Author Topic: Al vs Skyblue (let's have this aired publicly)  (Read 3231 times)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Al vs Skyblue (let's have this aired publicly)
« on: November 01, 2013, 04:34:54 AM »
OK this was never supposed to be a forgone conclusions that we would have this call out, BUT apparently Skyblue can not help but be a grubby little worm so here we are

So to get an idea as to the beginning, perhaps you COULD wade through the below two threads (one a continuation of the other (63 pages in all) or you could accept my brief summary as truth.
Skyblue and a few of us were displaced by the AFF shutdown and we spent some time finding the missing souls around the interwebz and pulled them into a temp forum Skyblue set up. I had (with many people years before - including Nu, Hyke and Lestat) come up with a lot of ideas to create a effective ASD forum. When I announced this, Sky and Aspiemomma mentioned a youth forum idea that they had been considering and that they could get an AFF replacement forum with a youth component to cater for Aspie kids and youths.
I was more than cool with that as with the enthusiasm of a handful of us and Skyblue and Aspiemomma on the case and taking responsibility and accountability....all good. I would help formulate the boards and get new members and they could manage the place and take the credit. Worked for me.
Then they seemed to take forever and i was getting people asking me what was going on. I kept asking if i could help as I was sure it ought not take as long. Nope, it took a long time. I started asking whoever i saw online Sky if he was on and aspiemomma when she was on. This was exacerbated by the fact that the temp forum was not accepting new members and we knew people were trying to join and could not.

That is the background to the two threads. In that Sky started off announcing that I was going to start my own forum and have it up in 24 hours and so on. It was the first I knew. Having experienced difficulties of his own in getting it up and running and being that he alone had access to the email addresses and was Admin of the temp forum full of ex-AFF'ers and I was no longer a member there, it was him setting me up to either fail or scramble back to him to ask to be retained as his dutiful lackey an apologise for my impatience.

He failed.

http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php/topic,21435.0.html

http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php/topic,21516.0.html

I started a new forum and he started his. Later in the thread he managed to piss off a few more of his members over trivial bullshit and was called on it and then decided to be an arsehole. Did not work well for him. He broke up with AspieMomma and implied he was suicidal and did a big Mea Culpa, so we all backed off. It worked too. Things were all resolved, I thought.....

Quote from: Al Swearengen link=topic=21435.msg994339#msg994339
date=1378478758

Nothing has changed? Mate, it looks like Skyblue is crestfallen and
miserable, he has backed away from a more hands on role, AspieMomma
perhaps not as hands on and Cynara having a more hands on frontline
role. That sounds like big changes. Skyblue apologising and wanting to
distance himself from what was said, seems like a change.

I think the three above are having a hard time. Probably best
letting these questions go a bit. I have a few gripes about the start
of his forum and mine. But I honestly think that there can not be
enough Autism Activism and Advocacy sites. I don't know how Skyblue
will go long term but I actually would not mind giving him the best
chance to do so. I think it would be awesome for a successful Activism
site to come out of all of this and in spite of all of this. If he can
do this then kudos to him and I would support that. I just think
letting it a go for now may give it best chance and pursuing things
may jeopardise that chance.

Not saying the question is good, bad or indifferent or you ate good,
bad or indifferent asking.  Just would love to see this thread buried.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Al vs Skyblue (let's have this aired publicly)
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2013, 06:02:14 AM »
mytelli was getting on everyone about the lack of activism at AFF

That kind of thing always struck me as strange. Complaining about lack of activism without constructive doing anything.
Had a look at AFN the other day and saw there were some decent autism news and activism type threads on there. That is construcyive. Saw too that you had not allowed the AFF blog to die. More decent articles there. That is all constructive.
Dunno why people just whinge
I do not have control of the AFF blog. In fact i have accused you of taking it from me. (someone changed the password and locked me out). It being the main reason I have been pisssed with you. You were the only other person who had the password. Any way someone has been deleting my work there also.
That is more attention than it got while AFF was alive.

