Educational

Author Topic: RAGE vs SG1008  (Read 445 times)

Offline sg1008

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • This chicken is Insured.
RAGE vs SG1008
« on: November 14, 2013, 02:02:43 AM »
RAGE IS FUCKING AWESOME.

U know why? cause he sticks to his guns, cause even though he is crap at explaining shit, he is actually right. Not 100% correct, but he the big picture if coming into focus pretty help.

Here's the deal: remember the sustainability thing I was talking about? well....within all that are some really good things...but there are holes. Noticeable holes especially if you are a culture existing outside of the globalised economy, or which wants to exist outside of it.

because the aspect of sustainable development which is preached by UN and adopted by politicians, is a system which supports one kind of lifestyle. take education for example. if you don't live in a globalised environment, education means shit. u learn what u need to learn to live in your community and survive, but in a globalised economy, education is a HUGE HUGE issue, and something which can signifcantly affect you standard of living.

so education isn't bad, in fact its good for a lot of people....but its not for everyone.

Thats just one example of a hole.

Well, all these little holes exist for marginalised cultures and ppl, and they find themselve left out of sustainability plans and meetings. in the process UN governments, mainly the most prominent ones, are empowered....they know eventually they have to adopt the plans to survive, and they will...but if they do so right away there might be some points of contention as to the details.... but wait until there is a crisis, then people will be so relieved that gov'ts are getting on board, that they will not allow anyone to have nay kind of opposition or protest.

seems like a freedom lost? not to most people...but to those not living in the system, it is a loss. and in effect we all basically lose a choice in how we live our lives. this is why:

marginalised cultures, esp indigenous, or anyone with a lifestyle sustainable outside of a globalised economy, find themselves suddenly unable to sustain themselves becuase all the energy of the state is going towards benefitting the state. so they can take lands, sell permits to mine, drill, etc... they can also subsidise huge coproration, larges farms, and companies like monsanto which try to monopolise seed markets.

So you get this happening....simple farmers, sustinenance hunters, herders, they are suddenly out of a way of eating and supporting themselves. so they tend to move to cities....this is why cities get crowded with many people looking for work, and many homeless...and because they were outside of the system, they tend not be as educated, so there exists for a few generations a wage gap.

thus the gap between rich and poor is big....now....had these people been assisted they might pick themselves up and find a way to return to their traditional lifestyle. but instead they aren't assisted...they are impoverished, criminalised, and their communities become so corrupted an dlose so much culture, that their only salvation to to leave their community and assimilate into the globalised system.

this happens....slowly...sometimes quicker....and thuse people are trickled into a system without objection, and if they were to ever want to leave it, they could not.

^^Thats the world we're in and are creating. So rage is basically right. kudos dude. fucking scary.

I still think that diversity is important...a globalised economy wants to snuff that out in the name of equality. but difference in gender, race, and culture are important, and shouldn't be undermined....
Can't you guys even just imagine it?

Forget practicality, or your experience....can you just....imagine?

It's there. It always was.

Offline sg1008

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: RAGE vs SG1008
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2013, 02:04:36 AM »
U know why? cause he sticks to his guns, cause even though he is crap at explaining shit, he is actually right. Not 100% correct, but he the big picture if coming into focus pretty help.

goddamn I don't know how to speak english. lol..im just gonna leave that there cause its epic...it should say:

"U know why? cause he sticks to his guns, cause even though he is crap at explaining shit, he is actually right. Not 100% correct, but for him the big picture is coming into focus pretty well."

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2013, 07:13:59 PM »
You're right, Sg. I'm not very gentle and I have poor communication skills for someone my age, which I have been working on my whole life. I'm glad you could see the agenda behind agenda 21 though. Its like this with a lot of issues such as gun control, obamacare, etc. There is usually an ulterior motive, even though it looks good and just on the surface.

I like to adopt the philosophy of always being suspicious of a proposal when it comes from a political source. I ask myself questions like...

*Is this worded clearly, or could certain parts be intentionally misconstrued later?
*Have I read the entire thing and fully understood the content?
*How can this be used to press the envelope for corporate interests?

And so on. These guys are devious as hell, and i'm glad you understand that now, SG.  :thumbup: Btw, thanks. I AM awesome, huh?  :lol1:
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline sg1008

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2014, 11:38:40 AM »
You're right, Sg. I'm not very gentle and I have poor communication skills for someone my age, which I have been working on my whole life. I'm glad you could see the agenda behind agenda 21 though. Its like this with a lot of issues such as gun control, obamacare, etc. There is usually an ulterior motive, even though it looks good and just on the surface.

I like to adopt the philosophy of always being suspicious of a proposal when it comes from a political source. I ask myself questions like...

*Is this worded clearly, or could certain parts be intentionally misconstrued later?
*Have I read the entire thing and fully understood the content?
*How can this be used to press the envelope for corporate interests?

And so on. These guys are devious as hell, and i'm glad you understand that now, SG.  :thumbup: Btw, thanks. I AM awesome, huh?  :lol1:

I watched the recent season of Torchwood (Miracle Day)....the similarities with reality kind of put me in a daze for a few days.

hehe, daze for days.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2014, 10:23:57 AM »
I still need to watch torchwood.
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...