Author Topic: Gays  (Read 6285 times)

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Bake Sale Coordinator of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: Gays
« Reply #105 on: December 11, 2006, 07:35:28 AM »
i was obsessed with you for a day or two at one point, McJagger

you know, if i know that i have an audience i will turn on the pizzaz.

:laugh:

Maybe i'll obsess over something that isn't a person, and isn't food.

Sounds like something I need to do myself.

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #106 on: December 11, 2006, 07:37:23 AM »
I think I need ideas for a new obsession.

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Bake Sale Coordinator of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #107 on: December 11, 2006, 07:38:35 AM »
I keep trying to get obsessed with dieting and schoolwork, but it isn't working.

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #108 on: December 11, 2006, 08:32:25 AM »
Its called postive visualization.. you need to do it.  That is my secret.  The same foods I wanted seem gross after I am done.  Sometimes I would want to buy 1lb of french bread, with white flour, and a gallon of icecream.  Eat the whole thing is one sitting, but not I use that relaxation exercise.   Then I find those foods sickening.  I was worse than you probably, so you can do it too.

* fluorescent like icecreams with peanut butter cups, peanut butter icecream, and fudge swirl.  Some probiotic cultures would be nice and cut the fat down too. Freezing actually destroys the benefical bacteria, so they had better have alot, and so they must have the seal that says meets the national yogurt associations' criteria for...  Basically it says, bacteria concentrations after freezing for certain amount of time, are at a benefical level.

NOT ANY MORE!
« Last Edit: December 11, 2006, 08:46:06 AM by fluorescent »
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #109 on: December 11, 2006, 08:48:44 AM »
Gays make me tense because one grabbed me while he was drunk.  I know all are not like that, but I have apparently been traumatized.
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #110 on: December 11, 2006, 09:06:54 AM »
I'm over gays. They aren't all they cracked up to be.

And I don't think hottie is that hot anymore I looked at him today.

What brought on the sudden change?
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #111 on: December 11, 2006, 09:12:51 AM »
Its called postive visualization.. you need to do it.  That is my secret.  The same foods I wanted seem gross after I am done.  Sometimes I would want to buy 1lb of french bread, with white flour, and a gallon of icecream.  Eat the whole thing is one sitting, but not I use that relaxation exercise.   Then I find those foods sickening.  I was worse than you probably, so you can do it too.

* fluorescent like icecreams with peanut butter cups, peanut butter icecream, and fudge swirl.  Some probiotic cultures would be nice and cut the fat down too. Freezing actually destroys the benefical bacteria, so they had better have alot, and so they must have the seal that says meets the national yogurt associations' criteria for...  Basically it says, bacteria concentrations after freezing for certain amount of time, are at a benefical level.

NOT ANY MORE!

falling with a plop.
like  the recent shit that i took.
Misunderstood.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #112 on: December 11, 2006, 09:13:26 AM »
Gays make me tense because one grabbed me while he was drunk.  I know all are not like that, but I have apparently been traumatized.

I'm sorry, Randy, but that is not trauma, even if he is drunk enough to try his thumb up your ass as he manhandles you. Try to toughen up a little, about this shit and not be so sensitive.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #113 on: December 11, 2006, 09:17:23 AM »

She looked at him, today (with new eyes). I want to know what else her eyes revealed.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #114 on: December 11, 2006, 10:34:06 AM »

You could intensify your Zelda and WOW interests to compensate for the absence of guy-interests.  Or give girls a go.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #115 on: December 11, 2006, 10:35:35 AM »

You could intensify your Zelda and WOW interests to compensate for the absence of guy-interests.  Or give girls a go.
if you decide to give girls a go, will you please post some pictures of your adventures.
pretty please with chocolate on top.
Misunderstood.

thepeaguy

« Reply #116 on: December 11, 2006, 02:09:16 PM »
What the fuck's WOW, man? What is the acronym about?

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #117 on: December 11, 2006, 04:10:48 PM »
World Of Warcraft.

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #118 on: December 11, 2006, 06:23:58 PM »

I get the feeling he knows I like him and is toying with my emotions and laughing at me behind my back. So, I don't think i'll bother with him. Also he had an ugly moustache yesterday. Then again, I always think everyone is plotting against me, and half the time i'm right. Afterall, a lifetime of being treated like that makes it hard to change the way you think.

I keep trying to get obsessed with dieting and schoolwork, but it isn't working.

Me too!!  ;)

That will just make me whiter and fatter. Anyway, WoW cut me off last night when the computer turned itself off and it totally pissed me off.   :wanker:

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #119 on: December 11, 2006, 06:41:42 PM »
Toughen up?  Let em try it again.. this time I will not freeze.  I had emotional issues that delayed my reaction time, not no fuck more.  I am kind of afraid of seriously hurting someone too.  I blacked out during a fight with someone bigger and fatter than me.  That is the reason for me avoiding fights as much as possible.

Its trauma when.. you body acts up inappropiately when a situation is similar.

Spread your legs woman!