Educational

Author Topic: Prove Fluorescent needs meds part 2  (Read 10553 times)

The_P

Re: Prove Fluorescent needs meds part 2
« Reply #120 on: February 24, 2007, 12:12:21 PM »
Speaking of pig stys, Fine Chocolate, your colour matches. Who'da think it? :p

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #121 on: February 24, 2007, 12:37:56 PM »
Probably was not a smart idea to laugh in the face of a psychiatrist who tells you that you need meds, Randy.

What could they do now, put you in the hospital now to make you take them?

Is there a relative's house where you can do laundry, or can you take your massive load of dirty clothes and a roll of quarters to a laundromat?

The idea of you leaving them for the cat is a little gross, to me.

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #122 on: February 24, 2007, 01:14:28 PM »
    It does not seem logical to me to take a med because I am tired or something like that. If I feel tense I can picture something relaxing, like what it felt like to be a good mood, that dinner I already cooked,  or something like that.  The point is, I am in controll. 
     As for the clothes, yes my house is a mess, and I can tollerate alot of bullshit.  My sister left the garage a mess, soap scum in the bathroom, and my nephew's room a mess.  The yard is a mess to, and that is also not my fault. This leaves me less motivated to clean the house, but still I do some cleaning after I eat.  Yesterday I did buy a mop, some cleaner for the kitchen floor, and some carpet cleaner.  As you can see I do want to clean it up and it does bother me.
     As for Modeling, they want only women right now, but they said they would call me back if a man project came up.  The one who is helping me with my portfolio is lost.  I have called her back numerous times and  got no answer.  I guess she is on vacation or something like that.
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #123 on: February 24, 2007, 01:25:37 PM »
I HONESTLY BELIEVE I HAVE THE STUFF FOR MODELING, AND NO I AM NOT DELUSIONAL.  I AM VERY PROUD OF MY APPERANCE, HAVE SEEN MANY UGLY FUCKERS, AND I DO GET COMMENTS SAYING I SHOULD DO IT.
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #124 on: February 24, 2007, 01:29:26 PM »
I have the disciplane to avoid junkfood, and that can be tough at times.  Yeah, I sure need meds.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #125 on: February 24, 2007, 01:30:17 PM »
I HONESTLY BELIEVE I HAVE THE STUFF FOR MODELING, AND NO I AM NOT DELUSIONAL.  I AM VERY PROUD OF MY APPERANCE, HAVE SEEN MANY UGLY FUCKERS, AND I DO GET COMMENTS SAYING I SHOULD DO IT.

While I am glad you are proud of your appearance, realistically, most male models are much taller than you are, Randy.  I'm not saying this to be mean, but that's the truth.  I think that basing a career on your looks is risky at best.  You could go to school to get an education for a more stable career that is based on your mind, not your body.

The_P

« Reply #126 on: February 24, 2007, 01:52:12 PM »

Wow, your head is pretty hollow. I've never heard such tripe in my life. Taking care of your physique is all well and good, Randy, but if you don't have any education or skills to go with it, you will never garner the respect and admiration you so crave for. However, if you want to be preceived as a muscle-head -- and a fucking nutjob who posts non-sensical material on the internet -- all your life, then go ahead.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #127 on: February 24, 2007, 07:14:12 PM »

Wow, your head is pretty hollow. I've never heard such tripe in my life. Taking care of your physique is all well and good, Randy, but if you don't have any education or skills to go with it, you will never garner the respect and admiration you so crave for. However, if you want to be preceived as a muscle-head -- and a fucking nutjob who posts non-sensical material on the internet -- all your life, then go ahead.
P, i haven't plussed you in a while so here ya go!
Misunderstood.

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #128 on: February 26, 2007, 11:40:49 AM »
Modeling was not going to be my primary career, infact, it was to fuel my doctoral education at an expensive college.  That is right, I will be a doctor and model, how is that?  I will be everything I want to be.  I agree with you Callaway about the height thing, but I can say looking in the mirror is something to be proud of.  I gained my muscle mass back from not lifting for a whole month due to the hernia surgury. I got pretty big without the use of weights, or perhaps I just keeping what I got from the time I did.  This is what I do for my girlfriend, give her everything and a bag of chips, make her sick due to the richness of my appeal.  She is happy, given extra virgin body.

I will be a natropathic doctor, one who actually practices what he preaches!
« Last Edit: February 26, 2007, 11:47:46 AM by AllDayGlowRandy »

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Coral

• Cool Dude of the Aspie Elite
  • Constant Poster
  • Coral
« Reply #129 on: February 26, 2007, 12:12:31 PM »
You would be a narcassistic doctor (I think that is a more appropriate word).  Have you started any classes at a community college while you are waiting for your big break?  Probably not, money is not all that is needed to get into an ivy league school.  You must have done lots of extra carricular activities in high school, submit letters of recommendation from respected members of the community, and you don't just get into med school, you have to go to regular college first then be accepted to med school based on your merits and potential.  If you have been wasting your life away until now you will have to lower your standards and start with community college and work your way up.  Maybe you should consider a different field like a dietician or nutritionist.  You live in a dream world waiting for someone to hand you a good life, but unless you actually work hard for it nothing is going to happen for you.  Your first step is passing the entrance exam for college and also admitting that you have a mental defect of some type so that they can help you to succeed in whatever you try to pursue. 
Alldayglowrandy turned out to be the bravest guy ever & my hero. A warrior until the end may he finally have peace

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #130 on: February 27, 2007, 11:48:12 AM »
You would be a narcassistic doctor (I think that is a more appropriate word).  Have you started any classes at a community college while you are waiting for your big break?  Probably not, money is not all that is needed to get into an ivy league school.  You must have done lots of extra carricular activities in high school, submit letters of recommendation from respected members of the community, and you don't just get into med school, you have to go to regular college first then be accepted to med school based on your merits and potential.  If you have been wasting your life away until now you will have to lower your standards and start with community college and work your way up.  Maybe you should consider a different field like a dietician or nutritionist.  You live in a dream world waiting for someone to hand you a good life, but unless you actually work hard for it nothing is going to happen for you.  Your first step is passing the entrance exam for college and also admitting that you have a mental defect of some type so that they can help you to succeed in whatever you try to pursue. 

Well, no shit!  Thankyou anyway.  This is just what my sister and mom does to me, tell me when I don't need to be told.  Again, its ok, aslong as you are not them.  There is nothing narcassistic about hardwork, that is why I am like you say, narcassitic.  After alot of hell I win, and that is makes me a happy narcassistic fucker. It don't matter who laughs at me because I don't stay down.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2007, 11:53:15 AM by AllDayGlowRandy »

Spread your legs woman!

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #131 on: February 27, 2007, 05:00:33 PM »
The advice is good, though. You should listen, even if it's not what you'd like to hear at the moment.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #132 on: February 27, 2007, 05:12:26 PM »
It does sound like there is some good advice in there, Randy.  You already know a lot about nutrition and you would make a really good nutritionist.  I don't know what your grades were or your scores on the ACT or SAT, but if you can't get into a regular college right now you could go to a community college and better your chances.  Have you taken the ACT and SAT?  If you have an AS diagnosis, you can apply for extra time to take them, which could help your scores.  They don't flag the test scores of people who were given extra time anymore, either. 

http://www.ivybound.net/ACTvsSATforLD.html

Scrapheap

« Reply #133 on: February 27, 2007, 11:17:45 PM »

Well, no shit!  Thankyou anyway.  This is just what my sister and mom does to me, tell me when I don't need to be told.  Again, its ok, aslong as you are not them.  There is nothing narcassistic about hardwork, that is why I am like you say, narcassitic.  After alot of hell I win, and that is makes me a happy narcassistic fucker. It don't matter who laughs at me because I don't stay down.

I think we need to end this charade right now .................... Randy, You ARE Fine Chocolate!!  :o and we've known this for quite some time...........  ::) :eyebrows:

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #134 on: February 28, 2007, 10:25:06 AM »

I think we need to end this charade right now .................... Randy, You ARE Fine Chocolate!!  :o and we've known this for quite some time...........  ::) :eyebrows:

Please, literally, I would not lower myself.  Fuck, you are catching on, if I actually were I would be in trouble. Someone else is catching on to, what the fuck!  My therapist says I tea binge to master my overstimulation issue.  I drink 20 cups a day now, which is somewhere around 900 mg of caffeine. I try and get decaffinated. I have a trauma thing and that is it. He also said there is no med that could help me.  The antipsychotic does more harm than good, according to him.  He got observations from the mental hospital I was in when I was on resperidal.  He says the psychiatrist does not know me well enough.  I believe I have good controll over that issue.
     I don't want to specialize in one area, being a nutritionalist.  I am not sure on this, but the reason I have such knowledge is because I never got enough attention to my issues, so I gave them my own.  I also found such info useful and rewarding.  I did find ginseng you know!  Feels so fuckn good when you pumple a warrior's body with stimulating agents like caffeine and ginseng. Still, every other day with those herbs and decaffinated tea if I opportunity arises.

Spread your legs woman!