Author Topic: Bully and troll (best of)  (Read 20511 times)

Online Genesis

• The impostor who isn't from Old Country formerly known as Soviet Union
  • News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
Re: Message from skyblue1 about replacing AFF
« Reply #45 on: August 23, 2013, 10:08:52 PM »
Hush up and let the men talk.  :zoinks:

-_- go fuck yourself.

Online Genesis

• News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #46 on: August 23, 2013, 10:15:35 PM »
I don't mean to be a harsh and everything... yet if you talk to someone like AspieMomma like that, you've just lost credit-ability as a sock puppet.

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #47 on: August 23, 2013, 10:57:41 PM »
So I gotta ask. Skyblue, If you weren't concerned with AL stealing your customers, (because lets remember. opening two boards up at the same time makes absolutely no fucking sence whatsoever) What could Sir Les possible say to your girlfriend for you to get so pissed off at him for?

Seems to me you were mad because one of you had the Idea first to open a forum after the closure of AFF, and then the other decided to do the same thing.

I can't really imagine you getting so upset over someone talking to your internet girlfriend like that, In any case, it just goes to show what a fake friend you really are. You know, I might be an asshole but atleast my friendship is genuine

:orly: :blonde:

:kapkao:   :emb: :fp:
« Last Edit: August 23, 2013, 11:07:29 PM by Butthurt Princess »
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline Semicolon

• The Punctuated Equilibrium Of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I am an echolalic mastodon.
« Reply #48 on: August 23, 2013, 11:05:13 PM »
I don't mean to be a harsh and everything... yet if you talk to someone like AspieMomma like that, you've just lost credit-ability as a sock puppet.

So you're arguing with the sock?
I2 has a smiley for everything. Even a hamster wheel. :hamsterwheel:

Quote from: iamnotaparakeet
Jesus died on the cross to show us that BDSM is a legitimate form of love.
There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #49 on: August 23, 2013, 11:07:59 PM »
What's wrong with arguing with a sock?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Online Genesis

• News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #50 on: August 23, 2013, 11:18:30 PM »
I argue with my socks all the time... they apparently speak Finnish... so its hard to understand them.... the only language they do under is this:

:bounce:

Offline Semicolon

• The Punctuated Equilibrium Of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I am an echolalic mastodon.
« Reply #51 on: August 23, 2013, 11:19:06 PM »

[suspicious]It seems pointless, considering who can access it.[/suspicious] ;) Perhaps you've thought this through more than I have.

What credibility did the sock have in the first place?
I2 has a smiley for everything. Even a hamster wheel. :hamsterwheel:

Quote from: iamnotaparakeet
Jesus died on the cross to show us that BDSM is a legitimate form of love.
There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

P7PSP

« Reply #52 on: August 23, 2013, 11:19:40 PM »
Credibility as a sock puppet? Christfuckingalmighty that is one demerit.  :minusevil: :hahaha:

Online Genesis

• News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #53 on: August 23, 2013, 11:24:04 PM »
-_- oops

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #54 on: August 23, 2013, 11:30:27 PM »

[suspicious]It seems pointless, considering who can access it.[/suspicious] ;) Perhaps you've thought this through more than I have.

What credibility did the sock have in the first place?

None. Arguing is fun, though.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Online Genesis

• News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #55 on: August 23, 2013, 11:34:56 PM »
I have a sock puppet on Wrong Planet... yet for some reason I can't access it right now.

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #56 on: August 24, 2013, 03:02:24 AM »

Stop being a crybaby, Genesis.  :hahaha: AspieMomma is a grown woman and can take it.
She's also been in a serious long term relationship and knows exactly what I'm saying to her. That's why she hushed up about it.  :zoinks:
:gopher:

Offline skyblue1

• Overlooked of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #57 on: August 24, 2013, 04:30:51 AM »
So I gotta ask. Skyblue, If you weren't concerned with AL stealing your customers, (because lets remember. opening two boards up at the same time makes absolutely no fucking sence whatsoever) What could Sir Les possible say to your girlfriend for you to get so pissed off at him for?

Seems to me you were mad because one of you had the Idea first to open a forum after the closure of AFF, and then the other decided to do the same thing.

I can't really imagine you getting so upset over someone talking to your internet girlfriend like that, In any case, it just goes to show what a fake friend you really are. You know, I might be an asshole but atleast my friendship is genuine

:orly: :blonde:
We were going to put together a board before AFF went down

That board was to be a youth and young adult board.

There are no "customers" for Al to "steal"

Him putting his board up only means we have more time to

put ours together.

