 2018, 07:10:36 PM »
I found this thread because Pappy gheyed Zheg for a post that was nearly 4 years old.

Seriously? You have nothing better to do than monitor what random karma acts get applied?

Yes. This is a sad indication of just how uninteresting my life in general is. I had already checked my belly button for lint, which is one of the other highlights of my day.

I am amused by looking at Pappy's "whose karma have I changed" button and seeing what is pissing him off today. Or still pissing him off from 4 years ago. He's such a raging little ball of butthurt and monitoring that is incredibly stimulating. You should try it.
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #44 on: October 08, 2018, 07:54:38 PM »
It's bad enough that I read some of the posts here.