Author Topic: Who was Jack the Ripper  (Read 419 times)

Offline Arya Quinn

• The Mad Queen
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • UwU
Who was Jack the Ripper
« on: March 27, 2014, 09:22:26 PM »
After 19 years since my research began into the identity of one of the most famous serial killers in history I have finally come to one, chilling conclusion.

Jack the Ripper was Winnie the Pooh the whole time!  :o

Offline Genesis

• The impostor who isn't from Old Country formerly known as Soviet Union
  • News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
Re: Who was Jack the Ripper
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2014, 09:26:00 PM »
You obviously haven't read or seen From Hell....

Offline Arya Quinn

• The Mad Queen
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • UwU
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2014, 09:29:38 PM »
You obviously haven't read or seen From Hell....

It was Winnie the Pooh goddamn you! Winnie the Pooh!

Offline Semicolon

• The Punctuated Equilibrium Of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I am an echolalic mastodon.
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2014, 09:33:51 PM »
I blame Hyke. :M
I2 has a smiley for everything. Even a hamster wheel. :hamsterwheel:

Quote from: iamnotaparakeet
Jesus died on the cross to show us that BDSM is a legitimate form of love.
There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

Offline Arya Quinn

• The Mad Queen
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • UwU
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2014, 09:38:55 PM »
I blame Hyke. :M

What is Hyke's middle name though?

Offline Genesis

• The impostor who isn't from Old Country formerly known as Soviet Union
  • News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2014, 09:46:33 PM »
Its like me saying that Semicolon lives in New York, when he might be living in Moscow near the Red Square!

Offline Arya Quinn

• The Mad Queen
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • UwU
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2014, 03:14:34 AM »
Its like me saying that Semicolon lives in New York, when he might be living in Moscow near the Red Square!

Offline El-Presidente

• Caliph of the Aspie Elite
  • Modulator
  • Postwhore
  • I love kitties! Fluffy kitties are nice!!
    • ASD Community
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2014, 04:33:53 AM »
It was Jimmy Savile wot done it officer

Offline Semicolon

• The Punctuated Equilibrium Of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I am an echolalic mastodon.
« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2014, 04:57:13 AM »
I2 has a smiley for everything. Even a hamster wheel. :hamsterwheel:

Quote from: iamnotaparakeet
Jesus died on the cross to show us that BDSM is a legitimate form of love.
There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2014, 07:08:40 AM »
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2014, 07:16:20 AM »
Winnie the Pooh is thought to be the childhood personalities of the imaginary friends of AA Milne's Child Christopher Robin.
Now all fairly innocent. But let's look at this a little more critically.
He says that his characters were based on Christopher Robin's childhood friends? No, any biography or bio of AA Milne, that references his relationship with Christopher will precursor this with the fact that he did not really have an investment in Christopher as a chil and was not much of a hands-on Dad (not overly interested in children).
So what does that mean? He is "blaming the portrayal of these wonderful childhood imaginary friends on his son's childhood imaginings in a "dog ate the homework" blame, kind of way? Why in Hell do that?
Because the childhood personalities are cute when viewed as his child's imagination (a child that he did not pay enough attention of to know what personalities the child had for his imagination or imaginary friends....because he was not that interested - google is your friend. He was not interested in his son growing up). The problem here is of course is that look at the Winnie the Pooh storybook charactwrs and personalities outside of the innocence of Childhood imagination and what do you find?

WINNIE THE POOH: EATING DISORDER, IMPULSIVITY, OCD AND ADHD

Our revealing of the Winnie the Pooh mental disorders begins with the main character, Winnie. At first glance, the most obvious mental disorder associated with Winnie is an eating disorder. While you might not consider an eating disorder to be a mental disorder, a mental health professional might label Winnie’s obsession with consuming excessive amounts of honey as a psychological response resulting from low self-esteem. Clearly, his obsession puts Winnie in a category of concern for a psychological problem.

A psychologist might also consider Winnie’s obsession with honey to be a highly impulsive behavior, particularly regarding his willingness to take all kinds of risks to obtain another tasty jar.

Interestingly enough, an article by the Canadian Medical Association also diagnosed Winnie the Pooh with obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) due to his repetitive counting. Finally, Winnie’s inattentive, careless and indifferent behavior towards his peers places him into the category of Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD).