And it wont be up until it is right.

There are over 7 billion people on this earth

so I am sure there are more than enough "customers" to go around

Also.

I sleep with my "internet girlfriend"

every night.

And Al was trying to manipulate me into conversing with him

by going through my "internet girlfriend"

I actually had nothing to say or catch Al up on.

Cause it really wasnt any of his fucking business

what progress we were making.

As I said elsewhere,

he jumped on our bandwagon.

When we said we were building a board,

so that he could satisfy a 5 year grudge

against the Nelsons.

Our board wont be about grudges or revenge

and also wont be a rehash of I^2.

Cause everyone knows

there is only one I^2.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #58 on: August 24, 2013, 04:57:18 AM »
Well I was not manipulating was I , Skyblue? If we are talking honestly?
As far as I was aware (you have informed me since of course), your board was an enterprise that both of you were setting up. I supposed that perhaps like the Nelsons you were taking this on together. Both Admins and running it together. It was not an unreasonable assessment.

Therefore I was not manipulating AspieMomma. I was happy to ask either of you. I asked whomever I saw online. I send a lot of Pm's to different people and normally when I see them online. I was not manipulating but asking whom I thought was one of the principals of the venture what was happening and how I could help. So what do you mean when you say "manipulating" and why say it?. Do you agree to an amount of misrepresentation there?

I was not in this for revenge and that was not my motives. Revenge might be an anti-AFF site like my forum.......isn't....at all.
Keeping the community together and making a new home for them WAS my motive. (I thought that was everyone's motive) So at very best that was misrepresentation and at worst a lie.

So why say it?

As for you not having to tell me anything. Course not. You do not have to tell me and I do not have to not ask.

Again, I was trying to help. I had thought that you were having difficulties in setting it up and might like a hand or me to find out anything that was hampering you. It is always great to see that my efforts to help are appreciated.

Skyblue, Just stop lying about me. Back away from the thread. I am happy to do the same. Richard is probably getting off on this. Don't rise to his bait. I do not think you trying to internet psychoanalyse me or my intent is really for you at all.

I am not interested in a pissing match with you. Far as I care, I tried to join your team and help you out, you did not appreciate my efforts to help, You told everyone I could, should and would get a site of my own in 24 hours (which was news to me 10pm on a work night). I did it and now you are trying to make me sound like a prick for doing it. I would have hoped you were better than that.

It is fucking stupid logic and I am not interested in this exercise in stupidity.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2013, 05:08:01 AM by Al Swearengen »
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline skyblue1

• Overlooked of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #59 on: August 24, 2013, 05:08:41 AM »
Well I was not manipulating was I , Skyblue? If we are talking honestly?
As far as I was aware (you have informed me since of course), your board was an enterprise that both of you were setting up. I supposed that perhaps like the Nelsons you were taking this on together. Both Admins and running it together. It was not an unreasonable assessment.

Therefore I was not manipulating AspieMomma. I was happy to ask either of you. I asked whomever I saw online. I send a lot of Pm's to different people and normally when I see them online. I was not manipulating but asking whom I thought was one of the principals of the venture what was happening and how I could help. So what who you say "manipulating". Do you agree to an amount of misrepresentation there?

I was not in this for revenge and that was not my motives. Revenge might be an anti-AFF site like my forum.......isn't....at all.
Keeping the community together and making a new home for them WAS my motive. So at very best that was misrepresentation and at worst a lie.

So why say it,

As for you not having to tell me anything. Course not. You do not have to tell me and I do not have to not ask.

Again, I was trying to help. I had thought that you were having difficulties in setting it up and might like a hand or me to find out anything that was hampering you. It is always great to see that my efforts to help are appreciated.

Skyblue. Just stop lying about me. Back away from the thread. I am happy to do the same. Richard is probably getting off on this. Don't rise to his bait. I do not think you trying to internet psychoanalyse me or my intent is really for you at all.

I am not interested in a pissing match with you. Far as I care, I tried to join your team and help you out, you did not appreciate my efforts to help, You told everyone I couple , should and would get a site of my own in 24 hours (which was news to me 10pm on a work night). I did it and now you are trying to make me sound like a prick for doing it. I would have hoped you were better than that.

It is fucking stupid logic and I am not interested in this exercise in stupidity.
Dude, you can fuck off.

Dont care what you think.

My answer was to Richard and his current stupidity.

I dont have time to massage your ego.

And this is my fucking thread.

Until it finally derails,

I will answer what I want, when I want.