Author Topic: Intensity members you think are hot  (Read 4191 times)

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
Re: Intensity members you think are hot
« Reply #75 on: December 12, 2006, 05:26:42 PM »
if you got it, the you may as well flaunt it.

i don't see a problem with someone who has confidence in certain traits that they feel are positive characteristics about themselves. confidence.

You may not have a problem with it, but I suspect that, however much it amuses me to post pics everywhere, most others find it irritating and see it as a sign of insecurity and other problems.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #76 on: December 12, 2006, 05:37:59 PM »
Personally, I don't find find it annoying, irritating, or anything else, Peter. It's really up to you, and you certainly have the looks for it.

I just don't understand it.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #77 on: December 12, 2006, 06:01:09 PM »
* purposefulinsanity wonders why people seem to place so much importance on looks when judging people's hotness. That's not to say they don't matter at all but haven't you ever found someone who you wouldn't normally find attractive hot because of what they were like as a person?

Why is it that looks seem to become less important to visual thinkers?

I don't know, but I've always found that when I'm attracted to people I tend to be far more attracted to those who I have gotten to know a little (even if its just through reading their posts on a message board) and who I think it attractive as a person, than I ever am to someone if I just have a pic to go on (or a pic and very little other info).

ozymandias

« Reply #78 on: December 12, 2006, 06:02:53 PM »

i don't see a problem with someone who has confidence in certain traits that they feel are positive characteristics about themselves. confidence.

You may not have a problem with it, but I suspect that, however much it amuses me to post pics everywhere, most others find it irritating and see it as a sign of insecurity and other problems.

I don't find it irritating or a sign of insecurity!  But since you are an "unsavory character who is highly uncouth with very disturbing thoughts", all I can say is this, DON"T EVER CHANGE, except for some additional confidence and less depression.  I find your posts quite good and insightful and the picture of you in a kilt that I saw on WP makes you look quite "dashing".  As Odeon says, you have the looks for it! I certainly was glad to see you at aspergianisland!  If it amuses you to post pics, go for it!  I won't be complaining! 8)

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #79 on: December 12, 2006, 06:04:44 PM »
* purposefulinsanity wonders why people seem to place so much importance on looks when judging people's hotness. That's not to say they don't matter at all but haven't you ever found someone who you wouldn't normally find attractive hot because of what they were like as a person?

In that regard, you are hot PI.  I did not see your pic though.  If you are married than you be at least some what attractive.  Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

« Last Edit: December 12, 2006, 06:10:31 PM by fluorescent »
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #80 on: December 12, 2006, 06:08:01 PM »

I don't find it irritating or a sign of insecurity!  But since you are an "unsavory character who is highly uncouth with very disturbing thoughts", all I can say is this, DON"T EVER CHANGE, except for some additional confidence and less depression.  I find your posts quite good and insightful and the picture of you in a kilt that I saw on WP makes you look quite "dashing".  As Odeon says, you have the looks for it! I certainly was glad to see you at aspergianisland!  If it amuses you to post pics, go for it!  I won't be complaining! 8)

You mean this pic?  ;)

[attachment deleted by admin]
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

ozymandias

« Reply #81 on: December 12, 2006, 06:21:04 PM »

I don't find it irritating or a sign of insecurity!  But since you are an "unsavory character who is highly uncouth with very disturbing thoughts", all I can say is this, DON"T EVER CHANGE, except for some additional confidence and less depression.  I find your posts quite good and insightful and the picture of you in a kilt that I saw on WP makes you look quite "dashing".  As Odeon says, you have the looks for it! I certainly was glad to see you at aspergianisland!  If it amuses you to post pics, go for it!  I won't be complaining! 8)

You mean this pic?  ;)

Yep, an excellent picture!  You wear it well! 8)

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #82 on: December 12, 2006, 06:26:02 PM »
Why am I the only one who is candid about what a hideous fucking chud(term taken from Clerks II) I am?

I'm pretty hideous IMHO.

Wrong! Note the following recent examples of your hotness, QuirkyCarla.

Smart:

I'm not rested. I can't think. I can still spell though!

Decisive and courageous:

thanks but my opinion still stands  :laugh:

Trying to make sure everyone gets laid:

people need to grow some balls  :laugh:

Except for the male scent it would probably be as enjoyable to fuck as any female arse.

What if he used women's body wash in the shower? ;)

That's enough for me. You're hot, babe!
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #83 on: December 12, 2006, 06:29:13 PM »

I saw it as a sign you liked to post pictures of yourself...
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline jman

• Road warrior pimpdaddy of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #84 on: December 12, 2006, 07:03:28 PM »
QC is just adorable IMO, I should know I met her in person ;D

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #85 on: December 12, 2006, 07:03:53 PM »

Why is it that looks seem to become less important to visual thinkers?

I don't know, but I've always found that when I'm attracted to people I tend to be far more attracted to those who I have gotten to know a little (even if its just through reading their posts on a message board) and who I think it attractive as a person, than I ever am to someone if I just have a pic to go on (or a pic and very little other info).

:agreed:

I have also had the reciprocal happen. A physical attraction, too easily and quickly assigned, often turns into an aversion for a nice looking  person once you know them better.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #86 on: December 12, 2006, 07:15:13 PM »

I saw it as a sign you liked to post pictures of yourself...

Maybe I'm applying NT standards to an AS situation.  That's a very straight-forward and non-judgemental assessment of the situation, PMS.  I like it.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #87 on: December 12, 2006, 07:31:34 PM »
I agree with both points. It certainly demonstrates self-confidence and I see nothing indicating any sinister motive or implication of mental deficiency, either.

Oh, Peter, anyone who says you have a girlie face, must have one buttugly momma, period
« Last Edit: December 12, 2006, 07:35:21 PM by DirtDawg »

ozymandias

« Reply #88 on: December 12, 2006, 07:54:38 PM »
Well, Peter, My wife liked the picture too, she really liked the hair!  In her words, "It suits you".

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #89 on: December 12, 2006, 07:56:09 PM »
Yeah, like douche bag!

There now, we are even.
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!