Educational

Author Topic: DirtDawg. Get the fuck in here.  (Read 3055 times)

Offline Arya Quinn

• The Mad Queen
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • UwU
DirtDawg. Get the fuck in here.
« on: May 13, 2014, 08:48:31 AM »
Now considering that this is I2, I don't mind derailment. In fact, I actually kinda like it. But when that derailment includes comparing my girlfriend to a wild animal...

You shouldn't be surprised that I get a little very pissed off.

Quote from: DirtDawg
IF that is a human bite,

Of course its a human bite. I'm not dating a wild animal or a zombie you cunt.
I'm not into bestiality or necrophilia like you are :orly:

I would smash it with alcohol and then dress it with Bacitracin or some other really strong wide profile anti-bacterial ointment which will stay there for about a week, changing it every day, etc.

My girlfriend doesn't have rabies or any other diseases  :facepalm2:

Quote from: DirtDawg
HIckeys are just a nod to vampirishness or some shit, usually quite accidental.

They have nothing to do with Vampires.

The reality with hickeys is that they happen - usually - without one knowing.

Wasn't true in my case.

Hickeys, may be like blood bites, but the bearer may be the last to know ...

They are not like blood bites.

... even the giver may be unknowing.

Nope, at least in my case.

NOT so worrisome? Any injury to the flesh can send an exchange of biohazards in either direction. Your choice to suck blood from another may just kill you.

Hickies are not about drinking blood  :facepalm2:
A Hickie only leaves a small, mild bruise.

It does not:
Cut into the flesh
Draw blood
Cause those involved to bleed
« Last Edit: May 13, 2014, 09:08:47 AM by Some_Bloke »

Offline Arya Quinn

• The Mad Queen
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • UwU
Re: DirtDawg. Get the fuck in here.
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2014, 04:44:37 AM »
Its been four days and I've had no response from you. So my question is...What the hell is taking you so long?

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2014, 04:49:47 AM »
Wow. OK!

Since you have mistaken everything I had said, removed any semblance of context, chosen to take random thoughts personally, then, maybe I should simply ask what you are trying to accomplish here.

Do you seriously think that you can punk me in some way using words?

Do you need some misbegotten apology for my accidentally discovering your inability to interact with other people gracefully.

'kay, here ya go:

WAIT!

What exactly do hope to accomplish here?
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2014, 04:51:15 AM »

Oh as far as you last comment, I do not exactly live here. I actually have a full time job and a family to entertain myself.

I am not on your timetable, "Dude."
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Arya Quinn

• The Mad Queen
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • UwU
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2014, 05:30:51 AM »
Since you have mistaken everything I had said, removed any semblance of context

Then tell me what point you were trying to make.

chosen to take random thoughts personally

When its insulting my girlfriend (or at least looks that way) its difficult not to take it personally.

Do you seriously think that you can punk me in some way using words?

"Punk" you? Oh...
Maybe I was a little immature in saying that you were into necrophilia and bestiality. But after insulting my girlfriend, did you expect me to be civil at first?

Oh as far as you last comment, I do not exactly live here. I actually have a full time job and a family to entertain myself.

I am not on your timetable, "Dude."

I may have been a little impatient. I don't live on the internet either. I have exams, am searching for a job, I have friends and of course I have a girlfriend that you (appear to have) compared to a wild animal.

maybe I should simply ask what you are trying to accomplish here.

I would say that I want an apology, but seeing as how that's not possible what I want now is to call you out on your insults. You can insult me all you want and at anytime you want.
But leave my loved ones out of it. 

Do you need some misbegotten apology for my accidentally discovering your inability to interact with other people gracefully.

I posted that thread for advice on a lovebite, and since I'd never had one before I wanted to know some methods on how to get rid of it. I'm quite a shy bloke and it was embarrassing for me not to mention that I volunteer in a care home for old people on Sundays and it would be unprofessional if I walked in with a visible lovebite as I'm planning on going into that line of work.

I should have taken a better quality photo and posted that instead. The one on the thread itself is bad quality and taken directly afterwords. It could a lot of people the impression that the lovebite is a hell of a lot more severe. I suppose what I'm trying to say is that the lovebite (which faded a few days ago) isn't as bad as you thought it was, and that's partially my fault due to the bad quality of the photo. My girlfriend and I are not the animals you seem to think we are.

She's apologized for the lovebite and has admitted that she got carried away, after all we're both new to relationships and don't really know what we're doing.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2014, 09:46:21 PM »
Shit,  "Dude,"  another wall of text?

Do you KNOW what TLDR means, FFS!?!???

I do not see an answer to my original question. 

What do YOU expect to accomplish?

If you are going for "the higher you aim the farther you fall type of thing,"  then just say so.

Honestly, I have not read more than two words you have written in this thread.

I might.
If you really show me the need to be put down word for word, but that is not my style.

... but you have not answered my simple first question.

What do you expect to accomplish?
« Last Edit: May 18, 2014, 11:10:51 PM by DirtDawg »

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2014, 09:46:49 PM »
DO you just need sex?

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2014, 09:47:58 PM »

Would you like to have someone comment upon you posting a pic of your hickey?

Do you seek a specific response and have not yet had such a response.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2014, 09:55:56 PM »
I am trying to look at this whole thing as a cry for help from you.

I can see you have a number of problems, evidenced by posting pics on the internet.

More specifically you have posted something like private pics in a public forum.   Most intellectual humans would think of this type of behavior as a cry for help, from the out go.

Maybe that is where we should start.

Instead of me asking what you would like to accomplish with this (lame fucking) "call out" thread, maybe we should BOTH actually start to focus upon what help YOU think you might need, then proceed to what help you deserve, then move right in to how you expect for me (a completely unknown entity) can possibly attempt to give any of this miserable help to you in the first place.?
« Last Edit: May 18, 2014, 10:19:53 PM by DirtDawg »

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2014, 10:06:07 PM »
Maybe you expected a positive response to your posting a huge pic of an extremely private event.

Maybe you expected for someone to praise the sucking prowess of your girlfriend?

Just asking.

Maybe something like, "DAAAHAM, that bitch could Suck Start a row of fucking Harleys with those lips,"  would have been more to your liking and more fully suport your reasoning for posting some incredibly private pic on an open forum on the internet.

Could be wrong.

Maybe I am right, though.

Perhaps a comment like, "Fuck DUDE that bitch is awesome!  BUT, I think you should should train her to place her massive Hoover efforts on a part of you body that would produce more captivating pics for all us pervs on the internet."
... would have been more to what you were after.

Dunno.  You tell me!

... or something more like what?

As I asked in my early responses, What the fuck do YOU feel you need to accomplish with this (fucking lame) "call out?"

Please, answer that one simple question, so that we can proceed. 

« Last Edit: May 18, 2014, 10:35:56 PM by DirtDawg »

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2014, 10:15:30 PM »

Sorry, "Dude."  I often type faster than I should and I have to correct some typos.

OH FUCK!!!

NOW you have something against me. Shit maybe you have just won your (lame fucking)  call out!

:LOL:
« Last Edit: May 18, 2014, 10:21:45 PM by DirtDawg »

Offline Arya Quinn

• The Mad Queen
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • UwU
« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2014, 01:57:35 PM »
... but you have not answered my simple first question.
What do you expect to accomplish?

You complain that I haven't answered your question, after saying this:

Honestly, I have not read more than two words you have written in this thread.

I would say "read my wall of text to find your answer." but considering how you couldn't be bothered to read it before:

maybe I should simply ask what you are trying to accomplish here.

I would say that I want an apology, but seeing as how that's not possible what I want now is to call you out on your insults.

Offline Arya Quinn

• The Mad Queen
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • UwU
« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2014, 02:02:41 PM »
DO you just need sex?

I don't feel as if I'm ready for sex. Not yet, anyway. That's my honest answer.

Offline Arya Quinn

• The Mad Queen
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • UwU
« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2014, 02:03:46 PM »
Would you like to have someone comment upon you posting a pic of your hickey?
Do you seek a specific response and have not yet had such a response.

I thought that I'd get better and clearer responses by posting an actual picture of it. But like I said (you were too lazy to read it):

Quote from: Some_Bloke
I should have taken a better quality photo and posted that instead. The one on the thread itself is bad quality and taken directly afterwords. It could a lot of people the impression that the lovebite is a hell of a lot more severe. I suppose what I'm trying to say is that the lovebite (which faded a few days ago) isn't as bad as you thought it was, and that's partially my fault due to the bad quality of the photo. My girlfriend and I are not the animals you seem to think we are.

Offline Arya Quinn

• The Mad Queen
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • UwU
« Reply #14 on: May 19, 2014, 02:11:42 PM »
I am trying to look at this whole thing as a cry for help from you.

I think before you start to look at this in any possible way you should actually read the posts first.

I can see you have a number of problems, evidenced by posting pics on the internet.

Care to name them?

Maybe that is where we should start.

Maybe we should start by actually reading the posts?

Instead of me asking what you would like to accomplish with this (lame fucking) "call out" thread,

Good idea. No point in asking a question that's already been answered multiple times.

maybe we should BOTH actually start to focus upon what help YOU think you might need,then proceed to what help you deserve,

I can't argue against that point. My girlfriend and I are new into relationships, let alone the "acts of passion" as some call them. But, given the response to the thread on the lovebite I think its a hell of a lot better to ask close friends these kinds of questions.

But thank you for your concern.

then move right in to how you expect for me (a completely unknown entity) can possibly attempt to give any of this miserable help to you in the first place.?

I wasn't looking for your advice specifically. I just assumed that an adult forum would be a good place to look for advice. I was horribly wrong.