Educational

Author Topic: Ask Adam anything  (Read 2299 times)

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Ask Adam anything
« Reply #45 on: September 18, 2015, 05:19:15 AM »
I didn't vote for him to be leader because I don't think he has any chance of winning us an election. I hope I'm wrong though. I suspect we will have another leader by the time the next election comes round though tbh... That said, I like him, and I support him 100%

well this will be my mate's (if it goes thru!) and i'll just be renting a room (low rent though) - but it will definitely be good to no longer be living at home anymore. i mean i'm saving money at the moment and don't get my wrong, my family are fine. but i'm 27 now, lol - i wanna move out

i'm starting to think i do want to get my own place at some point too. always thought i'd just rent, but now i'm starting to think i'd like to buy somewhere, even if just a flat/apartment. it's so bloody expensive these days though - if you don't come into some money via relatives or something, it's bloody ridiuclous no matter how much you save.
Yeah, housing's scary-expensive.

Do you know anyone who owns their own place?  There's a lot of annoyances and costs that I think people often don't think of before buying.  (Or maybe that's an American issue- American dream of house and picket fence and all.)

One of my friend's who's in his early 30s owns a house. That's about it though out of my friends in my age group, and he's the higher end of that age group. It's fucking ridiculous trying to get on the property ladder in this country now. I suspect it's similar in the US.
Depends where in the US.  Boston is, I think, kinda like London (or at least the "desirable" parts of it are).
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Ask Adam anything
« Reply #46 on: September 18, 2015, 05:20:46 AM »
Is there cheap property in Wales or someplace like that??

It's too bad you don't live in the US, there's still cheap property to be found, especially in the west.

I can rent a 3 bedroom house on a couple acres of property around here for about $750 a month.    :o
There's places around here where you can rent gorgeous apartments or houses for cheap... you'll have to board up the windows, but, you know, cheap.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.