Educational

Author Topic: Is there a stigma attached to mental health?  (Read 9330 times)

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
Re: Is there a stigma attached to mental health?
« Reply #60 on: October 13, 2013, 02:23:43 PM »
I don't understand things that make no real sense.

You must really suck if Jack wont even give you a chance. She loves everyone.  :hahaha:
:gopher:

• Biggest Dick on the Board
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #61 on: October 13, 2013, 03:19:53 PM »
I tend to always offend women on first sight, no matter if I do anything wrong. So if she is female, it could possibly make sense that she is was just trolling because she was being offended.
t͕̬̱̣̻he̘̳͍̯͇ͥ̾ ͇̉̋ĥ̖ͣi̘͕̙v͉̆̉e̠͓̐̔ ͕͍̺̝̑͛ͪṃ̯̳͙͗́i̓͑͌̿ͥ̐n̯͉̥̘͚͎̹ͮ͑̏ͤd̙̗̫̓ ̟̝̼͌̉́͑rͦ̋͗̃̐͛e̪̅p͂r̯̙̙̿e̳̟͔͔̼͍̪̅ͪͬ̔͛́̚s̰͈̭̞̭̥̃̐ͤ̽ͤĕ͕̹̙͒͆͒̍n͈̠̣ͪ̇ͩ͆ͩͅṯ͍̟͕̮͆̑͛̐͛ị̭̟̮̍̆ͥ̂̈́̅n̯͙̯̝̗͑͐̓g̻̠͊̂́ͤ ̂̄̒͌ͮ̐́̄̈̿̈ͫp̦̜͇̝̈͌̈ͭ̐̌s̜̼̪̪͍̩y̑ͪ̏ĉ̤͉̆h̹̫͖̱͙͉͙ȍ͐̅t͚̝ị̺̳ͮͬͬ̀ͅc͖̭͖̣̱͂͊̆ ̰̤̞̬̠̳̇ć̻̱͙͎̘̲̰hȃ̩͔̿̎͂̂̚o̦̱̩ś̹̗̥̤̝ͅ,̫͚̥͎͚͇͓͗ͬͪ͆ ͥ̃̌̀̉̈́h̋̾͛͗e̜ ͚̥̞̫̠ͫͮ͛̿c̈o͈͖͋̔͂̀ͬm̠̩̣ͧe̮ͯͪs̳̞̘͇͎̳͉̈́̃͂ ̞̎ͯh̖͚́̈̑̓̋ë̟̻̼̩́ͧͩ̎͛ ̯̲̖͕̖̘͉c͕o̻̝̰͓̙ͯ͋̃̊̈́͂̏m̬̩̃e̯͆̆͒ͩs̲ ̜͔̭͎s̼̟̰͉͈̅̒͂̎̿ͤo͈͖͋̔͂̀ͬo͈͖͋̔͂̀ͬn͈̠̣ͪ̇ͩ͆ͩͅ

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #62 on: October 13, 2013, 03:22:28 PM »
Tell him more about me, Dr. Troll.

• Intense Poster
« Reply #63 on: October 13, 2013, 03:31:10 PM »
Do you mean me or the actual troll?
t͕̬̱̣̻he̘̳͍̯͇ͥ̾ ͇̉̋ĥ̖ͣi̘͕̙v͉̆̉e̠͓̐̔ ͕͍̺̝̑͛ͪṃ̯̳͙͗́i̓͑͌̿ͥ̐n̯͉̥̘͚͎̹ͮ͑̏ͤd̙̗̫̓ ̟̝̼͌̉́͑rͦ̋͗̃̐͛e̪̅p͂r̯̙̙̿e̳̟͔͔̼͍̪̅ͪͬ̔͛́̚s̰͈̭̞̭̥̃̐ͤ̽ͤĕ͕̹̙͒͆͒̍n͈̠̣ͪ̇ͩ͆ͩͅṯ͍̟͕̮͆̑͛̐͛ị̭̟̮̍̆ͥ̂̈́̅n̯͙̯̝̗͑͐̓g̻̠͊̂́ͤ ̂̄̒͌ͮ̐́̄̈̿̈ͫp̦̜͇̝̈͌̈ͭ̐̌s̜̼̪̪͍̩y̑ͪ̏ĉ̤͉̆h̹̫͖̱͙͉͙ȍ͐̅t͚̝ị̺̳ͮͬͬ̀ͅc͖̭͖̣̱͂͊̆ ̰̤̞̬̠̳̇ć̻̱͙͎̘̲̰hȃ̩͔̿̎͂̂̚o̦̱̩ś̹̗̥̤̝ͅ,̫͚̥͎͚͇͓͗ͬͪ͆ ͥ̃̌̀̉̈́h̋̾͛͗e̜ ͚̥̞̫̠ͫͮ͛̿c̈o͈͖͋̔͂̀ͬm̠̩̣ͧe̮ͯͪs̳̞̘͇͎̳͉̈́̃͂ ̞̎ͯh̖͚́̈̑̓̋ë̟̻̼̩́ͧͩ̎͛ ̯̲̖͕̖̘͉c͕o̻̝̰͓̙ͯ͋̃̊̈́͂̏m̬̩̃e̯͆̆͒ͩs̲ ̜͔̭͎s̼̟̰͉͈̅̒͂̎̿ͤo͈͖͋̔͂̀ͬo͈͖͋̔͂̀ͬn͈̠̣ͪ̇ͩ͆ͩͅ

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #64 on: October 13, 2013, 04:25:42 PM »

Yeah, she meant me, because I was talking shit like I know what she feels.  :tard:
:gopher:

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #65 on: October 13, 2013, 06:24:53 PM »

According to Dr. retardo here, you can call anyone who doesn't like you a troll. For example:

*young gentleman has gone to the grocery store, he is pushing his cart down the lane, marking items off his list. He is not paying ettention to where he is going. Suddenly, he bumps into someone with his cart.*

Stranger: "HEY! Watch where you're going, asshole!"

Dfgl: "Omg leave me alone you troll, quit trolling me! I'll call the police!"

:wanker:
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

• Intense Poster
« Reply #66 on: October 13, 2013, 06:49:53 PM »
I call any strikingly disruptive, non-contributing behavior that could not have emerged other than by ignoring realistically obtainable better knowledge trolling, especially and only if it involves some spamming, clearly illogical arguments and even more strikingly illogical arguments made to look like they are making sense, by focusing on group mentalities and other arguments or emotional inclinations suitable and misusable to quickly make people jump to the false conclusions. Of course this is not to be understood in a fuzzy manner, but in a very strict sense.

This is contrary to the more popular definition which is entirely based on the presumed intent of the poster to make people upset or invoke negative emotional responses by whatever means. That definition could easily be misused to invalidate and dismiss legitimate statements and equally it allows the troll to mask their behavior by misrepresenting their interpreted intention. The definition I propose on the other hand tries to only focus on the pragmatic reality and effective outcome of any interaction (which the popular definition as equally aims at), but by entirely ignoring the intentions of any troll.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2013, 06:52:04 PM by duckfetishgirllover »

• Intense Poster
« Reply #67 on: October 13, 2013, 06:56:14 PM »
That was a good example of trolling.

Offline Jack

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #68 on: October 13, 2013, 07:02:59 PM »
I call any strikingly disruptive, non-contributing behavior that could not have emerged other than by ignoring realistically obtainable better knowledge trolling, especially and only if it involves some spamming, clearly illogical arguments and even more strikingly illogical arguments made to look like they are making sense, by focusing on group mentalities and other arguments or emotional inclinations suitable and misusable to quickly make people jump to the false conclusions. Of course this is not to be understood in a fuzzy manner, but in a very strict sense.

This is contrary to the more popular definition which is entirely based on the presumed intent of the poster to make people upset or invoke negative emotional responses by whatever means. That definition could easily be misused to invalidate and dismiss legitimate statements and equally it allows the troll to mask their behavior by misrepresenting their interpreted intention. The definition I propose on the other hand tries to only focus on the pragmatic reality and effective outcome of any interaction (which the popular definition as equally aims at), but by entirely ignoring the intentions of any troll.

You should take Gary and Zeg's advice, and just stop it. Stop fighting your place here. You're new, and you've barged in making some rude generalizations about the membership as a whole. Why are you here if everyone is so far beneath you? Don't you know your place, n00b? You're a n00b, people don't know you, and even when we do know you, you still may not be the 'most' of anything around here. PPK is right, you just want to be something here, the most intelligent, gifted, philosophical, mysterious, the most horribly misunderstood. That will take time. Just stop it.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #69 on: October 13, 2013, 07:06:23 PM »

You should take Gary and Zeg's advice, and just stop it. Stop fighting your place here. You're new, and you've barged in making some rude generalizations about the membership as a whole. Why are you here if everyone is so far beneath you? Don't you know your place, n00b? You're a n00b, people don't know you, and even when we do know you, you still may not be the 'most' of anything around here. PPK is right, you just want to be something here, the most intelligent, gifted, philosophical, mysterious, the most horribly misunderstood. That will take time. Just stop it.

Kind of reminds me of Meadow!  :zoinks:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #70 on: October 13, 2013, 07:07:25 PM »

I wouldn't give a shit if he was a five thousand year old sage. He greatly overestimates his value as a single human being out of billions of us. He constantly alludes to his worth, reminding everyone how "intelligent" he is (give me a fucking break), while at the same time stretching his statements out over several paragraphs, obviously googling new words, since last time he posted it took him like thirty minutes.

What a sack of shit. Get over yourself, you little punk. You're not impressing anyone. I'm actually really disappointed you didn't make the trek all the way here to fight me. I would have really enjoyed breaking all your fingers off.
I will never stop...

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #71 on: October 13, 2013, 07:13:25 PM »
Oh there he goes again. I see him quoting a post. Don't wait up for him though, the fucker takes about thirty minutes a fucking post, because he wants it it appear as "intelligent" as he possibly can.
I will never stop...

• Intense Poster
« Reply #72 on: October 13, 2013, 07:44:09 PM »

I am not claiming to be superior other than if it is, that you see that this was an implication of a logical conclusion I drew. And I am only drawing the conclusion I do because it is to my best knowledge and not to my most socially appropriate knowledge. I am speaking my mind here, but it is all honest and I don't try to misrepresent things for social reasons or to put myself in a better light. I do try however to present things, which are actually true, to put myself in a better light. Mostly though, because the light I have been put into was some retarded idea of some pig/Buttcoffee mutation pedophile mentally deranged sockpuppet troll whatever person, based on statements of mine put out of context, misrepresented, falsely simplified or otherwise distorted things. I just do compulsory argue about everything I was involved in until I said everything to correct what I see wrong with it.

What you loosely framed as fighting for a place into the social hirachy is in fact entirely irrelevant to me, besides that I don't believe that it is much relevant to internet forums anyway. It sounds about as inflated to me as an argument as saying that I am rude, on a forum where people constantly label each other as asshats and retards and spam shit like Rage just did.

What it actually is, is that I am fighting for making sense of you people and to understand you better, on the basis of rationally arguing about it, and I am putting that above every other social motivation there may be. Maybe sadly that has largely suppressed other social interest I have here, such as talking about the threads I opened and issues I raised, which have been mostly trolled right from the beginning.

But either way, it makes me learn and despite the difficulties, I like to interact here. That is why there is no reason to go.

• Intense Poster
« Reply #73 on: October 13, 2013, 07:48:40 PM »
@RageBeoulve:
I like to think before I speak and also learn if possible. I often appeal to intelligence and insult based on it, but I don't praise myself with it.

Offline Jack

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #74 on: October 13, 2013, 08:10:56 PM »

I am not claiming to be superior other than if it is, that you see that this was an implication of a logical conclusion I drew. And I am only drawing the conclusion I do because it is to my best knowledge and not to my most socially appropriate knowledge. I am speaking my mind here, but it is all honest and I don't try to misrepresent things for social reasons or to put myself in a better light. I do try however to present things, which are actually true, to put myself in a better light. Mostly though, because the light I have been put into was some retarded idea of some pig/Buttcoffee mutation pedophile mentally deranged sockpuppet troll whatever person, based on statements of mine put out of context, misrepresented, falsely simplified or otherwise distorted things. I just do compulsory argue about everything I was involved in until I said everything to correct what I see wrong with it.

What you loosely framed as fighting for a place into the social hirachy is in fact entirely irrelevant to me, besides that I don't believe that it is much relevant to internet forums anyway. It sounds about as inflated to me as an argument as saying that I am rude, on a forum where people constantly label each other as asshats and retards and spam shit like Rage just did.

What it actually is, is that I am fighting for making sense of you people and to understand you better, on the basis of rationally arguing about it, and I am putting that above every other social motivation there may be. Maybe sadly that has largely suppressed other social interest I have here, such as talking about the threads I opened and issues I raised, which have been mostly trolled right from the beginning.

But either way, it makes me learn and despite the difficulties, I like to interact here. That is why there is no reason to go.
Fine. I'm wrong. Everyone but you is wrong. "The Most Horribly Misunderstood" it is. You should request it as you custom title. Jack still agrees with Zeg and Gary. Go fuck yourself, Puke.  :hahaha: