Author Topic: What are You watching?  (Read 72979 times)

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
Re: What are You watching?
« Reply #4095 on: September 12, 2017, 08:39:55 PM »
Awww QV. Cute and gorgeous in equal measure. Although too bad sleep means closed eyes, the PR has really lovely great big eyes:) they remind me of duckfetishgirl's eyes forsome reason. Adorable I think would be the word that sums it up ideally, combining both cute, sweet, pretty and gorgeous in one PR-shaped word. Which is as it should be.

Makes me think of my stalker, woman who went by 'heretic' on AFF. Incredible woman in every respect, mind body and soul and intellect all. One of two women I've ever dated who I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. A soulmate. And I had this picture of her asleep she sent me, with a little smile playing across her lips, snuggled up in bed all comfy and satisfied looking, with her gorgeous, beautiful, absolutely stunning long dark hair lying freely, draping down over the side of the bed. (her hair was REALLY long, near waist length in some photos I've seen of her) and wow, that picture, its one of the most wonderful, awe-bestowing, mindblowingly intensely beautiful I have ever seen as long as I live. The only people that share in such absolute shocking, stunning beauty I have ever seen, are my former fiancee (younger of the two, the one just in her teens), and kassiane S/The RettDevil her fiery devilishly delightful self. That aside, in a person or living thing, I have never, ever witnessed such undiluted, unmitigated gorgeousness.

That pic of my stalker and ex, the sleeping one, its one of my favourite of her, even over and above some of the more...shall we say..highly private, will never be posted, but what I can say and keep her modesty and honor intact and unviolated, is that they would be suitable only for over 21s XXXX-rated ones I've been shown by her. That clothed, sleeping pic, showing Heretic in her natural beauty, as she truly is, clothing or no clothing, it eclipses many of the X-rated pictures I have seen of her.  Like kassi and like my former fiancee, her true beauty just shines like a blazing thermonuclear explosion, and hits with all the force of the shockwave and the energy of the nuclear-pumped electromagnetic pulse converted into kinetic energy, even the energy carried away by neutrino emissions, all converted into physical blazing bright shining light and concussive blast shockwave, That is those three women. And heretic especially. For near 50 (to perhaps 50 now or even 51) she still could pass for her 20s, bar only a pair, one on each side of her mouth, of very fine lines which appear at the very upper corners of her mouth when she emits her radiant beautiful smile. She just.........wow.

That is one of the finest, most truly awe-inspiring, wonderful sights my eyes have ever been drawn to and been treated to a feast when we saw each other's faces. Her smile alone, it rocks my entire world. Alike to setting eyes upon an actual living, breathing superior species of living being. Just like my ex fiancee, and like kassiane, but heretic..wow. A true wonder for those few she permits the privilege of being allowed to simply see. Beauty in absolute, unmitigated and shockingly, almost unwithstandable intensity. When I see even a picture of her, fully clothed, I go about my entire month with a massive smile on my face, and gazing on her..it physically and literally knocks me back, like a punch almost. Sheer poetry in physical living fleshly form, is Heretic. Every little part of her made manifest is a wonder unto the world, if only the whole of the world were gifted the privilege of simply setting eyes upon her face, her eyes, her smile, her hair, her figure..everything, and her fiery, fierce, forceful determined personality with its will of tempered stainless chromium-plated high vanadium edged yet spring-steel backed edge. Perfection utterly and indescribably. What I have said, it does not even come close to doing Heretic, beautiful, sweet, wonderful, icy-freezing cold Heretic (I use her old, briefly used AFF name, which is where we met through, out of respect, so as not to put her given name, even her first name, in the public domain. Her initials though are T (D) K, and even her initials to me, they have a lovely mellifluous feel if I am to speak them, makes me tingle all over just to speak her name. Kassiane has that effect on me too. Only ever noted that in those two people. Almost like an autie sensory thing. Its just..another expression of her ineffable beauty (T-K I mean). And I really mean it, I've tried to describe it, but her beauty, it defies description. Heretic is in essence, ineffable.
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4096 on: September 12, 2017, 09:03:20 PM »
Just finished watching Carry on Cabby. 
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #4097 on: September 12, 2017, 09:56:35 PM »
Lol the carryon films were so camp they were almost funny BECAUSE they were shitty.

Ever watched the series sitcom 'porridge'? now that one is fucking funny as. A prison sitcom, featuring as the protagonists in main two cellmates, one older and cynical and the other young and naiive and with a yet to be sullied bright outlook on the world. Always either one-upping the screws, particularly the one thats a nasty old git, quite cleverly sarcastically insulting him, gettting into all kinds of scrapes with other inmates and the prison screws and governor, yet always managing to come out on top somehow. Or almost always at least.