Makes me wonder if somehow or another Amy has grabbed it.

~ Dunno ~

Now on the subject of honesty, I have hears a rumour from a number of surprising sources that you have been telling your members in the members area of your forum that I am wanting you to fail and actively promoting this with others and that is my intent. Is that truth or am I subject to many lies from many people?
If it is true, why are you lying about me on your forum?
have mentioned it several times. So yes it is true[/u].

I do not consider my self to be spreading false truths.   As we are not a youth or kiddie forum as you have been spreading around. And I do not give away modships and admin status. Just to lure people from a forum as you have done to AFN

If you accuse me of lying, you best have some way to prove it.

Just like I cant prove what I say, you cant prove that you havent.

If you are trying to start shit with me, I will say my meds help me to not give a fuck either way, about how you feel.

Very strange that you would allow others to be able to ban you.

The only permission that is not granted to my admins is the power to change admin permissions. Also I do control the backend to my forum, so not even AspieMomma can take it down.

I have granted cynara permission to open and close the board. That in case I get suicidal again and close it down.  My fees are paid for two years (cheaper than what you say you are paying for one year) so AFN will continue busy or not, with or without me, for some time to come.

Any thing else?

Well logic does not seem to be your strong suit. You come to a half-baked (yeah I think you are at least half baked) conclusions and then state this as fact. Then you use these "facts" to smear my forum.

Now you are basically saying that if I am saying that you are lying for asserting that the bullshit you are formulating without fact and exempt from reason, then I need to prove you are lying. No, no, no, no...silly paranoid little grub. You need to.
That is right, you talk shit, you need to back it when called on it. It is no use doing members only thread on your forum and making accusations and members only callouts here to discuss it (where you will not look as bad to as many people). Look at yourself in the mirror. if you see a spineless cowardly little bitch, there is possibly a good reason for it.

But to be clear here is the things you will have to defend:

the "fact" that I have been spreading around that I want you to fail.
the "fact' that I have been trying to encourage your forum to fail
the 'fact" that I have at some stage referred to your forum as a kiddie forum
the "fact" that I use modships to lure people away from your forum.

As to the youth forum concept, I don't need to make a case for that do I? Let's ask your other admin Aspiemomma what she thought about your site shall we?

No.  Al and El Pres are the new Amy and Gareth.  ;)

I prefer that board, though. Its more like this one.

Yes, it is and that's cool. 

We just want something more like what AFF was - supportive, informative, with an emphasis on advocacy.  It would be hard to add a youth component to a site like that, and that is important to us because autistic kids need that support more than anyone.

There was a small youth section on AFF. The young members mostly posted where everyone else did, and their contributions were treated the same.

We all find commonalities in others online. Why set the youth apart?

AFF may have started as an advocacy forum. but it was mostly a support and general discussion forum near the end. Are you looking to set things back to the way AFF once was?

Also, why can't there just be one thread on the skyblue1/AspieMomma forum? Why do I have to click back and forth? :( :P

By "youth" forum, I mean younger than AFF would have allowed. 

My oldest son is 9.  He would benefit from interacting with other kids with AS and learning about self-advocacy from someone other than his mommy. ;)

Different age groups would have more/less moderation in their forums and access only to certain forums.  Adults shouldn't have access to the youth forums unless they have children there.  They should remain private forums so that what is posted there isn't easily available on the internet. 

I would like to see a greater emphasis on advocacy, but that really is up to the membership.  I hope to have a more active advocacy component to the site beyond forum posting. 

You must click back and forth as penance for you misdeeds in a past life.

Here you run into problems. Read this before you decide to let young children join. Will the site be based in the US?

What's the point of segregating people? Philosophically, it only serves to divide us as a community. Don't curebies do that enough? Also, why be ageist about moderation? Are you trying to create an online preschool for aspies? If so, why would adults want to join? Practically, it limits options. I can see an adult forum for sex-related issues, just for legal reasons. AFF's youth forum was rarely used. Why not allow adults to comment on youth threads? Are you worried about online predators?

EXACTLY.
 Thats what I SAID. I told you would have to get parental consent...also separating the forums makes them more vulnerable to predators who pose as children.

At least, it will make you more paranoid about members. Will you turn into skyblue1 and see new members as potential psychopathic sock puppets?

It might work if you have a special forum only for children of established members, but I don't know if that's worth the risk to you.

Somewhere more youth orientated that her 9 year old could hang out in? Hey cool, but IF that was not what you were afterthen do not point your grubby gnarled little finger my way and question my ability to make anything more or less.
BUT perhaps this is not clear enough. Let's ask....I dunno....Skyblue what he thinks

We were going to put together a board before AFF went down

That board was to be a youth and young adult board.

......Our board wont be about grudges or revenge

and also wont be a rehash of I^2.

Cause everyone knows

there is only one I^2.

Yes I know the last bit looks a bit like a marketing strategy to tell everyone ASDC it a rehash of I2 (something both you and AspieMomma repeated a number of times until I corrected you) "and there is only one I2 (So you need not bother with this imposter)"

Fuck you, you little sneaky little shit.

Actually I do not much care who is and is not on your forum. I know Marcia, Scrap, Bruce, 143587 are there and that is an endorsement to be less and less interested in the site. I would not have them for the asking. Apart from that, we are going to share the same member base for the most part. I know Black Butterfly has got some staff position there are she was mod at my site. I don't care, I encouraged her to do so. Does not affect me. Now to make sure you are not a complete hypocrite , can you deny that what you were saying in me luring members into mod positions is not in effect what you were doing?
Curse you can't because as well as being a practioner of the art of hit and run, a coward, insecure, a liar, a paranoid conspiracy theorist, a mudraker, you are also a hypocrite.

OK may want to show that you were not just making stories and that your Mea Culpa was not a green light for you to pretend things resolve whilst trying to stab me in the back with deliberate lies. Or not. never fun when they come at you front on without allowing you to do secret threads and Pm's out of sight of the ones that may take issue and want to defend themselves. Ones that left you alone when you cried mercy and apologised. Weak little germ.

I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline skyblue1

• Overlooked of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2013, 06:30:37 AM »
since I dont care about this nonsense

and wanting to give the courtesy of a reply

I yield

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2013, 06:51:17 AM »
since I dont care about this nonsense

and wanting to give the courtesy of a reply

I yield

You know i am not entirely sure what "courtesy" you are extending means.
The reason I say this is that after your last apology (bought about after a lot of unnecessary bullshit), I thought that it was over and done with. You do whatever you want to do to administer and develop your site, and I do the same. Buried hatchet. A kindness to let a crestfallen old man who was all sad and over-wrought get on with things.
That is courtesy.
You using this capitulation as a chance to scheme and spread lies about me in secret in response to my "courtesy" was not at all courteous.
So I think you do not know what courtesy is or how to practice it. You seem to view other people not kicking you when you are down as a weakness on their part. Or maybe an opportunity to regroup.

I do not buy the bullshit or the charades anymore. After you pulling this pseudo-suicidal shit once before on AFF when Max the Bear and others had a go at you for some stupid racist remark, I believed you to be in danger and unlike others, I stuck up for you and helped you out. I let up on you this time when you tried it on. I do not and will not buy that bullshit anymore though.

Not to say that you do not have a need to take those pills or that there is not a reason. Between a rough upbringing with your old man, and i am sure, nightly visitations from Vietnam War experiences and seeing the horror that young men can inflict on each other, and of course a recent relationship bust up. I understand that.

But if you are THAT vulnerable you do not do this sneaky manipulating, lying and backstabbing and expect me to then fight with a hand behind my back. That emasculates you more than you have already done.

Offline skyblue1

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2013, 07:16:13 AM »
allow me to clarify

dont remember sayin much in the staff forum about you

most of what I have said was in open thread

or by PM ( which is entirely not your business)

So as you can see if you scan our threads and posts

was not much.

It is by rights as a person that I can complain if I wish.

As stated already

I yield

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2013, 07:26:52 AM »
allow me to clarify

was not much.

As stated already

I yield

Hmmm....not "that much" or "PM" <==== As I said, you are being a sneaky little shit, sneaking around after a mea culpa and apology and resolution, talking shit about me and spreading lies whilst reporting it as fact. It is what I WAS saying.

That you don't remember is neither here nor there, liars do not often have great memories, that is why they have holes poked into their defences very easily.

I think yu yielded before too. You know, that "I am so very sorry, I apologise. I love you guys I feel like ending it all" kind of comment NOW THAT is a yield. Having yielded, what did you set about doing?

(I will give you a hint. Starts with "Sneaked around behind Al and tried to backstab him..." and ends with"because pill popping Silverback wannabees can not handle the humility do not understand when they are better to accept a lose and move on, AND think that having expressed deepest darkest depression, will allow them to fight unaccosted")
« Last Edit: November 01, 2013, 07:32:51 AM by Al Swearengen »

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2013, 07:41:29 AM »
actually I haven t started a damn thing

I simply answered his question (honestly and upfront)

in BG's thread, unless that  reply has been deleted also.

as I said there he cant prove innocence of what I said

The same as I cannot prove anything on him.

And since some one removed my callout of grumpy

which was posted first

why should I participate in his

which is just beating a dead horse

of course entertainment for y'all

But still a dead horse

http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php/topic,21784.0.html

Oh dear. More blue pills and less red?

Offline skyblue1

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2013, 07:46:17 AM »
allow me to clarify

was not much.

As stated already

I yield

Hmmm....not "that much" or "PM" <==== As I said, you are being a sneaky little shit, sneaking around after a mea culpa and apology and resolution, talking shit about me and spreading lies whilst reporting it as fact. It is what I WAS saying.

That you don't remember is neither here nor there, liars do not often have great memories, that is why they have holes poked into their defences very easily.

I think yu yielded before too. You know, that "I am so very sorry, I apologise. I love you guys I feel like ending it all" kind of comment NOW THAT is a yield. Having yielded, what did you set about doing?

(I will give you a hint. Starts with "Sneaked around behind Al and tried to backstab him..." and ends with"because pill popping Silverback wannabees can not handle the humility do not understand when they are better to accept a lose and move on, AND think that having expressed deepest darkest depression, will allow them to fight unaccosted")
methinks thou doth protest too much and too loudly

about this silliness

That there must be some truth to my suspicions.

Hell except for your loud mouth no one would even paying this; much attention at all.

As stated I yield.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2013, 07:59:51 AM »
Methinks you do not think as much as you think you think.  :lol1:

I tell you what. How about you tell us what you were expecting. Something like "I will under a cease fire go spreading dissent against the person I yielded and who took mercy on my massive attack of the sads. (The person who pitied me), and taht person will do nothing in return because it is just silliness?

Something like that? You have free reign because i ought to take such arseholeness is OK because you are having a hard time at the moment, and if I respond somehow it is BECAUSE there is some truth in it?

Yup too many pills. What you described is no more part of reality than the lies you spread around.

This is a natural reaction to you not being about to take a lose. Not being able to accept responsibility for your actions and frankly failing as a man....again.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2013, 08:03:14 AM by Al Swearengen »

Offline skyblue1

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2013, 08:12:46 AM »

I tell you what. How about you tell us what you were expecting. Something like "I will under a cease fire go spreading dissent against the person I yielded and who took mercy on my massive attack of the sads. (The person who pitied me), and taht person will do nothing in return because it is just silliness?

Something like that? You have free reign because i ought to take such arseholeness is OK because you are having a hard time at the moment, and if I respond somehow it is BECAUSE there is some truth in it?

Yup too many pills. What you described is no more part of reality than the lies you spread around.

This is a natural reaction to you not being about to take a lose. Not being able to accept responsibility for your actions and frankly failing as a man....again.
go bully xomeone else

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2013, 08:26:32 AM »

go bully xomeone else

No, that won't do. You do not start shit and then cry bully you emotional trainwreck.

Here I was feeling all sorry for you. Even respecting you a little for apologising. Happy to even, as i posted in this thread ask others to leave you alone. I pitied you.
Hell I was nt happy with what had gone on but I let you go about your business and i went about mine. I hear a few reports about your forum but nothing overly exciting. Then from a number of reports I hear you talking shit about me undeserved, untrue, unreasonable and out of nowhere.

That was YOU. Wasn't me. All you. You were responsible and YOU will take whatever comes out of your own actions. That is fair isn't it?
You do not expect that this makes you the victim and me the bully right? Because only an idiot would.
You do not start trouble and cry foul when people react on you because only a spineless little bitch would.

So what are you trying to imply here?
« Last Edit: November 01, 2013, 08:28:14 AM by Al Swearengen »

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2013, 08:42:06 AM »
You know what the "funny thing' here is Skyblue?
You trying to shame me will not stop me. You are not in the right and will just be a hypocrite for trying.
You doing a big sad again will not work on me. I think now it is a tactic to give you free reign to be an asshat without being attacked. A way of getting wriggle room to get away from situations.
You fighting me will go nowhere because you are not in the right.
You yielding will not do much for you either as i have seen what happens when you yield and the same goes for your worthless apologies.

So....what else have you got?

Offline skyblue1

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2013, 08:51:49 AM »
You trying to shame me will not stop me. You are not in the right and will just be a hypocrite for trying.
You doing a big sad again will not work on me. I think now it is a tactic to give you free reign to be an asshat without being attacked. A way of getting wriggle room to get away from situations.
You yielding will not do much for you either as i have seen what happens when you yield and the same goes for your worthless apologies.

if you wish to make a temp account at AFN

I will give you mod status for 24 hours so

you can see exactly what  is in our staff notes.

Cyber bullying is against the law

That is what I consider this callout.

As I answered your question in BG's thread, honestly,

Bully someone else.

Take me up on my offer or not

You will find my Staff notes rather boring.

But in the interest of transparency, you are welcome to look

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #13 on: November 01, 2013, 09:10:03 AM »

Bully someone else.

Take me up on my offer or not

You will find my Staff notes rather boring.

But in the interest of transparency, you are welcome to look

Do I want to go on your forum to see where you have been spreading lies about me to your members? No...no not really. Funny that. I was quite happy doing my own thing without being a member on your site and letting you get on with it.
What would it do anyhow. I know what is there as i was told from a number of sources. I also would not log on with my real IP address and you do not accept proxies. Oh...you want me to use my real IP.  :lol1:

Speaking about you being a complete hypocrite. If I was not doing anything to interfere with you and was concentrating on my forum and you were busy spreading bullshit to others about me with an intent to smear me and my forum then THAT is somehow not cyberbullying. That I do it to your face is neither here nor there so I really do not give a shit what you consider cyber bullying. You ought to have considered that before you started shit. But you obviously thought the payoff was worth it.

Is it? I wonder?

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #14 on: November 02, 2013, 01:06:30 AM »
Watch the dates and understand the context

The Mea Culpa, "apology" and cry of mercy.

I am totally responsible for everything

that has happened here and anywhere else in my life

I apologies to everyone

concerned with this matter

and with all other matters

if I could die

I would

I cannot take it any longer

apologies to all

Giving a kindness to back off and let him walk away without pursuing him or continuing any aggression

He is slowly distancing himself from his support website. he doesn't appear to be an admin over there. seems he took my advice on the whole "Image" thingy.  :trollface:
He told me he is no longer Admin  that Aspiemomma and others are running the site. He does not want anyone's personal animosity toward him to adversely affect the AFN site.

He is not suicidal but he is feeling down and out at this point. This per phone conversation a little while ago.

...and from me

Nothing has changed? Mate, it looks like Skyblue is crestfallen and miserable, he has backed away from a more hands on role, AspieMomma perhaps not as hands on and Cynara having a more hands on frontline role. That sounds like big changes. Skyblue apologising and wanting to distance himself from what was said, seems like a change.

I think the three above are having a hard time. Probably best letting these questions go a bit. I have a few gripes about the start of his forum and mine. But I honestly think that there can not be enough Autism Activism and Advocacy sites. I don't know how Skyblue will go long term but I actually would not mind giving him the best chance to do so. I think it would be awesome for a successful Activism site to come out of all of this and in spite of all of this. If he can do this then kudos to him and I would support that. I just think letting it a go for now may give it best chance and pursuing things may jeopardise that chance.

Not saying the question is good, bad or indifferent or you ate good, bad or indifferent asking.  Just would love to see this thread buried.

THAT is where it should have resolved

But a month or so later....

Now on the subject of honesty, I have hears a rumour from a number of surprising sources that you have been telling your members in the members area of your forum that I am wanting you to fail and actively promoting this with others and that is my intent. Is that truth or am I subject to many lies from many people?
If it is true, why are you lying about me on your forum?

have mentioned it several times. So yes it is true.

I do not consider my self to be spreading false truths.   As we are not a youth or kiddie forum as you have been spreading around. And I do not give away modships and admin status. Just to lure people from a forum as you have done to AFN

If you accuse me of lying, you best have some way to prove it.

Just like I cant prove what I say, you cant prove that you havent.

If you are trying to start shit with me, I will say my meds help me to not give a fuck either way, about how you feel.

Very strange that you would allow others to be able to ban you.

The only permission that is not granted to my admins is the power to change admin permissions. Also I do control the backend to my forum, so not even AspieMomma can take it down.

I have granted cynara permission to open and close the board. That in case I get suicidal again and close it down.  My fees are paid for two years (cheaper than what you say you are paying for one year) so AFN will continue busy or not, with or without me, for some time to come.

Any thing else?

He was acting like an arsehole. To the point it cost him , his relationship

other than correcting grumpy's statement that I broke up with AspieMomma ( she broke up with me).....

The fact that he begs to be let up on and then uses this mercy to spring into a campaign of gutter lies and misinformation suggests to me likely to be because a number of possibilities (and maybe a combination of a few)

1) He never expected to be caught and held accountable...why else post in a members only area and by PM...both admitted in this thread.

2) He did not expect I would actually face him and call him on it?

I yield

Dont care about your callout,

Perhaps you can sic your lapdogs on me again.

If you cant face me in person with your bullshit

Just shut the fuck up.

3) He expected that as he was backed off last time when he "yielded", it would naturally work again

I yield....
....I yield
....As stated already

I yield
As stated I yield.

4) He tried to reinvent the situation where he was the victim

go bully xomeone else

5) He then upgrades this fantasy to include an implied legal threat

Bully someone else....

What I really like about this is a not so subtle way to try to control the situation and shut me up by getting my IP address

OK but I COULD use a proxy right?

What a fucking dumbass you are

You have seen my rule

either comply or dont

doesnt matter

No, I haven't seen the rule, if one even exists. You have no posted list of rules (or you didn't when I could still see your site), and you didn't have a rule against proxies before you used the "rule" to ban me.

Why not answer the rest of the points in the OP?

I will not allow your blacklisted proxies

sorry

aint happening

They are all known Spam Harvesters and Comment Spammers

Yes against the rules to register with proxies. Only my real IP will do AND I CAN trust him with my IP address right? He would act in a honourable manner and not against members best interests and not be spiteful or cowardly or anything.....right?

Big hand for Skyblue. The guy is a real human.  :lol1:

(I still want to know, when he started putting shit on me and my forum, how he imagined it was going to all play out for him.)
« Last Edit: November 02, 2013, 02:28:06 AM by Al Swearengen »