Educational

Author Topic: Why does everyone drool over Katy Perry??  (Read 2125 times)

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
Re: Why does everyone drool over Katy Perry??
« Reply #60 on: December 12, 2014, 07:35:00 AM »
Great personality. :zoinks:

Her outfit is all baggy in the crotch area :O_o:

She needs extra space?

Looks like she borrowed it from a shorter and more voluptuous sister. It is not fitting nicely anywhere.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Arya Quinn

• The Mad Queen
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • UwU
« Reply #61 on: December 12, 2014, 08:12:49 AM »
I could rest with her, except there would probably be very little actual rest. :eyebrows:

I would do things to her that she would probably laugh at.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #62 on: December 12, 2014, 08:19:38 AM »
Oh C'mon now. Older ladies are awesome. I am sure WERE you in the HORRIBLE position that you were enscounced with Katy Perry, she would lead you on a merry romp all around the complex. You would get to intimately know the ins and outs of everywhere large enough for two bodies to reside in.

"Did you ever notice that the laundry has a chipped tile that is third row in and second from the right? Also there is a crack behind the toilet and a spider's web under the bed?" Yeah, mate, I seen it all too vividly. You would do fine.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Arya Quinn

• The Mad Queen
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • UwU
« Reply #63 on: December 12, 2014, 09:10:26 AM »
I am sure WERE you in the HORRIBLE position that you were enscounced with Katy Perry

It wasn't Perry I was talking about, it was Jennifer Lawrence, who is six years older than I am. Not much of an older lady in my book.

I don't fantasise about dating celebrities (let alone fucking them) because quite frankly I wouldn't be much good at it. That and everything you did would be recorded by the press, who put morality and giving a damn about others' privacy and well-being to one side in sake of a "good story".

I'm a private person who kinda likes to keep to himself. I hate drama.

Dating someone who the press is following= Drama.
Drama + Some_Bloke=  :hide:  :bangbang:  :headhurts:

I think I'll just stick with my current girlfriend thank you very much. The only drama I end up with is from her troubled best friend.  :M

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #64 on: December 12, 2014, 09:25:59 AM »
I am sure no one here will have dated a celebrity and so it will be all hypothetical. Jennifer Lawrence and that Gwenyth Palthrow's ex, Chris Martin is how many years her senior?

Older girls are better in my book. I guess that is all I was saying. Some think that the young demure virgin trope has some appeal, just never has with me.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Semicolon

• The Punctuated Equilibrium Of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I am an echolalic mastodon.
« Reply #65 on: December 12, 2014, 12:09:06 PM »
I could rest with her, except there would probably be very little actual rest. :eyebrows:

Laugh with pleasure? :eyelash:

I am sure WERE you in the HORRIBLE position that you were enscounced with Katy Perry

It wasn't Perry I was talking about, it was Jennifer Lawrence, who is six years older than I am. Not much of an older lady in my book.

I don't fantasise about dating celebrities (let alone fucking them) because quite frankly I wouldn't be much good at it. That and everything you did would be recorded by the press, who put morality and giving a damn about others' privacy and well-being to one side in sake of a "good story".

I think I'll just stick with my current girlfriend thank you very much. The only drama I end up with is from her troubled best friend.  :M

If it was recorded, I'd also expect a courtesy post on I2. :M
I2 has a smiley for everything. Even a hamster wheel. :hamsterwheel:

Quote from: iamnotaparakeet
Jesus died on the cross to show us that BDSM is a legitimate form of love.
There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

Offline Arya Quinn

• The Mad Queen
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • UwU
« Reply #66 on: December 12, 2014, 08:19:19 PM »
Older girls are better in my book. I guess that is all I was saying. Some think that the young demure virgin trope has some appeal, just never has with me.

I'm not a virgin, I'm just not very good at it.  :asthing:

Everything but pleasure.  :orly:

Well I think I posted here when I lost my virginity, so yeah. If I somehow end up dating someone famous and then failing epically with them in the bedroom you'll be the first to know  :autism:

Offline Semicolon

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #67 on: December 12, 2014, 08:30:44 PM »

If you're that bad at it, why not ask us for advice? :thumbup: We may be spazzes, but one or two of us have allegedly had sex. ;)

Well I think I posted here when I lost my virginity, so yeah. If I somehow end up dating someone famous and then failing epically with them in the bedroom you'll be the first to know  :autism:

:2thumbsup:

Make sure it's not with Taylor Swift. :aff:

There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #68 on: December 13, 2014, 03:49:17 AM »
Taylor Swift would be fine. If she shut up.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Arya Quinn

• The Mad Queen
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • UwU
« Reply #69 on: December 14, 2014, 06:30:25 PM »

If you're that bad at it, why not ask us for advice? :thumbup: We may be spazzes, but one or two of us have allegedly had sex. ;)

I wouldn't know where to begin  :autism:

:2thumbsup:

Make sure it's not with Taylor Swift. :aff:

My main problem with her is that her relationships are messy. That would be fine, after all she is a celebrity and their relationships never last very long. My problem is that little girls look up to her. She's a shitty role model in that sense, especially if those girls grow up to base their relationships off of how she runs hers.

Then again, that generation is doomed anyway so fuck it. :aff:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #70 on: December 15, 2014, 12:10:09 AM »

My main problem with her is that her relationships are messy.

Who says anything about relationships? Next thing you'll say is probably that you guys need to marry before having sex. :P
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Semicolon

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #71 on: December 15, 2014, 12:23:16 AM »

Start by posting noodz. :2thumbsup:

Offline Arya Quinn

• The Mad Queen
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • UwU
« Reply #72 on: December 15, 2014, 10:17:34 AM »

Start by posting noodz. :2thumbsup:

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #73 on: February 06, 2015, 08:01:38 PM »
... because she gave great head to left shark before the show!!   :orly:

« Last Edit: February 06, 2015, 08:07:10 PM by Left Shark »

Offline Arya Quinn

• The Mad Queen
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • UwU
« Reply #74 on: February 06, 2015, 08:12:58 PM »

He looks like he's enjoying himself.  :zoinks: