Educational

Author Topic: Calling all Weebulz...  (Read 7059 times)

Offline Semicolon

• The Punctuated Equilibrium Of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I am an echolalic mastodon.
Re: Calling all Weebulz...
« Reply #45 on: January 07, 2014, 10:19:38 PM »
mmmm i want bacon now.  I have to go to the shop.

It will be worth the trip   :blonde:  :bacon:   for the sizzly goodness!

I made a nice reindeer stew with bacon yesterday. :orly:

Poor Rudolph. :P

What can I say? Christmas is over.

:evillaugh:
I2 has a smiley for everything. Even a hamster wheel. :hamsterwheel:

Quote from: iamnotaparakeet
Jesus died on the cross to show us that BDSM is a legitimate form of love.
There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #46 on: January 07, 2014, 11:47:22 PM »
Rudolph tasted nice. :zoinks:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Semicolon

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #47 on: January 08, 2014, 12:37:34 AM »

I have heard stories of hunters who showed their children Bambi before feeding them venison. Of course, who knows on the internet? :dunno:

There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #48 on: January 08, 2014, 11:20:29 AM »

I have heard stories of hunters who showed their children Bambi before feeding them venison. Of course, who knows on the internet? :dunno:

One day I ate with friends and their toddler. During dinner he began to sing a very sad kindergarten song about a calf that was about to be robbed from the pastures, and its mum reacting with a sad moooooohhh and noooooooo. He did it with such passion that his mother could not finish eating her meat.
His dad was happy with a double portion.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #49 on: January 08, 2014, 04:53:07 PM »

One day I ate with friends and their toddler. During dinner he began to sing a very sad kindergarten song about a calf that was about to be robbed from the pastures, and its mum reacting with a sad moooooohhh and noooooooo. He did it with such passion that his mother could not finish eating her meat.

The only people have ever known who were vegetarian for moral reasons, had that with them as children and the only meat they had ever eaten was forced upon them. Though don't know if that's true of all moral vegans.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #50 on: January 08, 2014, 11:49:55 PM »

According to a recent study, the internet is a trusted source. :M
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Semicolon

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #51 on: January 09, 2014, 12:33:15 AM »

According to a recent study, the internet is a trusted source. :M

I believe everything that I read on the internet.

:zoinks:

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #52 on: January 09, 2014, 01:39:53 AM »

The only people have ever known who were vegetarian for moral reasons, had that with them as children and the only meat they had ever eaten was forced upon them. Though don't know if that's true of all moral vegans.

I am an autistic vegetarian, I stopped appreciating meat when we had to change butchers.  :M My mum did force a minimal amount of meat upon me every day though. The texture could be a problem for me before changing butchers already. The killing of an animal for food was not the issue. I loved the free range chickens from my grandmother. They made delicious soup.

I've known moral vegetarians who kept yearning for beef, chicken and bacon, but their moral ideas about food were stronger than their yearning.

I like telling them that plants have feelings too.  :tard:

Offline Jack

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #53 on: January 09, 2014, 05:57:22 AM »

I am an autistic vegetarian, I stopped appreciating meat when we had to change butchers.  :M My mum did force a minimal amount of meat upon me every day though. The texture could be a problem for me before changing butchers already. The killing of an animal for food was not the issue. I loved the free range chickens from my grandmother. They made delicious soup.

I've known moral vegetarians who kept yearning for beef, chicken and bacon, but their moral ideas about food were stronger than their yearning.

The only ones ever met who weren't moral vegetarians as kids, did it for their health, sometimes claiming a moral highground. It's an interesting topic and always can't resist asking them.

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #54 on: January 09, 2014, 06:56:14 AM »

The only ones ever met who weren't moral vegetarians as kids, did it for their health, sometimes claiming a moral highground. It's an interesting topic and always can't resist asking them.

As long as there is no "holier than thou" attitude, I am OK with almost every diet. Eating with people thinking health only, or thinking morals only can be tedious though.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #55 on: January 10, 2014, 12:30:58 AM »
As long as there is no "holier than thou" attitude, I am OK with almost every diet. Eating with people thinking health only, or thinking morals only can be tedious though.

QFT

- Albert Einstein

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #56 on: January 18, 2014, 06:43:09 AM »
It's an interesting topic and always can't resist asking them.

The best way to annoy a vegetarian.

So many people make assumptions and judgements about vegetarianism. Even if you explain why, there's always the 'oh, that's weird' default attitude our society seems to have about it, regardless of the explanation given.

Offline Jack

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #57 on: January 18, 2014, 07:04:46 AM »

So many people make assumptions and judgements about vegetarianism. Even if you explain why, there's always the 'oh, that's weird' default attitude our society seems to have about it, regardless of the explanation given.

Not really judging them; don't care what people eat. Was vegan for years when younger, but for weird disordered reasons. It's not common to meet one, so it's interesting.

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #58 on: January 18, 2014, 07:19:56 AM »

Not really judging them; don't care what people eat. Was vegan for years when younger, but for weird disordered reasons. It's not common to meet one, so it's interesting.

I wasn't referring to you. I was just generally saying I found it to be a redundant conversation and I guess one more difference to add to the plate that I didn't want to elaborate on, in social situations if that makes sense?

Offline Jack

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #59 on: January 18, 2014, 07:21:52 AM »

I wasn't referring to you. I was just generally saying I found it to be a redundant conversation and I guess one more difference to add to the plate that I didn't want to elaborate on, in social situations if that makes sense?

Yes. That makes sense. :)