Educational

Author Topic: Genesis vs. The Consensus of I^2  (Read 3286 times)

Offline Genesis

• The impostor who isn't from Old Country formerly known as Soviet Union
  • News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
Genesis vs. The Consensus of I^2
« on: November 02, 2013, 11:16:29 PM »
If you have a problem with me... please list it here.

P7PSP

Re: Genesis vs. The Consensus of I^2
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2013, 11:32:50 PM »
Are you feeling left out of the drama and pissing contests that have gone on lately?

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2013, 11:35:44 PM »
This is not a callout either, in the same way DFGL was not making one by asking the boys to photograph their penises for him.
What proposition are you arguing and what are you refuting?
If you don't know, it is not a callout
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Genesis

• News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2013, 11:36:46 PM »
Am I viewed as Skyblue1's bitch?

Yes or No?

Offline Genesis

• News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2013, 11:38:01 PM »
Are you feeling left out of the drama and pissing contests that have gone on lately?

Yes.... I've been feeling left out. How the hell did you figure that out? *sarcasm*

Offline Genesis

• News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2013, 11:45:36 PM »
Because if being loyal is a crime... then so be it...

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2013, 11:48:28 PM »

Yes or No?

I don't necessarily think so. I think you are quick in defence of him. One part protector and one part cheerleader. You definitely carry his water. Probably mop his brow and massage his.....ego.
But I think calling you his bitch is a bit harsh.
On a completely unrelated topic, did you find it difficult when he was dating AM? We you jealous and did you try to compete for affections? No, no reason, just wondering.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline Genesis

• News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2013, 11:53:38 PM »

Yes or No?

I don't necessarily think so. I think you are quick in defence of him. One part protector and one part cheerleader. You definitely carry his water. Probably mop his brow and massage his.....ego.
On a completely unrelated topic, did you find it difficult when he was dating AM? We you jealous and did you try to compete for affections? No, no reason, just wondering.

I'm not like that...

I was happy for both of them actually.... they seemed like a perfect fit.

P7PSP

« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2013, 11:57:06 PM »

Yes.... I've been feeling left out. How the hell did you figure that out? *sarcasm*
Oh Christ! Do you need a fucking hanky? You did not bother defining a goddamn thing with your first post. Given that is the case I asked you a legitimate question.

Has it even occurred to you that if I didn't like you I just might let you know?

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2013, 11:59:09 PM »

Yes or No?

I'm not like that...

No, that is good and gives you an opportunity to "step up" now

Offline Genesis

• News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2013, 11:59:58 PM »

Oh Christ! Do you need a fucking hanky? You did not bother defining a goddamn thing with your first post. Given that is the case I asked you a legitimate question.

Has it even occurred to you that if I didn't like you I just might let you know?

Yes... I would be aware of that.

I'm also aware that this year might be my Grandmother's last thanksgiving. (I wish there was still ways of not feeling freaked out by her).

Offline Genesis

• News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2013, 12:02:52 AM »

Yes or No?

I'm not like that...

step up?

Step up to what? Step up to the fact that you think I'm a fag, or the fact that you just stir shit up just because you can?

P7PSP

« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2013, 12:06:15 AM »

Yes or No?

I'm not like that...

Now that is funny Gen. If you weren't such a spazz you might appreciate it. You could save yourself time, if you even care about temporal efficiency, if you just called out let's just say the two most likely suspects instead of to whom it may concern.

I'm also aware that this year might be my Grandmother's last thanksgiving. (I wish there was still ways of not feeling freaked out by her).

So did you start this undefined callout to let people know that you are emotionally unhinged? Because that makes no sense to me.

Step up to what? Step up to the fact that you think I'm a fag, or the fact that you just stir shit up just because you can?
Actually he is stirring shit because you sent an invite to do so.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2013, 12:12:25 AM by Cassanova Frankenstein »

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2013, 12:06:58 AM »

Yes or No?

I'm not like that...

step up?

I do not believe she is on the forum anymore and that creates a bit of a moderation vacuum that you can fill, no?
Or is she still there in some capacity

Offline Genesis

• News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2013, 12:08:32 AM »

Yes or No?

I'm not like that...

step up?

I do not believe she is on the forum anymore and that creates a bit of a moderation vacuum that you can fill, no?
Or is she still there in some capacity

Everyone has their equal share in moderation...