PIGLET: GENERALIZED ANXIETY DISORDER, PANOPHOBIA

Next on our list of Winnie the Pooh mental disorders is Piglet, who exhibits not only great stress but also anxiety and general nervousness. A psychologist might attribute these characteristics to a significant self-esteem injury in Piglet’s past. Piglet also suffers from a distinct speech impediment recognized as a stutter along with a subtle twitch of his ears. Both of these conditions could result from the irrational anxiety he experiences throughout the course of his daily life. Panophobia may also be a concern for Piglet, which is a medical condition that causes a person to fear everything.

TIGGER: ADHD, SUBSTANCE ABUSE, IMPULSIVITY

When you observe Tigger in any type of situation, the first psychological term that comes to mind is hyperactivity. However, Tigger’s mental health problems stretch far beyond the boundaries of simple hyperactivity. Tigger also has difficulty paying attention, which may indicate the existence of ADHD. Furthermore, Tigger is prepared to try any substance or matter that crosses his path, which is a tell-tale sign of a substance abuse problem. Impulsiveness is another psychological concern for Tigger along with his generally questionable behavior, which puts many of his peers at risk of getting into trouble. Of all the Winnie the Pooh mental disorders, Tigger’s is perhaps the easiest to spot.

OWL: NARCISSISTIC PERSONALITY DISORDER, DYSLEXIA

Owl exhibits one of the more interesting cases of the Winnie the Pooh mental disorders. Despite being extremely bright, a psychologist might consider Owl to be a dyslectic. However, his cleverness puts him at risk for another mental disorder – Narcissistic Personality Disorder. Similar to the excessive narcissist, Owl is excessively preoccupied with himself. In his own mind, Owl is without a doubt the cleverest animal in the woods. He even stretches his narcissism as far to believe that all the other animals have “fluff” for brains.

KANGA: SOCIAL ANXIETY DISORDER

Kanga exhibits all the characteristics of an overprotective mother, which places her on our list of Winnie the Pooh mental disorders. Many mental health professionals would consider her behavior to be a form of what psychologists call suffocation. Kanga clearly tries to control her young, ensuring that no child makes any mistakes or decisions and that no child has any time on their own.

RABBIT: OBSESSIVE-COMPULSIVE DISORDER

Over-organization only scratches the surface of Rabbit’s obsessive-compulsive tendencies. Rabbit is obsessed with order and method, and exhibits some of the most common symptoms of OCD including excessive cleaning and being what many would consider to be an extreme neat freak.

EEORE: DEPRESSIVE DISORDER

A major general downcast and negative outlook on life puts Eeore at an increased risk of depressive disorder. Eeore is perhaps the exemplary example of someone susceptible to major depression, exhibited by his inability to experience joy, excitement and other positive emotions.

CHRISTOPHER ROBIN: SCHIZOPHRENIA

Perhaps the most interesting and controversial of all the Winnie the Pooh mental disorders is the case of Christopher Robin – the boy with a youthful imagination that so closely resembles the auditory hallucinations commonly linked to schizophrenia. In fact, the entire plot of Winnie the Pooh is based on Christopher’s hallucinations that his stuffed toys are alive. Accordingly, no one can doubt the general malfunction in his perception of reality.

Beneath the surface of Christopher Robin’s hallucinations, a psychologist might label each of the aforementioned characters as individual representations of the feelings Christopher experiences in his internal world. A child still learning to interact with the outside world, Christopher Robin could possibly project different internal feelings onto the main characters of the story. The entire story could all be a means of Christopher learning to cope and deal with the process of learning to function socially.

That wraps up our list of Winnie the Pooh mental disorders. Hopefully, you will still be a fan of the classic story despite any darkness that may exist behind the characters.

Let us know, did you suspect any of the Winnie the Pooh mental disorders on our list? Do you think the story was written with these mental disorders in mind or that it is all a strange coincidence. Share your thoughts in the comments below.

Oh crap!
Makes sense now a little.
Some Bloke now was on the right track. Not seeing it?
OK, we have got this far, let's go a bit further with the psychoanalysis and detective work. Imagine 30 plus years of a broken mind (a sick, tortured guilty mind brooding on evil, despicable acts and visions) ruminating on horrible things and how that may compartmentalise the traumas and horrors. Imagine the "personalities" and the "casting" of those "aspects" of persona onto "imaginary friends".
What???
Bear with me (Pooh Bear with me...I joke) Imaginine it take from 1888 to 1923 to contain a secret and what that does with your psyche.
OK. Still confused? Here is the final piece to the puzzle. Of such a crime as the Jack the Ripper murders, it is speculated that either, the killer was connected and not ABLE to be prosecuted OR COMPLETELY unconsidered as a possible suspect. (There have been instances where such people as the postman, the garbage collector or the taxi driver who are expected in the area are seen as above suspicion. BUT with the publicity, even such  men would show up on people's radar.) Even women who may not normally be seen as a threat would be, with the amount of publicity.
So who "gets away" with such crimes? Someone SO very below the radar. So unsuspected.....until they slash your throat.
An elderly and frail person? A completely trusted ally? A completely disabled person? Or maybe a child.......a young, sick, violent, psychopathic child? Maybe a child living in London in 1888.
Plenty of children fitted this bill. lLenty of children that are 6 years old with trauma embodied into childhood fantasies that they cast on their own children that they are completely disinterested in. Childhood trauma developed over 30 years into compartmentalised mentally damaged personas that are now exposed to the world in a cry for Help.....!!!!!
No, actually, I can only think of one child. A child that was 6 years of age in 1888. A child that was living in London, where the attacks occurs in that day. A child that would be the imagine the focal point for these personalities as being his son's persona, Christopher Robin.
AA Milne, was projecting his own Schizophrenia on to his Winnie the Pooh storytale's persona of Christopher Robin. Chrisopher Robin was both the keystone and focal point to all those dark personality types.
The fairytale self-deception was easier to admit than the truth that he he was a violent, impulsive, compulsive, attention seeking, narcassist, depressive, schizophrenic, psychopathic murderer.......known as "Jack the Ripper"
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Arya Quinn

• The Mad Queen
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • UwU
« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2014, 06:01:59 AM »
Oh crap!
Makes sense now a little.
Some Bloke now was on the right track. Not seeing it?
OK, we have got this far, let's go a bit further with the psychoanalysis and detective work. Imagine 30 plus years of a broken mind (a sick, tortured guilty mind brooding on evil, despicable acts and visions) ruminating on horrible things and how that may compartmentalise the traumas and horrors. Imagine the "personalities" and the "casting" of those "aspects" of persona onto "imaginary friends".
What???
Bear with me (Pooh Bear with me...I joke) Imaginine it take from 1888 to 1923 to contain a secret and what that does with your psyche.
OK. Still confused? Here is the final piece to the puzzle. Of such a crime as the Jack the Ripper murders, it is speculated that either, the killer was connected and not ABLE to be prosecuted OR COMPLETELY unconsidered as a possible suspect. (There have been instances where such people as the postman, the garbage collector or the taxi driver who are expected in the area are seen as above suspicion. BUT with the publicity, even such  men would show up on people's radar.) Even women who may not normally be seen as a threat would be, with the amount of publicity.
So who "gets away" with such crimes? Someone SO very below the radar. So unsuspected.....until they slash your throat.
An elderly and frail person? A completely trusted ally? A completely disabled person? Or maybe a child.......a young, sick, violent, psychopathic child? Maybe a child living in London in 1888.
Plenty of children fitted this bill. lLenty of children that are 6 years old with trauma embodied into childhood fantasies that they cast on their own children that they are completely disinterested in. Childhood trauma developed over 30 years into compartmentalised mentally damaged personas that are now exposed to the world in a cry for Help.....!!!!!
No, actually, I can only think of one child. A child that was 6 years of age in 1888. A child that was living in London, where the attacks occurs in that day. A child that would be the imagine the focal point for these personalities as being his son's persona, Christopher Robin.
AA Milne, was projecting his own Schizophrenia on to his Winnie the Pooh storytale's persona of Christopher Robin. Chrisopher Robin was both the keystone and focal point to all those dark personality types.
The fairytale self-deception was easier to admit than the truth that he he was a violent, impulsive, compulsive, attention seeking, narcassist, depressive, schizophrenic, psychopathic murderer.......known as "Jack the Ripper"

Offline Arya Quinn

• The Mad Queen
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • UwU
« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2014, 06:05:37 AM »

It was Christopher Robbin.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2014, 08:28:48 AM »

It was Christopher Robbin.

Doesn't that all make it so much worse though? Imagine that face stabbing you. No evil in it. Pleasant and innocent countenance. As emotionless as can be. All the world wonder and curiosity and pleasures....including dissecting you whilst your throat is cut and you are bleeding out.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #14 on: March 29, 2014, 12:10:03 PM »
That was awesome, Sir Les. :laugh: