Author Topic: unexplained penis growth  (Read 9497 times)

• Biggest Dick on the Board
  • Intense Poster
unexplained penis growth
« on: October 19, 2013, 05:05:01 PM »
So, the last month or so, I ordered a bunch of supplements to improve cognitive functioning and did take them rather arbitrarily all together.

Now in that time, my penis has permanently grown maybe 1cm although I only really violently and agressively masturbate randomly since 3 month, but especially not the last weeks, and even if that is/was the cause it is growing too fast. I am now 1cm longer than the penis length without the shrinkage caused by about a decade of tobacco smoking. Maybe every year or so since I noticed the shrinkage, I have been trying to counteract it by being especially violent with it and doing the proper excercises. It always went back 1-2 cm in length and then I was too lazy to continue. But now it went back 1-2cm, plus 1cm without doing really much about it. That is the mystery.

Here are the supplements: creatine, mega-dosed l-tyrosine (10g+), l-alanine, l-serine, l-aspartic acid, high dosed taurine (rarely), lipoic acid, rectally administered glutanthione (not much & rarely), l-arginine (& 1/2 year gingko withdrawal)

My tip is on the creatine, but really I have no clue what may be contributing to this. Glutanthione levels increase most in the vicinity of the administration, so since I injected it into my ass a few times, that would make sense if there were some kind of long-term storage for that stuff in the cells. But then it was just a few times weeks ago, so maybe it is rather not that.

Those supplements are each about 35 euro average for a month worth of supply and I am not planning on buying them all again. But at this growth rate, it might be worth it to continue to buy the right one. I need that longer penis!

Any ideas which one it might be?

Btw. there are no other factors that have not largely and numerously occured before in my life (except for the anti-orgasm ejaculation method I am doing). I did very little excercise and smoked more excessively than normal the last weeks. But it is not as if I never did that before all the same.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2013, 05:10:20 PM by DFGL »
t͕̬̱̣̻he̘̳͍̯͇ͥ̾ ͇̉̋ĥ̖ͣi̘͕̙v͉̆̉e̠͓̐̔ ͕͍̺̝̑͛ͪṃ̯̳͙͗́i̓͑͌̿ͥ̐n̯͉̥̘͚͎̹ͮ͑̏ͤd̙̗̫̓ ̟̝̼͌̉́͑rͦ̋͗̃̐͛e̪̅p͂r̯̙̙̿e̳̟͔͔̼͍̪̅ͪͬ̔͛́̚s̰͈̭̞̭̥̃̐ͤ̽ͤĕ͕̹̙͒͆͒̍n͈̠̣ͪ̇ͩ͆ͩͅṯ͍̟͕̮͆̑͛̐͛ị̭̟̮̍̆ͥ̂̈́̅n̯͙̯̝̗͑͐̓g̻̠͊̂́ͤ ̂̄̒͌ͮ̐́̄̈̿̈ͫp̦̜͇̝̈͌̈ͭ̐̌s̜̼̪̪͍̩y̑ͪ̏ĉ̤͉̆h̹̫͖̱͙͉͙ȍ͐̅t͚̝ị̺̳ͮͬͬ̀ͅc͖̭͖̣̱͂͊̆ ̰̤̞̬̠̳̇ć̻̱͙͎̘̲̰hȃ̩͔̿̎͂̂̚o̦̱̩ś̹̗̥̤̝ͅ,̫͚̥͎͚͇͓͗ͬͪ͆ ͥ̃̌̀̉̈́h̋̾͛͗e̜ ͚̥̞̫̠ͫͮ͛̿c̈o͈͖͋̔͂̀ͬm̠̩̣ͧe̮ͯͪs̳̞̘͇͎̳͉̈́̃͂ ̞̎ͯh̖͚́̈̑̓̋ë̟̻̼̩́ͧͩ̎͛ ̯̲̖͕̖̘͉c͕o̻̝̰͓̙ͯ͋̃̊̈́͂̏m̬̩̃e̯͆̆͒ͩs̲ ̜͔̭͎s̼̟̰͉͈̅̒͂̎̿ͤo͈͖͋̔͂̀ͬo͈͖͋̔͂̀ͬn͈̠̣ͪ̇ͩ͆ͩͅ

TheoK

Re: unexplained penis growth
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2013, 05:06:17 PM »
Since you are probably post puberty, I doubt very much that anything you eat might make your cock bigger.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2013, 05:06:39 PM »
So, the last month or so, I ordered a bunch of supplements to improve cognitive functioning and did take them rather arbitrarily all together.

Now in that time, my penis has permanently grown maybe 1cm although I only really violently and agressively masturbate randomly since 3 month, but especially not the last weeks, and even if that is/was the cause it is growing too fast. I am now 1cm longer than the penis length without the shrinkage caused by about a decade of tobacco smoking.

Here are the supplements: creatine, mega-dosed l-tyrosine (10g+), l-alanine, l-serine, l-aspartic acid, high dosed taurine (rarely), lipoic acid, rectally administered glutanthione (not much & rarely), l-arginine (& 1/2 year gingko withdrawal)

My tip is on the creatine, but really I have no clue what may be contributing to this. Glutanthione levels increase most in the vicinity of the administration, so since I injected it into my ass a few times, that would make sense if there were some kind of long-term storage for that stuff in the cells. But then it was just a few times weeks ago, so maybe it is rather not that.

Those supplements are each about 35 euro average for a month worth of supply and I am not planning on buying them all again. But at this growth rate, it might be worth it to continue to buy the right one. I need that longer penis!

Any ideas which one it might be?

Puberty.
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

• Intense Poster
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2013, 05:11:29 PM »
I edited and added more information. I am mid-20 and I have not had much GH or T increase or anything. If I did in the past by heavy excercise, my penis did not automatically grow longer. I very much suspect it is one of the supplements, causing or at least considerably accelerating it.
t͕̬̱̣̻he̘̳͍̯͇ͥ̾ ͇̉̋ĥ̖ͣi̘͕̙v͉̆̉e̠͓̐̔ ͕͍̺̝̑͛ͪṃ̯̳͙͗́i̓͑͌̿ͥ̐n̯͉̥̘͚͎̹ͮ͑̏ͤd̙̗̫̓ ̟̝̼͌̉́͑rͦ̋͗̃̐͛e̪̅p͂r̯̙̙̿e̳̟͔͔̼͍̪̅ͪͬ̔͛́̚s̰͈̭̞̭̥̃̐ͤ̽ͤĕ͕̹̙͒͆͒̍n͈̠̣ͪ̇ͩ͆ͩͅṯ͍̟͕̮͆̑͛̐͛ị̭̟̮̍̆ͥ̂̈́̅n̯͙̯̝̗͑͐̓g̻̠͊̂́ͤ ̂̄̒͌ͮ̐́̄̈̿̈ͫp̦̜͇̝̈͌̈ͭ̐̌s̜̼̪̪͍̩y̑ͪ̏ĉ̤͉̆h̹̫͖̱͙͉͙ȍ͐̅t͚̝ị̺̳ͮͬͬ̀ͅc͖̭͖̣̱͂͊̆ ̰̤̞̬̠̳̇ć̻̱͙͎̘̲̰hȃ̩͔̿̎͂̂̚o̦̱̩ś̹̗̥̤̝ͅ,̫͚̥͎͚͇͓͗ͬͪ͆ ͥ̃̌̀̉̈́h̋̾͛͗e̜ ͚̥̞̫̠ͫͮ͛̿c̈o͈͖͋̔͂̀ͬm̠̩̣ͧe̮ͯͪs̳̞̘͇͎̳͉̈́̃͂ ̞̎ͯh̖͚́̈̑̓̋ë̟̻̼̩́ͧͩ̎͛ ̯̲̖͕̖̘͉c͕o̻̝̰͓̙ͯ͋̃̊̈́͂̏m̬̩̃e̯͆̆͒ͩs̲ ̜͔̭͎s̼̟̰͉͈̅̒͂̎̿ͤo͈͖͋̔͂̀ͬo͈͖͋̔͂̀ͬn͈̠̣ͪ̇ͩ͆ͩͅ

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2013, 05:12:18 PM »
Avoid meds in general so have no insight. Why is this in the 'what is intensity' forum?

• Intense Poster
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2013, 05:13:15 PM »
Because the categories make no sense to me.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2013, 05:15:17 PM »
I edited and added more information. I am mid-20 and I have not had much GH or T increase or anything. If I did in the past by heavy excercise, my penis did not automatically grow longer. I very much suspect it is one of the supplements, causing or at least considerably accelerating it.

Sounds to me like fullofshititis, or maybe imagination syndrome. I prescribe four hours of physical activity outside a day, along with getting a fucking job.
I will never stop...

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2013, 05:16:18 PM »
Also: Aspergers nudity cumshot
I will never stop...

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2013, 05:16:52 PM »
Because the categories make no sense to me.

General discussion is always a safe bet.

• Intense Poster
« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2013, 05:17:42 PM »
Sounds to me like I am on to something. I am going to inject some glutanthione in my ass now.

• Intense Poster
« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2013, 05:18:25 PM »
Double dosage!

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2013, 05:18:38 PM »
Sounds to me like I am on to something. I am going to inject some glutanthione in my ass now.

I think you need to mix some arsenic in that.
I will never stop...

Offline Semicolon

• The Punctuated Equilibrium Of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I am an echolalic mastodon.
« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2013, 05:19:07 PM »
It's called an "erection". It happens to you whenever you have dirty thoughts about McJagger. :kapkao:
I2 has a smiley for everything. Even a hamster wheel. :hamsterwheel:

Quote from: iamnotaparakeet
Jesus died on the cross to show us that BDSM is a legitimate form of love.
There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

TheoK

« Reply #13 on: October 19, 2013, 05:25:57 PM »
 :green:

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #14 on: October 19, 2013, 05:28:42 PM »