Educational

Author Topic: Al vs Skyblue (let's have this aired publicly)  (Read 3246 times)

Offline skyblue1

• Overlooked of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: Al vs Skyblue (let's have this aired publicly)
« Reply #30 on: November 03, 2013, 11:29:45 AM »
what part of yield do you not understand

perhaps it means something else in Aussie land

Fuck off, dude

Bully someone who gives a shit

You "yielded" on Sept 5th then 6weeks later were found lying aboit me to others (bullying?) THAT is what yielding means to you.
"I yield. Leave me alone so I will be able too come at you some other way"
That is you Skyblue. That is the yellow spineless cowardly dishonourable dishonest spiteful petty toad of a man you are.

What did you honestly think would happen when you tried this shit on. That I would say "he is spreading lies? Oh that joker. Can't call him yo rights because of the ceasefire he is breaking because he is still all sad."

Fuck you Slyblue. You should not have restarted your arsehattery. You did and so the public sees what you are. Not my fault I  just holding the mirror
I can feel good that not everyone sees me as you do

You are the asshat, as you started this crap

If you dont want answers (BG's thread) quit asking questions.

somewhere between then and October 31st you restarted shit by smearing myself and my forum.

I reserve the right as a person to say what I wish when I wish to people personally, by PM, or in thread on my board.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #31 on: November 03, 2013, 11:36:32 AM »
what part of yield do you not understand

perhaps it means something else in Aussie land

Fuck off, dude

Bully someone who gives a shit

You "yielded" on Sept 5th then 6weeks later were found lying aboit me to others (bullying?) THAT is what yielding means to you.
"I yield. Leave me alone so I will be able too come at you some other way"
That is you Skyblue. That is the yellow spineless cowardly dishonourable dishonest spiteful petty toad of a man you are.

What did you honestly think would happen when you tried this shit on. That I would say "he is spreading lies? Oh that joker. Can't call him yo rights because of the ceasefire he is breaking because he is still all sad."

Fuck you Slyblue. You should not have restarted your arsehattery. You did and so the public sees what you are. Not my fault I  just holding the mirror
I can feel good that not everyone sees me as you do

You are the asshat, as you started this crap

If you dont want answers (BG's thread) quit asking questions.

somewhere between then and October 31st you restarted shit by smearing myself and my forum.

I reserve the right as a person to say what I wish when I wish to people personally, by PM, or in thread on my board.

Who gives a fat rat's crack what right you reserve. Doing this was both spreading lies and restating shit after you had yielded and ask to be left alone and that is precisely the point. You saying I restarted it is a lie because of this very reason.

See lies are easy to
Find and point out if the person makes them all the time Skyblue
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline skyblue1

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #32 on: November 03, 2013, 12:05:28 PM »
Who the fuck are you, that I would have to or need to lie about or to

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #33 on: November 03, 2013, 12:14:05 PM »
Who the fuck are you, that I would have to or need to lie about or to

It's really not about me that you would have to lie. You lie because you are a liar.
I would go with damaged goods as being the shorthand explanation rather than perhaps psychological train wreck. Either probably do the job
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #34 on: November 04, 2013, 06:52:36 AM »
Skyblue is fucking hopeless. In this thread, the fail has been truly a thing of wonder.

* He admits to spreading bullshit about me and lies about it being something he believed
* He suggests I can not face off against him by myself
* He instantly "yields"
* After having "yielded" he starts a call out on me, in the members area, again yielding but daring me to shadowbox there
* After I start my own callout in the public area, he follows me there to throw little barbs whilst "yielding" some more.
* After I expose what he has done and he continues yielding
* He says that his callout was removed (Admin power?) which is fine, except that it is still there.
* He suggests that only some of what he said was in the staff areas and in PM's but that I could have a look at the public areas of his forum for the rest
* After again mentioning to Sky that his apology, implied suicidal tendencies, capitulation and beg for mercy were made, a month later he was backstabbing me, he goes a new route
- He accuses ME of bullying
- He suggests I can get Mod permissions to his forum????
- He tries to imply I am breaking the law
* Then I remembered he had PM'ed me to combine forums on 26th Sept. I refused hi and that was just before he started all the shit...
* After accusing him of doing this out of spite and a feeling of being scorned, he does not refute it.
* He does however remind us of a Racist moment from years before.Then suggests I am butthurt
* He then in response to my insisting he is a liar makes up two lies about me:
- I had denied being an aspie apparently to (someone, some years ago on a forum that can not be evidenced or referenced)
- I had lied about when he had a fight with Max????? (The post apparently had me modify this claim before it was, I dunno, noticed, written, thought?)
* Next trick was mind boggling. In a lying attempt to change reality, I said, he had restarted hostilities after his big Mea Culpa. No he stated, I started it. After insisting that the lying about me on his board WAS restarting it. He said he reserves that right. (WTF? Does that mean he DID restart it and acknowledges and accepts this BUT he reserves that right? I think so.

