Author Topic: Iowa FTW  (Read 17784 times)

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Iowa FTW
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2013, 02:03:11 PM »
Adam probably still thinks Obama is a nice guy  :facepalm2:

Looks like it. Even after The national defense resources authorization bullshit, NSA, we're going to go kill people in Syria after giving them a bunch of weapons and leave a central bank behind, etc.
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2013, 02:06:18 PM »
Huh? I think you misunderstand me. Yeah you could SHOOT AT the government. It would be pretty suicidial though. Wanna take on the entire US army with your little rifle?

and Rage, that's terrorism.  you want people to do that? you think that achieves anythnig?

TheoK

« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2013, 02:11:34 PM »
Huh? I think you misunderstand me. Yeah you could SHOOT AT the government. It would be pretty suicidial though. Wanna take on the entire US army with your little rifle?

You missed the point. They should of course not fight the US army in the battlefield. That would be impossible.

and Rage, that's terrorism.  you want people to do that? you think that achieves anythnig?

Why is that terrorism? How can it be terrorism fighting someone who commits crimes against the constitution? Aren't those people the real terrorists, traitors etc?

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #18 on: September 10, 2013, 02:22:57 PM »
Gotta love the reactions here. We're talking about *blind* people. :lol1:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline MLA

• Elitest Aspie of the Aspie Elite
  • Modulator
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • The internet isn't a library, it's a stage.
« Reply #19 on: September 10, 2013, 02:33:03 PM »

Why do you hate blind people Odeon?

;)

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #20 on: September 10, 2013, 04:45:40 PM »

Yeah you could SHOOT AT the government

Yes, you could shoot bullets at <government> with a rifle, by yourself. No, sir. You misunderstand me. Guns would be necessary for overthrow. No, essential. But many other techniques would need to be used too.

It would be pretty suicidial though.

No, it wouldn't. Done the right way, the government would be back in line in no time. They don't like losing money.

Wanna take on the entire US army with your little rifle?
By myself, no. And it wouldn't be the entire military anyway. Huge chunks would refuse to fight their own people.

and Rage, that's terrorism.

No its not. Its justifiable and LEGAL revolution. Forcing people to be debt slaves, frequently committing unconstitutional acts without the consent of the citizen, and shitting all over democracy is terrorism. In fact...

Common definitions of terrorism refer only to those violent acts which are intended to create fear (terror); are perpetrated for a religious, political, or ideological goal; and deliberately target or disregard the safety of non-combatants (civilians). Some definitions now include acts of unlawful violence and war. The use of similar tactics by criminal organizations for protection rackets or to enforce a code of silence is usually not labeled terrorism, though these same actions may be labeled terrorism when done by a politically motivated group.

Go ahead and ask me to link that description to thousands and thousands of acts committed by the U.S. government in just the past few years. Go ahead. Ahem. Moving on for now.

you want people to do that?

I really, REALLY do.

you think that achieves anythnig?

Point blank: YES. It does, and it has many times. In fact it kept the British from treating us much the same way our own government does now. Read a history book, man.

« Last Edit: September 10, 2013, 04:48:42 PM by RageBeoulve »
I will never stop...

Offline TA

• Rage Filled Brain of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Face my Squirrely Wrath!
« Reply #21 on: September 10, 2013, 04:49:03 PM »

Ladies and gentleman, I give you the drones and tanks argument.

The go to argument for any gun control advocate who does not want to admit that he/she wants to ban weapons because, in their mind, another's rights end where their feelings begin.
The stupidity of humanity FILLS ME WITH RAGE!

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #22 on: September 10, 2013, 04:50:45 PM »

The go to argument for any gun control advocate who does not want to admit that he/she wants to ban weapons because, in their mind, another's rights end where their feelings begin.

Exactly. I love how he says that trying to fight off terrorism makes you a terrorist. Brilliant. For someone who claims to love girls so much, he also oddly seems to like TAKING IT UP THE ASS. Which is what you are doing when you throw away all protections in the name of "peace".

There are some people who words just won't reach, Adam. Violence is unfortunately necessary at times.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2013, 04:55:05 PM by RageBeoulve »
I will never stop...

TheoK

« Reply #23 on: September 10, 2013, 04:51:43 PM »

Exactly. I love how he says that trying to fight off terrorism makes you a terrorist. Brilliant.

Third  :agreed:

Offline Semicolon

• The Punctuated Equilibrium Of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I am an echolalic mastodon.
« Reply #24 on: September 10, 2013, 04:57:40 PM »

Blind people have rights, just like everyone else. Blind people are responsible for what they do with their guns, just like everyone else. There are many varieties of blind.

In America, driving a car is a privilege, not a right. Owning a gun is a right.
I2 has a smiley for everything. Even a hamster wheel. :hamsterwheel:

Quote from: iamnotaparakeet
Jesus died on the cross to show us that BDSM is a legitimate form of love.
There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #25 on: September 10, 2013, 04:59:46 PM »

Blind people have rights, just like everyone else. Blind people are responsible for what they do with their guns, just like everyone else. There are many varieties of blind.

In America, driving a car is a privilege, not a right. Owning a gun is a right.

Originally, I was just poking fun at the fact that Obama was attempting some unconstitutional gun controls, everyone told him to STFU, then short while later people are giving guns to other people that can't even see.

Can't we have a happy medium here? :orly:
I will never stop...

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #26 on: September 10, 2013, 05:13:00 PM »

I just thought of something real funny. If you were a religious nut, you would sound a lot like a young Piers Morgan.
I will never stop...

TheoK

« Reply #27 on: September 10, 2013, 05:15:42 PM »
Adam isn't BRAVE!:arrr::arrr::arrr::arrr::arrr::arrr:

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #28 on: September 10, 2013, 05:17:36 PM »
Yeah. Cowards usually comply with anything to avoid confrontation, unless its a confrontation against their peers. They'll stab you in the back in a split second and believe it to be justice.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2013, 05:19:24 PM by RageBeoulve »
I will never stop...

Offline Jesse

• My mirror shows black (Otherwise known as nigger)
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
« Reply #29 on: September 10, 2013, 05:55:39 PM »
There is nothing wrong with a blind person owning a gun. its almost like a black having one,  :zoinks:

:skywarp: