Author Topic: The SJW shuffle  (Read 6535 times)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Re: The SJW shuffle
« Reply #30 on: March 13, 2015, 07:12:32 AM »
Rissy? Which one was that?
cisexism/botty burp word filter inspiration.

She was GA's friend.

I remember Rissy. I had a callout with her. She left soon after.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #31 on: March 13, 2015, 05:51:59 PM »

She was GA's friend.

She should have stuck around; though yes, it seems she only joined for that one argument.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #32 on: March 14, 2015, 05:39:00 AM »

She was GA's friend.

She should have stuck around; though yes, it seems she only joined for that one argument.

Agreed. She came rolling in and got fair warning before getting embarrassed and then left. She should have either been a bit more introspective before jumping in uneducated or had a thicker skin...meh. Oh well
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #33 on: March 14, 2015, 05:52:12 AM »
Ah yes, I remember that one. Poor thing.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #34 on: April 02, 2016, 01:35:59 PM »
Mykeru is back posting vids again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7Pl4zWJUXo

(ok, I forgot how to imbed youtube vids)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #35 on: April 02, 2016, 07:11:29 PM »

There is an Aussie you may like, bearing.

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #36 on: April 06, 2016, 06:09:40 AM »
The SJW asshats getting entertainment censored thing is getting really old.   Pushing an agenda is nothing new, but at least they could create their own art or entertainment to push the agenda, instead of crying and complaining to get things changed in something that was created by someone else.   It is a spineless thing to cave in to these people's demands.
:P   Internets are super serious.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #37 on: April 06, 2016, 07:39:49 AM »
The SJW asshats getting entertainment censored thing is getting really old.   Pushing an agenda is nothing new, but at least they could create their own art or entertainment to push the agenda, instead of crying and complaining to get things changed in something that was created by someone else.   It is a spineless thing to cave in to these people's demands.

I know it is a little thing but I dislike the co-opting. Going into a medium and saying okay we want you to do things THIS way. Your developed fictional characters in comics, games, movies and so forth, we want you to remake them in the image that conforms to our wants. Fuck that. They want THAT , no problem, but they ought to create their own and not infect their values on existing characters. Create a new character with those values and design them to be interesting and appealing and let them rise or fall on the basis of how good or bad they are.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #38 on: April 06, 2016, 09:24:44 AM »

I know it is a little thing but I dislike the co-opting. Going into a medium and saying okay we want you to do things THIS way. Your developed fictional characters in comics, games, movies and so forth, we want you to remake them in the image that conforms to our wants. Fuck that. They want THAT , no problem, but they ought to create their own and not infect their values on existing characters. Create a new character with those values and design them to be interesting and appealing and let them rise or fall on the basis of how good or bad they are.

My daughter is very much a SJW and gets mad at me for complaining about this sort of thing.  The other night a commercial for the Lion King came on and I suggested they should make a European version  with wolves, bears, deer and wild boars staring an all white cast :zoinks: she said that was not how it was written and they should stick with the original  and then didn't talk to me for a couple hours :green: 
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #39 on: April 06, 2016, 04:16:18 PM »

My daughter is very much a SJW and gets mad at me for complaining about this sort of thing.  The other night a commercial for the Lion King came on and I suggested they should make a European version  with wolves, bears, deer and wild boars staring an all white cast :zoinks: she said that was not how it was written and they should stick with the original  and then didn't talk to me for a couple hours :green:

That's hysterical.
So true though. It is a shell game with issues.
"You guys are sexist/racist/misogynist because you don't have enough X characters in Y medium."
"No we aren't,  you can make whatever X characters you like in Y medium. If they are well designed. Have substance and are interesting they will gain popularity like the Non-x characters"
"Too hard, we will change your characters to become X characters regardless of background and history and development"
"Look, fuck right off and leave Y medium"
"See, I was right. You are sexist/racist/misogynist"

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #40 on: April 06, 2016, 07:40:50 PM »
Having some X characters in my Y medium sounds naughty.  :zoinks:
:gopher:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #41 on: April 07, 2016, 01:15:12 AM »

That's because you are a pervert

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #42 on: April 07, 2016, 07:54:38 PM »

That's because you are a pervert

You're the one saying naughty stuff.  :zoinks:
:gopher:

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #43 on: May 07, 2016, 05:10:17 PM »

Scratch that. Mykeru has run afoul of the PC police, has had hist twitter shut down and is in danger of having his youtube account shut down on bogus DMCA claims.   >:(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8J0ze-V3mm0

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #44 on: June 13, 2016, 12:55:34 AM »