In all of this, it is blindingly obvious that IF he is talking shit in the members area (Yes I know when it was posted) and it was about a month after the Mea Culpa, tears and begs for mercy (asked for and given) and a week or two after I had said "No" to him about the combining of his board and mine (As my board started to grow and his slowed down), it is asking a little bit mud for us to believe (as thinking people) that his reason for making such claims without any evidence to back his propositions is due to anything BUT Petty spiteful cowardly bitchiness.

If it were not so co-incidentally timed or if there was actual evidence to merit such accusations, then maybe it could be viewed more charitably.
As a direct follow on. His claims not to know the accusations were not lies holds no water

The fact that he attacks me for bullying and tries to malign me rather than defend a position is telling, as is his consent attempts to yield but not
The fact that he tries to misplace blame for restarting hostilities but when it is evidence that he was the originator still can not appreciate the lie just told, and in the same way that of many lies he has told in this thread, and of the apparent lying nature of myself, he can not point to any credible lie of mine nor explain or defend his own.

So his character ought to be VERY apparent.
One of the things I am curious about.

He is deliberately lying, potentially exposing members to an apparent untrustworthy guy into their Mod area to snoop, he is manipulating and spiteful, he is having psychological trauma, he is medicated (heavily?), he is a racist, he is apparent unable to assume accountability for actions and he is the type of person that would believe that crying suicidal, begging for mercy and apologising are simply tactics to get you more wriggle room to get a higher position from which to launch sneak attacks.

All this considered......what the fuck is he running a forum for?
« Last Edit: November 04, 2013, 06:55:02 AM by Al Swearengen »

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #35 on: November 04, 2013, 07:48:53 AM »
Maybe this thread needs to speculate on Skyblue's state of mind as a means to inform his demeanour and emotional instability and immaturity, whilst noting his rather suspect personality deficiencies? (lying, spitefulness, pettiness, in ability to accept blame or accountability, projection and other shortcomings)

So what can I gauge and speculate?

He was born and raised in the Southern States of US. Raised in the 50's and 60's with a Father he had a difficult relationship with.

He went to Vietnam as a (now was it a medic or a soldier - pretty sure it was a medic) in the Vietnam War) in the Late 60's or early 70's.
God only knows what this alone could do to a young Skyblue - Difficult Father, Undiagnosed Aspie, Vietnam Vet survivor.

So how did it affect him? Well between then and now, He at some point lobbed into AFF as a older recently diagnosed (then) Aspie and was a hairdresser and confirmed bachelor. I naturally assumed he was gay. Not so because he managed to briefly date Aspiemomma. I personally have no problem with the fact that Aspiemomma appears to be in her mid to late 20's and I would generally consider a lady that young as too young for me and Skyblue is as old as my Father. Each to their own, they are consenting.

What was a bit off was him mentioning her in his bed and sleeping with her and basically her and he mutually satisfying each other sexually. Very Schoolboyish.

Of course I have seen a new side of him and it just gets worse and worse.
Paranoia and possibly PTSD and Depression, but also Persecution Complex perhaps. In short, the guy is perhaps a bit of a basket case and possibly has good reason for being a nutsy crazy person. It does not excuse him for the choices he makes or the people he chooses to lie about or bullshit about. There is a clear line between him forcing his crazy on others or him being crazy and keeping his crazy to himself. I am happy to keep my criticism of him to myself but not whilst he is being a paranoid loon.

Offline skyblue1

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #36 on: November 04, 2013, 06:49:53 PM »
Since you continue to call me a liar and say what a bad person I am

and I know I havent lied about anything, am a pretty nice guy

and have been completely upfront with what I have/am doing.

Why dont you provide citation for your accusations.

Since folks say I cant yield and continue to reply

I guess there is no yield.

Only hidden forum is staff forum.

its pretty boring, with just instructions for the staff to follow

no conspiracies at all.

That why I could give a shit if grumpy looks, nothing to hide.

of course he would have had no permissons other than the abilitry to see all forums

except the Ladies forum.

was born in germany.

general discharge from service.

Dad and I are fine,

Mom was the problem.

Have never been married, doesnt mean a damn thing.

Yes I take meds now, so what.

Never dated AM, we were partners and resided together, so what.

current friend is 22, so what.

Am not paranoid. (where the fuck does that come from)
Maybe this thread needs to speculate on Skyblue's state of mind as a means to inform his demeanour and emotional instability and immaturity, whilst noting his rather suspect personality deficiencies? (lying, spitefulness, pettiness, in ability to accept blame or accountability, projection and other shortcomings)

So what can I gauge and speculate?

He was born and raised in the Southern States of US. Raised in the 50's and 60's with a Father he had a difficult relationship with.

He went to Vietnam as a (now was it a medic or a soldier - pretty sure it was a medic) in the Vietnam War) in the Late 60's or early 70's.
God only knows what this alone could do to a young Skyblue - Difficult Father, Undiagnosed Aspie, Vietnam Vet survivor.

So how did it affect him? Well between then and now, He at some point lobbed into AFF as a older recently diagnosed (then) Aspie and was a hairdresser and confirmed bachelor. I naturally assumed he was gay. Not so because he managed to briefly date Aspiemomma. I personally have no problem with the fact that Aspiemomma appears to be in her mid to late 20's and I would generally consider a lady that young as too young for me and Skyblue is as old as my Father. Each to their own, they are consenting.

What was a bit off was him mentioning her in his bed and sleeping with her and basically her and he mutually satisfying each other sexually. Very Schoolboyish.

Of course I have seen a new side of him and it just gets worse and worse.
Paranoia and possibly PTSD and Depression, but also Persecution Complex perhaps. In short, the guy is perhaps a bit of a basket case and possibly has good reason for being a nutsy crazy person. It does not excuse him for the choices he makes or the people he chooses to lie about or bullshit about. There is a clear line between him forcing his crazy on others or him being crazy and keeping his crazy to himself. I am happy to keep my criticism of him to myself but not whilst he is being a paranoid loon.

« Last Edit: November 04, 2013, 07:33:13 PM by skyblue1 »

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #37 on: November 05, 2013, 05:00:03 AM »
Ah yes my mistake. Unabashedly redneck Southerner (or was that Kapkao who was unabashedly redneck, getting you two confused - but Southerner all the same) but born in Germany. I do remember now you saying that you were from Germany.

Yes I see how much of a nice guy you are and how this shines from you. Completely misunderstood no doubt. I read that 50 page thread the other day and an the way you treat everyone on there is simply appalling and a "nice guy" would know this. Even down to this revolting remark

I wonder if His girlfriend is proud of behavior like this? I'd be embarrassed if my dad was acting like that, :trollface:
well yes she does

she is sitting right here

with my hand up her night gown

and if shed quit moaning she

might laugh

sorry gotta go

we goin have sex

What decent guy would post something like this about someone he cares about? This is schoolboy stuff. This is no better than DFGL posting his cock to all and sundry, and in fact, the fact that it involves a lady we know and like, who you were supposed to care about, it says a lot of pretty bad things about you and none of it "pretty nice".

As for citing things here in respect to your lying, I have, get up to speed. You are not upfront, you are a weasel.

The only hidden forum is the staff forum. Really? OK. I will believe the lie because when I just looked there was no forum designated members only. So therefore there is ONLY the staff forum hidden and everything else is public. So I have to accept that you did not lie about this and I incorrectly accused you......excepting of course that before accepting this as truth, I took the liberty of going to the members and checking the post counts of the non-staff against the number of actual posts that show up on the Find posts function. The posts that did not come up to a guest are because they are located on hidden forums....and as the searched members are not staff, the missing posts were not hidden staff forums. Oh fucking SNAP!

You and your Dad are fine? Really? I am glad to hear that. I was under the misunderstanding that he had just died. I am glad that is not the case and that you two are fine and have a good relationship. I hope whatever ill or sickness he has recovered from.
I do recall you saying that you and he had a difficult relationship. Not uncommon, I do not have a good relationship with my Father. That said, I suspected the difficulties derived as most difficulties in early formative years rather than after childhood, as you seem to now indicate ir was only your Mother then who is or was an issue. Fleshes out the blanks better regardless.

General discharge. Hey plenty of Vets were discharged generally. Discharged and back into a world where their service was an embarrassment at best and a thing of disgust at worst. Where those that coped with what they saw and what they did and the brutality of it all had to be locked away because it was not wanted or needed anymore. That kind of shit sent a few of my Father's friends nuts. Some seemed to manage. some were shellshocked and obviously scarred, but the majority used drugs or drink to suppress such things. Such men did not settle down or have family because they were scarcely more equipped to deal with family and commitment than their shellshocked peers.
Terrible thing. Those guys now have the appearance of the hard years of drink and drugs. Those that are still around that is. Gaunt, drawn skin, and haggard appearance. Sometimes those characteristics express themselves in age in any case without having the wearer engage in such things "therapeutically". I noticed your appearance in your photo had some of this and I was taken aback. But then at the time I thought "Hey the guy is in his 60's, it is not necessarily bought on by excessive drugs and/or drink". I honestly do not know if it is or not and it is none of my business. It was idle thoughts. I was simply describing what happened to my Father's friends coming back and the injustice of the Vietnam War.

As for what is wrong dating a 22 year old? Nothing at all. They are old enough to date. Plenty of 22 year old girls at my workplace. They all date. They have nice 23 or 24 year old boyfriends. It is nice. They are nice kids and just starting to learn about serious relationships as we all did at that age. My baby brother's eldest daughter is 22. I myself do not date or sleep with girls that are that kind of age. I think once you start dating kids young enough to be your own child you have to question your own emotional growth. But that is my personal view. I do not think this changes when you are dating kids young enough to be the grandchildren of your age-peers. I think that is even more strange and maybe a little perverse. Each to their own though

You tare not paranoid? Oh Dear Lord. I guess I should not have expected you to admit it. I wonder what Semicolon would have to say about that....I mean "Chair". Do you feel more comfortable if I call him "Chair"? Sit down in the corner on the SemiColon and we can sift that train wreck of a psyche of yours. The drugs you are on,  I do not think they are helping your cognitive processes

« Last Edit: November 05, 2013, 06:05:24 AM by Al Swearengen »

Offline skyblue1

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #38 on: November 05, 2013, 06:04:18 AM »
Ah yes my mistake. Unabashedly redneck Southerner (or was that Kapkao who was unabashedly redneck, getting you two confused - but Southerner all the same) but born in Germany. I do remember now you saying that you were from Germany.

Yes I see how much of a nice guy you are and how this shines from you. Completely misunderstood no doubt. I read that 50 page thread the other day and an the way you treat everyone on there is simply appalling and a "nice guy" would know this. Even down to this revolting remark

I wonder if His girlfriend is proud of behavior like this? I'd be embarrassed if my dad was acting like that, :trollface:
well yes she does

might laugh

sorry gotta go

we goin have sex

What decent guy would post something like this about someone he cares about? This is schoolboy stuff. This is no better than DFGL posting his cock to all and sundry and in fact the fact tat it involves a lady we know and who you were supposed to care about says a lot of pretty bad things about you and none of it "pretty nice".

As for citing things here in respect to your lying, I have, get up to speed. You are not upfront, you are a weasel.

The only hidden forum is the staff forum. Really? OK. I will believe the lie because when I just looked there was no forum designated members only. So therefore there is ONLY the staff forum hidden and everything else is public. So I have to accept that you did not lie about this and I incorrectly accused you......excepting of course that before accepting this as truth, I took the liberty of going to the members and checking the post counts of the non-staff against the number of actual posts that show up on the Find posts function. The posts that did not come up to a guest are because they are located on hidden forums and as they are not staff, it is not hidden staff forums. Oh fucking SNAP!

You and your Dad are fine? Really? I am glad to hear that. I was under the misunderstanding that he had just died. I am glad that is not the case and that you two are fine and have a good relationship. I hope whatever ill or sickness he has recovered from.
I do recall you saying that you and he had a difficult relationship. Not uncommon, I do not have a good relationship with my Father. That said, I suspected the difficulties derived as most difficulties in early formative years rather than after childhood, as you seem to now indicate ir was only your Mother then who is or was an issue. Fleshes out the blanks better regardless.

General discharge. Hey plenty of Vets were discharged generally. Discharged and back into a world where their service was an embarrassment at best and a thing of disgust at worst. Where those that coped with what they saw and what they did and the brutality of it all had to be locked away because it was not wanted or needed anymore. That kind of shit sent a few of my Father's friends nuts. Some seemed to manage. some were shellshocked and obviously scarred but the majority used drugs or drink to suppress such things. Such men did not settle down or have family because they were scarcely more equipped to deal with family and commitment than their shellshocked peers.
Terrible thing. Those guys now have the appearance of the hard years of drink and drugs. Those that are still around that is. Gaunt, drawn skin, and haggard appearance. Sometimes those characteristics express themselves in age in any case without having the wearer engage in such things "therapeutically". I noticed your appearance in your photo had some of this and I was taken aback. But then at the time I thought "Hey the guy is in his 60's, it is not necessarily bought on by excessive drugs and/or drink". I honestly do not know if it is or not and it is none of my business. It was idle thoughts. I was simply describing what happened to my Father's friends coming back and the injustice of the Vietnam War.

As for what is wrong dating a 22 year old? Nothing at all. They are old enough to date. Plenty of 22 year old girls at my workplace. They all date. They have nice 23 or 24 year old boyfriends. It is nice. They are nice kids and just starting to learn about serious relationships as we all did at that age. My baby brother's eldest daughter is 22. I myself do not date or sleep with girls that are that kind of age. I think once you start dating kids young enough to be your own child you have to question your own emotional growth. But that is my personal view. I do not think this changes when you are dating kids young enough to be the grandchildren of your age-peers. I thin that is even more strange and maybe a little perverse. Each to their own though

You tare not paranoid? Oh Dear Lord. I guess I should not have expected you to admit it. I wonder what Semicolon would have to say about that....I mean hair. Do you feel more comfortable if I call him Chair? Sit down in the corner on the SemiColon and we can sift that train wreck of a psyche of yours. The drugs you are on? I do not think they are helping your cognitive processes
well well what are we talking about now

more shit you dont know anything about

most of the military shit was gone over in callout with butterflies

that was richard I was talking to when speaking of AM, she was sitting right beside me and thought it was funny as hell.

and no I wasnt actually doing that with her

sorry I cant read most of the rest of your wall of text bullshit

wasnt this about your forum originally and you being butthurt about something

you pay far to much attention to moi.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #39 on: November 05, 2013, 06:08:47 AM »

well yes she does

might laugh

sorry gotta go

we goin have sex

What decent guy would post something like this about someone he cares about? This is schoolboy stuff. This is no better than DFGL posting his cock to all and sundry and in fact the fact tat it involves a lady we know and who you were supposed to care about says a lot of pretty bad things about you and none of it "pretty nice".

The only hidden forum is the staff forum. Really? OK. I will believe the lie because when I just looked there was no forum designated members only. So therefore there is ONLY the staff forum hidden and everything else is public. So I have to accept that you did not lie about this and I incorrectly accused you......excepting of course that before accepting this as truth, I took the liberty of going to the members and checking the post counts of the non-staff against the number of actual posts that show up on the Find posts function. The posts that did not come up to a guest are because they are located on hidden forums and as they are not staff, it is not hidden staff forums. Oh fucking SNAP!

General discharge. Hey plenty of Vets were discharged generally. Discharged and back into a world where their service was an embarrassment at best and a thing of disgust at worst. Where those that coped with what they saw and what they did and the brutality of it all had to be locked away because it was not wanted or needed anymore. That kind of shit sent a few of my Father's friends nuts. Some seemed to manage. some were shellshocked and obviously scarred but the majority used drugs or drink to suppress such things. Such men did not settle down or have family because they were scarcely more equipped to deal with family and commitment than their shellshocked peers.

