Author Topic: Agenda 21  (Read 11422 times)

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Agenda 21
« Reply #315 on: July 31, 2013, 12:34:08 PM »
By definition, racism is the preferential treatment or elevated opinion of one race or races over the another.  So loving one's race more than others is racist.

Someone needs to remind the politically correct fucktards this, considering ironically they elevate the minorities status with policies like affirmative action and thereby commit discrimination in itself.

You mean someone needs to remind THESE ASSHOLES!

"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline Jesse

• My mirror shows black (Otherwise known as nigger)
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
« Reply #316 on: July 31, 2013, 12:35:27 PM »
Tell us more Aspiemomma. God I really despise people who think they are Judge, Jury and Executioner.
Get a fucking grip already, I'm sure you have more to do with your time than worry about someone else

:skywarp:

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #317 on: July 31, 2013, 12:35:49 PM »
By definition, racism is the preferential treatment or elevated opinion of one race or races over the another.  So loving one's race more than others is racist.

Someone needs to remind the politically correct fucktards this, considering ironically they elevate the minorities status with policies like affirmative action and thereby commit discrimination in itself.
:plus:

Yeah, kind of like how we're super sensitive about disabled people to the point that we give disability status to those that don't deserve it and are perfectly able to work.  Wouldn't want to make them feel bad, would we? Or if someone is just too lazy to work, they can stay on benefits indefinitely, even if they're capable yet unwilling to seek employment. 

It has gone way too far.  I'd say that is insulting to those who are actually disabled, and pretty damn condescending and coddling, to those who are able to work.

Watch out, there. I've tried to say that too, and people told me I made them sick.
I will never stop...

Offline AspieMomma

• Red Headed Stepchild of the Aspie Elite.
  • Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #318 on: July 31, 2013, 12:37:50 PM »

:plus:

Yeah, kind of like how we're super sensitive about disabled people to the point that we give disability status to those that don't deserve it and are perfectly able to work.  Wouldn't want to make them feel bad, would we? Or if someone is just too lazy to work, they can stay on benefits indefinitely, even if they're capable yet unwilling to seek employment. 

It has gone way too far.  I'd say that is insulting to those who are actually disabled, and pretty damn condescending and coddling, to those who are able to work.

Watch out, there. I've tried to say that too, and people told me I made them sick.

I'm perfectly content to cause a little illness if it makes people think about the impact of their life choices on others. 

It fucks with all of us. 

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #319 on: July 31, 2013, 12:38:44 PM »
Tell us more. God I really despise people, who think they are Judge, Jury and Executioner.
Get a fucking grip already, I'm sure you have more to do with your time than worry about someone else

That's pretty close, Richard. Let me help you a bit.

people, who think they are Judge, Jury and Executioner

Yes, they do. Because...

The people. Judge, Jury and Executioner.

The people

We, the people.

Correct.
I will never stop...

Offline Jesse

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
« Reply #320 on: July 31, 2013, 12:39:51 PM »
So tell me Aspiemomma, what impacts does someone on Disabilty make in your everyday life?

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #321 on: July 31, 2013, 12:52:35 PM »
So tell me Aspiemomma, what impacts does someone on Disabilty make in your everyday life?

There are people worse off than you are who dont qualifify for disability, you selfish lazy fuck! A lot of people who should be on get turned down. So they struggle, so little shits like you can buy shiny rocks. Which was the reason behindme saying that only necessities should be offered, not luxuries like your faerie poop.
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline Jesse

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
« Reply #322 on: July 31, 2013, 12:56:19 PM »
And we have a winner. Well, maybe since you are so great at determining if someone is worthy of disability, you should quit your job making paper meche turkeys for your online class. Until then, you and everyone else might as well bend over, spread your cheeks and start using your ass as your primary language recipical.

because, basically. you don't know shit

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #323 on: July 31, 2013, 12:57:08 PM »

There are people worse off than you are who dont qualifify for disability, you selfish lazy fuck! A lot of people who should be on get turned down. So they struggle, so little shits like you can buy shiny rocks. Which was the reason behindme saying that only necessities should be offered, not luxuries like your faerie poop.

I will never stop...

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #324 on: July 31, 2013, 01:00:04 PM »
And we have a winner. Well, maybe since you are so great at determining if someone is worthy of disability, you should quit your job making paper meche turkeys for your online class. Until then, you and everyone else might as well bend over, spread your cheeks and start using your ass as your primary language recipical.

There isn't enough to go around. What the fuck is your " disability" oh superior one.
Why should you hoard the meager resources to help the needy? I thought you had " all the answers ". :
:tard:
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #325 on: July 31, 2013, 01:01:01 PM »

At least she does something, faggot.
I will never stop...

Offline Jesse

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
« Reply #326 on: July 31, 2013, 01:03:58 PM »
How she gonna be a baby momma making paper turkeys for D list films poppa bear?
Do you have time to mess around with someone chasing their dreams instead of making a decent income?

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #327 on: July 31, 2013, 01:06:54 PM »
How she gonna be a baby momma making paper turkeys for D list films poppa bear?
Do you have time to mess around with someone chasing their dreams instead of making a decent income?

I certainly do. Her dreams are important to me. Not that you could understand such a thing, Richard. You're just an overgrown child, sitting around all day, occasionally drunk. That is your life.

(don't get personal with me, or I will give right back)
« Last Edit: July 31, 2013, 01:09:06 PM by RageBeoulve »
I will never stop...

Offline Jesse

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
« Reply #328 on: July 31, 2013, 01:56:55 PM »
No that isn't my life. but you may choose to believe whatever, if you don't want people getting "personal" then don't make it relatively made available for all. I get told that a lot on this forum, [Its a public forum] If you don't want people to comment on your relationship status and possibly use it in a negative way, that isn't my problem.

Its yours. And you can thank Aspiemomma for tearing off the Band Aid. I was more than willing to put the past behind me, and Did.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #329 on: July 31, 2013, 02:04:02 PM »
No that isn't my life. but you may choose to believe whatever, if you don't want people getting "personal" then don't make it relatively made available for all. I get told that a lot on this forum, [Its a public forum] If you don't want people to comment on your relationship status and possibly use it in a negative way, that isn't my problem.

Its yours. And you can thank Aspiemomma for tearing off the Band Aid. I was more than willing to put the past behind me, and Did.

You're the one constantly jabbing at people, Richard. You don't even know what the fuck you're talking about, most of the time. You're just arguing, following the flow.

if you don't want people getting "personal"

I can get a lot more personal than you can. Try me. Call it a contest eh?
I will never stop...