Educational

Author Topic: BEWARE AL SWEARENGEN!  (Read 3087 times)

Offline skyblue1

• Overlooked of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: BEWARE AL SWEARENGEN!
« Reply #90 on: October 31, 2013, 11:10:47 AM »
mytelli was getting on everyone about the lack of activism at AFF

Does :santa: really exist skyblue? I must know.
fuck if I know

I dont believe myself

Offline El-Presidente

• Caliph of the Aspie Elite
  • Modulator
  • Postwhore
  • I love kitties! Fluffy kitties are nice!!
    • ASD Community
« Reply #91 on: October 31, 2013, 01:26:29 PM »

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #92 on: October 31, 2013, 04:32:00 PM »

That kind of thing always struck me as strange. Complaining about lack of activism without constructive doing anything.
Had a look at AFN the other day and saw there were some decent autism news and activism type threads on there. That is construcyive. Saw too that you had not allowed the AFF blog to die. More decent articles there. That is all constructive.
Dunno why people just whinge
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Genesis

• The impostor who isn't from Old Country formerly known as Soviet Union
  • News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #93 on: October 31, 2013, 04:33:05 PM »

He was the most cheeky bastard that I had to deal with! (not as worse as the guy who prefers the company of night walkers) But you get the point.

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #94 on: October 31, 2013, 04:35:49 PM »

He was the most cheeky bastard that I had to deal with! (not as worse as the guy who prefers the company of night walkers) But you get the point.

Dtx like confusing the shit out of people.
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline Genesis

• News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #95 on: October 31, 2013, 04:41:56 PM »

Dtx like confusing the shit out of people.

Of course he was confusing... he forgot to change his IP address for his sockpuppets 60% of the time.

Offline Genesis

• News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #96 on: October 31, 2013, 04:46:07 PM »

That kind of thing always struck me as strange. Complaining about lack of activism without constructive doing anything.
Had a look at AFN the other day and saw there were some decent autism news and activism type threads on there. That is construcyive. Saw too that you had not allowed the AFF blog to die. More decent articles there. That is all constructive.

We're open to having people share their blogs with us...

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #97 on: October 31, 2013, 04:55:49 PM »

We're open to having people share their blogs with us...

They can share their blogs here too if they contain nooodz :zoinks:
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline skyblue1

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #98 on: October 31, 2013, 05:03:14 PM »

I do not have control of the AFF blog. In fact i have accused you of taking it from me. (someone changed the password and locked me out). It being the main reason I have been pisssed with you. You were the only other person who had the password. Any way someone has been deleting my work there also.
That is more attention than it got while AFF was alive.

Makes me wonder if somehow or another Amy has grabbed it.

~ Dunno ~

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #99 on: October 31, 2013, 05:06:34 PM »

I do not have control of the AFF blog. In fact i have accused you of taking it from me. (someone changed the password and locked me out). It being the main reason I have been pisssed with you. You were the only other person who had the password. Any way someone has been deleting my work there also.

~ Dunno ~

Was it hacked? Or did you change the password and it slipped your mind? You can't retrieve it? No support?
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline skyblue1

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #100 on: October 31, 2013, 05:09:09 PM »

~ Dunno ~

Was it hacked? Or did you change the password and it slipped your mind? You can't retrieve it? No support?
I always do a copy and paste of the original password (being too lazy to memorize)   Hacking maybe. New password was sent SMS to whoever changed it.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #101 on: October 31, 2013, 05:32:05 PM »

~ Dunno ~

Nope. When you accused me of that, I denied it absolutely. I found the password but could not remember the username. I wanted to remove my posts at the time. But I did tell you this, so given that I am not one for lying, I wonder why you would doubt that?
As admin on my forum I have three other Admins, They have the power to ban me. If they did, I could wrest control from as it appears Amy or Gareth has from you.
Now on the subject of honesty, I have hears a rumour from a number of surprising sources that you have been telling your members in the members area of your forum that I am wanting you to fail and actively promoting this with others and that is my intent. Is that truth or am I subject to many lies from many people?
If it is true, why are you lying about me on your forum?
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline skyblue1

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #102 on: October 31, 2013, 05:49:34 PM »

~ Dunno ~

Now on the subject of honesty, I have hears a rumour from a number of surprising sources that you have been telling your members in the members area of your forum that I am wanting you to fail and actively promoting this with others and that is my intent. Is that truth or am I subject to many lies from many people?
If it is true, why are you lying about me on your forum?
have mentioned it several times. So yes it is true.

I do not consider my self to be spreading false truths.   As we are not a youth or kiddie forum as you have been spreading around. And I do not give away modships and admin status. Just to lure people from a forum as you have done to AFN

If you accuse me of lying, you best have some way to prove it.

Just like I cant prove what I say, you cant prove that you havent.

If you are trying to start shit with me, I will say my meds help me to not give a fuck either way, about how you feel.

Very strange that you would allow others to be able to ban you.

The only permission that is not granted to my admins is the power to change admin permissions. Also I do control the backend to my forum, so not even AspieMomma can take it down.

I have granted cynara permission to open and close the board. That in case I get suicidal again and close it down.  My fees are paid for two years (cheaper than what you say you are paying for one year) so AFN will continue busy or not, with or without me, for some time to come.

Any thing else?
« Last Edit: October 31, 2013, 05:52:55 PM by skyblue1 »

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #103 on: October 31, 2013, 09:56:39 PM »
Aha, a little disappointed. But this is not the thread to deal with this, is it?
You have a callout coming

Offline skyblue1

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #104 on: October 31, 2013, 10:00:41 PM »
Aha, a little disappointed. But this is not the thread to deal with this, is it?
You have a callout coming
I yield

Dont care about your callout,

Perhaps you can sic your lapdogs on me again.

If you cant face me in person with your bullshit

Just shut the fuck up.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2013, 10:05:51 PM by skyblue1 »