Educational

Author Topic: Agenda 21  (Read 11442 times)

Offline Jesse

• My mirror shows black (Otherwise known as nigger)
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
Re: Agenda 21
« Reply #345 on: July 31, 2013, 02:57:38 PM »
Well of course its childish dude. I'm just trying to show you she isn't capable of ignoring me, or keeping an agreement.

Shall we try again? I just want things to be fair. that's all
:skywarp:

Offline MLA

• Elitest Aspie of the Aspie Elite
  • Modulator
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • The internet isn't a library, it's a stage.
« Reply #346 on: July 31, 2013, 03:29:04 PM »
He just does what he sees everyone else doing, much the way one of those little dancing monkeys at the circus does.

I thought he was being bashed for being racist.  Is everyone here racist?

He's bashed for just about everything, because he's an ass. Why are you also targeting me all of the sudden?

I'm just trying to understand what you are saying.  Didn't feel I was attacking anyone.  Everyone else in this thread on the other hand

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #347 on: July 31, 2013, 03:37:50 PM »
I'm not talking about this topic rage. Remember the agreement you had set up? and she agreed to? to stay out of each others way?

It was working fine, until your girlfriend said this:

Haha. poor Adam, I keep thinking about pinochico when I think of him. and wanting to be a real boy, instead of a wood toy
Poor Richard. He'll never be a sliver of the man Adam is. Or Hitlery Clinton, for that matter. :P

She clearly broke the agreement, so ever since then I have responded accordingly to her.

You have yourszelf to blame posting on here acting like a thickskinned badass while seeking protection from Rage like a damsel in distress. You cant have it both ways!  You want me to lew?e you alone? Admit you are sensitive and butthurt and I will.
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline Jesse

• My mirror shows black (Otherwise known as nigger)
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
« Reply #348 on: July 31, 2013, 03:41:05 PM »
You know what? you can have the last word. I need to remember my religion, Its more important to me than winning an argument
« Last Edit: July 31, 2013, 04:04:05 PM by Merauder »
:skywarp:

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #349 on: July 31, 2013, 04:26:50 PM »
You know what? you can have the last word. I need to remember my religion, Its more important to me than winning an argument

He just does what he sees everyone else doing, much the way one of those little dancing monkeys at the circus does.

I thought he was being bashed for being racist.  Is everyone here racist?

He's bashed for just about everything, because he's an ass. Why are you also targeting me all of the sudden?

I'm just trying to understand what you are saying.  Didn't feel I was attacking anyone.  Everyone else in this thread on the other hand

All right then. Sorry I snapped at you.  :)
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline AspieMomma

• Red Headed Stepchild of the Aspie Elite.
  • Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #350 on: July 31, 2013, 04:36:06 PM »
 :spitscreen:

Ah well.  I tried.   :bangbang: 

My naive optimism got the best of me once again in thinking there was a slim shred of hope there.  It has been a while, I guess I was due. 

Back to disillusionment and misanthropy!

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #351 on: July 31, 2013, 04:39:08 PM »

People always hate those who try.
I will never stop...

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #352 on: July 31, 2013, 04:44:29 PM »
:spitscreen:

Ah well.  I tried.   :bangbang: 

My naive optimism got the best of me once again in thinking there was a slim shred of hope there.  It has been a while, I guess I was due. 

Back to disillusionment and misanthropy!

This is why most dislike him. He is insistant on deluding himself. I was warned too. He said i was "bullying" him when i suggested he try to get a career in his special interest when he was looking for love. I figured the activity and making money would make him happier. :dunno:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #353 on: July 31, 2013, 04:51:20 PM »
Just let it go.

I will never stop...

Offline AspieMomma

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #354 on: July 31, 2013, 04:53:28 PM »
Yeah.  I know I have an over-developed sense of justice, and it seems unjust to me that people are allowed - encouraged, even - to be content with remaining stuck in a state of dependence, enabling them to remain as children.  Children are easier to manipulate and handle than adults, I guess.  *sighs*

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #355 on: July 31, 2013, 04:55:25 PM »
Yeah.  I know I have an over-developed sense of justice, and it seems unjust to me that people are allowed - encouraged, even - to be content with remaining stuck in a state of dependence, enabling them to remain as children.  Children are easier to manipulate and handle than adults, I guess.  *sighs*

Holy shit someone on here has a fucking brain!  :o
I will never stop...

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #356 on: July 31, 2013, 05:10:07 PM »

That was why i was so depressed. I felt trapped in a life of powerlessness and dependency. I realized doing stuff made me happy and gave my life meaning. He seems to have to figure this out for himself the hard way. He is not happy inside. Like me, his subconscious is telling him DO SOMETHING!

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #357 on: July 31, 2013, 05:11:09 PM »

That was why i was so depressed. I felt trapped in a life of powerlessness and dependency. I realized doing stuff made me happy and gave my life meaning. He seems to have to figure this out for himself the hard way. He is not happy inside. Like me, his subconscious is telling him DO SOMETHING!

:green:
I will never stop...

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #358 on: July 31, 2013, 05:13:12 PM »

:anal:

Offline AspieMomma

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #359 on: July 31, 2013, 05:27:32 PM »

I love that you're kicking ass and taking names, DFG. :)  Awesome.