As for what is wrong dating a 22 year old? Nothing at all. They are old enough to date. Plenty of 22 year old girls at my workplace. They all date. They have nice 23 or 24 year old boyfriends. It is nice. They are nice kids and just starting to learn about serious relationships as we all did at that age. My baby brother's eldest daughter is 22. I myself do not date or sleep with girls that are that kind of age. I think once you start dating kids young enough to be your own child you have to question your own emotional growth. But that is my personal view. I do not think this changes when you are dating kids young enough to be the grandchildren of your age-peers. I thin that is even more strange and maybe a little perverse. Each to their own though

You tare not paranoid? Oh Dear Lord. I guess I should not have expected you to admit it. I wonder what Semicolon would have to say about that....I mean hair. Do you feel more comfortable if I call him Chair? Sit down in the corner on the SemiColon and we can sift that train wreck of a psyche of yours. The drugs you are on? I do not think they are helping your cognitive processes

that was richard I was talking to when speaking of AM, she was sitting right beside me and thought it was funny as hell.

No it wasn't.

It was about you lying and spreading lies around because I would not combine your forums because you were butthurt and spiteful after having a month before, turned into a grovelling apologetic and mercy begging, crying mess who we all took pity on and left alone.

In a nutshell.

Offline skyblue1

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #40 on: November 05, 2013, 06:45:06 AM »

well yes she does

might laugh

sorry gotta go

we goin have sex

No it wasn't.

It was about you lying and spreading lies around because I would not combine your forums because you were butthurt and spiteful after having a month before, turned into a grovelling apologetic and mercy begging, crying mess who we all took pity on and left alone.

In a nutshell.
my, my. what an ego you have

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #41 on: November 05, 2013, 08:28:53 AM »

No it wasn't.

In a nutshell.

Really?

I tell you what. It may just be an ego, you may be right. It may well be just be NPD and have no basis.
Of course if I back up all the baseless lies that I have referenced you making in this thread. Then there may be something in what I say and not just ego

Furthermore if I show your  "grovelling apologetic and mercy begging, crying mess" and your admissions to spreading baseless accusations and post the PM showing "I would not combine your forums" this will kind of highlight that your are not the "pretty nice guy" you talk yourself up as but rather the "butthurt and spiteful" worm, I show you to be. That would be logic rather than ego.

Pick which one you want me to post up first.

Offline skyblue1

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #42 on: November 05, 2013, 09:50:14 AM »

No it wasn't.

In a nutshell.

Really?

I tell you what. It may just be an ego, you may be right. It may well be just be NPD and have no basis.
Of course if I back up all the baseless lies that I have referenced you making in this thread. Then there may be something in what I say and not just ego

Furthermore if I show your  "grovelling apologetic and mercy begging, crying mess" and your admissions to spreading baseless accusations and post the PM showing "I would not combine your forums" this will kind of highlight that your are not the "pretty nice guy" you talk yourself up as but rather the "butthurt and spiteful" worm, I show you to be. That would be logic rather than ego.

Pick which one you want me to post up first.
why not massage your prostrate with all of it

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #43 on: November 05, 2013, 10:08:17 AM »
Did you think that, that made sense? Massage my prostrate with intangible words on the screen?

You didn't take the red one did you?

Its early morning. I will do option two first and air the Pm for the first time just so we see that offer and the rebuke and factor that between that time (Sept 26) where you were matey with me and Oct 31 when you confesses to smearing me and the forum, we have a bit of some context to whether you are a backstabbing dishonest little liar. It does not prove it beyond a measure of a doubt but this is not court. Reasonable reading of the situation would lead most reasonable people to the conclusion that I come to.

Then I will show your lies.

Refute them but all means. I do not think you really have leg to stand on.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2013, 10:14:14 AM by Al Swearengen »

Offline skyblue1

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #44 on: November 05, 2013, 03:03:53 PM »
In other words stick your words and opinion up your ass

Al Swearengen you aint

get rid of the avatar

pacifier would suit you better