For an example, in one, they were in the hospital wing, along with another inmate who everybody despised, and whilst it was not explicitly stated, obvious he was some kind of sexual deviant prisoner in for molesting somebody somehow, and hated universally, also a thief who stole the few treasured possessions of an old, old man serving a long term, a gentle soul the old man, and he'd had his stuff nicked and couldn't fight back, so the two lads and him concoct a scheme to get back at him, coming up with a fake map to lead to the target of an engineered 'meant to be unheard, but deliberately made to be overheard by this cunt' type conversation about a large sum of the old man's buried money, whch he told the protagonist lag that he'd bequeathed to him, after his death, and then whilst the pervert thief guy searches for it, and fails due to clever scheme and some assistance from his pad-mate, the young innocent guy, who delivers the dinner, hides it under the tray, stashes it in a book, and then hides it until needed.

Main guy then engineers a trade, finally, 'grudgingly' admitting yes there is a map and there was money, you little bastard' kind of convo takes place between protagonist main, and the dirtbag. Dirtbag is due for release in next couple of days, so they fake the map and the money, there never was money. And they trade it him for the old man's valuables he'd nicked, feigning self interest and being a likeminded shitbag, gets the old man's stuff back for him, then the shitbag gets released on license. Goes out at night, measures out the number of paces in each direction at the site, starts digging, only for the floodlights of a major football stadium to come on full blast, lighting him up in the act, getting him busted for apparently stealing turf to sell to fans, and promptly sent back to the prison to get laughed stupid at as a final parting 'up yours fucker' shot. Day he gets out, he gets sent down again for another sentence plus the rest of his term.

All done with humor rather than sick thuggish violence, although the threat from 'big hard man' types is often employed as a plot device, its all done by referral rather than overt beatings. And its made funny as hell in the doing of it too.

You don't have to SEE the violence if any, but rather, its the implications, and talks between lags after the fact an beforehand that set things up and deliver the punchline. IF you haven't seen 'porridge' you really REALLY need to, you and the PR would laugh your arses off at it until you were wearing the PR's head and the PR was wearing your head, after laughing them off and laughing so hard still you end up getting them mixed up putting 'em back on :P
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4098 on: September 14, 2017, 04:01:37 AM »
Tabletop, a Wil Wheaton show where he invites guests to play various board games. The game they're playing now is called Eldritch Horror.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Queen Victoria

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4099 on: September 14, 2017, 09:55:09 AM »
Big Bang Theory

Offline Phoenix

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #4100 on: September 14, 2017, 11:30:04 AM »
Pitbulls and Parolees
“To rise, first you must burn.”
― Hiba Fatima Ahmad

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #4101 on: September 16, 2017, 02:09:10 AM »
Lucifer, still.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Queen Victoria

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4102 on: September 23, 2017, 07:40:30 PM »
The Kingsman - the first one.  Almost liked it. 

Couldn't stand Jackson or the Gazelle character.  The good guys were pretty flat. Taron Egerton was worth the view.

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #4103 on: September 23, 2017, 08:28:45 PM »
Kid and I watched an oldie from 1988.

"They Live"

It was nice to see it again.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #4104 on: September 24, 2017, 02:01:51 AM »
The Expanse, season 2
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Phoenix

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #4105 on: September 26, 2017, 06:48:18 PM »
The Voice
“To rise, first you must burn.”
― Hiba Fatima Ahmad

Offline Queen Victoria

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4106 on: September 27, 2017, 09:25:20 AM »
Lady Killers (1955).  All except Alec Guinesses' teeth.  Loved the few scenes of King's Cross Station.  Good acting.

New TV shows:

Young Sheldon might be a regular watcher.
The Good Doctor (about a new surgical resident with Autism).  Credible acting on Freddy Highsmore's part.  And Richard Schiff is always intensely gruff.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #4107 on: September 27, 2017, 03:45:28 PM »
The Expanse, season 2 (only one episode left now!)

- Albert Einstein

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4108 on: October 19, 2017, 04:39:57 AM »
New TV shows:

Young Sheldon might be a regular watcher.
The Good Doctor (about a new surgical resident with Autism).  Credible acting on Freddy Highsmore's part.  And Richard Schiff is always intensely gruff.
Are you still watching The Good Doctor, QV? I have watched every episode so far.

Just watched two episodes of the new Voltron series. It was an obsession of mine as a kid. And pretty good now. :)
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #4109 on: October 19, 2017, 09:07:00 AM »
Mythbusters :zoinks:

- Albert Einstein