Educational

Author Topic: R.I.P. Randy  (Read 8543 times)

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: R.I.P. Randy
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2013, 12:05:15 AM »
He certainly had loads of character.

Thank you Coral, for looking after him.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Semicolon

• The Punctuated Equilibrium Of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I am an echolalic mastodon.
« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2014, 11:34:44 AM »
Today is Randy's birthday.
I2 has a smiley for everything. Even a hamster wheel. :hamsterwheel:

Quote from: iamnotaparakeet
Jesus died on the cross to show us that BDSM is a legitimate form of love.
There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2014, 01:56:27 PM »
He would have been 31.
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #18 on: January 06, 2014, 07:11:48 PM »
 :(
:gopher:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #19 on: January 06, 2014, 11:48:55 PM »
:(

It's hard to believe he is gone. I hate this whole mortality bullshit.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #20 on: January 07, 2014, 12:03:24 AM »
Yeah, because it wasn't that long ago that he posted here. Not much, but some. I find it hard to believe as well. :(
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #21 on: January 07, 2014, 06:04:23 AM »
I will forever treasure the bizarre pms we shared. <3
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline awiddershinlife

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #22 on: August 26, 2014, 07:04:51 PM »
Here is his obituary if anybody is interested.

http://www.mysticfuneralhome.com/fh/obituaries/obituary.cfm?o_id=2312091&fh_id=14402

Randy James Watson, 30, of New London, beloved son of Gary Watson of Pawcatuck and Brenda (Medeiros) Watson of New London passed away October 31, 2013 at home in his mother’s arms with his family by his side. After a long courageous battle with cancer, Randy was the clear winner and has moved on to accept his grand prize trip to heaven. Born in Westerly, RI he attended local schools and was a 2000 graduate from Westerly High School. He was a lifetime resident of Westerly until his recent move to New London in May of 2013. In addition to his parents, he is survived by his sister and caregiver, Coral Watson of New London; brother, Scott Watson of Pawcatuck; half sister Diahann Potrebanko of Canada; paternal grandmother, Alice Watson of Mystic; his aunts, uncles, nieces, nephews, especially his nephew Jayden whom he shared his home with, and several close friends including Steven Thomas, Lynne Massett, and Amanda Douton who all showed him and his family their unconditional love and support. He is predeceased by maternal grandparents, Frances and Manuel Mederios of Stonington, and paternal grandfather, Hubert James Watson of Mystic. His entire family will cherish all of the memories they had with Randy and he will be deeply missed. His strength and courage facing this disease was nothing short of amazing. An active member of Planet Fitness even in his weakest moments, his humor, generosity, and knowledge of nutrition that he practiced religiously was an inspiration to all who had the pleasure of knowing him. A special thank you to Southeastern Hospice for all of their assistance in Randy’s journey, and Pendleton Health and Rehab for allowing his sister Coral the time necessary to care for him in his time of need. His family will receive friends Tuesday, November 5, 2013 from 3-4 pm followed by a service at 4:00 pm at the Mystic Funeral Home Route 1 Mystic (51 Williams Ave.) His burial will be private

He died on halloween. He must have been the man! Mystic funeral home - a joke? Nice obit..
I love everyone yet like no one    WTF

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #23 on: August 26, 2014, 07:31:57 PM »
So the Politially Correct Social Justice Warrior is going to make fun of a dead man??

You're a nasty piece of shit aren't you??

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #24 on: August 26, 2014, 08:01:29 PM »
Mystic is the name of the city.

Offline Arya Quinn

• The Mad Queen
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • UwU
« Reply #25 on: August 28, 2014, 01:34:28 PM »
He died on halloween. He must have been the man! Mystic funeral home - a joke? Nice obit..

You silly bastard. That's not how you respect someone who died who you didn't know...Oh wait. You were just trying to stir up shit by insulting a dead guy. My mistake, I thought that you were capable of not being a total cunt.  :finger:

Offline awiddershinlife

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #26 on: September 05, 2014, 08:20:06 PM »

You silly bastard. That's not how you respect someone who died who you didn't know...Oh wait. You were just trying to stir up shit by insulting a dead guy. My mistake, I thought that you were capable of not being a total cunt.  :finger:

You think I was insulting him by expressing admiration? That's just a bit over the top.

What's all your drama and hostility about?

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #27 on: September 05, 2014, 08:32:48 PM »

You think I was insulting him by expressing admiration? That's just a bit over the top.

What's all your drama and hostility about?

Derp derp tee titilly tumm...  :pentagram:

Offline awiddershinlife

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #28 on: September 13, 2014, 09:24:40 PM »
Mystic is the name of the city.

I have been to Mystic Connecticut, but it is still a cool name for a funeral home. And I didn't know the guy, but still admire Randy's style.

I am sorry if people thought I was flip or respectful. Death is unfathomable, but its cool to go out in a meaningful way. Randy did this even in a stranger's eyes.

Hannah

« Reply #29 on: January 04, 2015, 11:56:20 PM »
Condolences to you and yours...I'm sorry for the loss of a loved one...I mean that...