Author Topic: Agenda 21  (Read 11383 times)

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Agenda 21
« Reply #300 on: July 30, 2013, 07:18:34 PM »
I bet my money that you would do a worse job.
It depends on which "Fed" he's referring to. If he means 'federal reserve bank', he's right. Anyone can do better than the federal reserve.

Indeed. The federal reserve is of particular embarrassment to the quality of human character, but I was referring to the federal government of the Unites States. It has gotten to the point that just about everything in it is driven by the agenda of the wealthy, or one of perhaps seven different banking cartels.

Yes, I could do a better job, because I actually give a shit about you.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2013, 07:20:54 PM by RageBeoulve »
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #301 on: July 30, 2013, 10:57:59 PM »
Don't try, babelet. They're just faggots and they'll never be as mature or understanding as you. I talk a little rough, so i'm the devil to them. Let it be.

This is sig material.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #302 on: July 31, 2013, 10:23:15 AM »
Don't try, babelet. They're just faggots and they'll never be as mature or understanding as you. I talk a little rough, so i'm the devil to them. Let it be.

This is sig material.

I like how you try to discount what I say by applying your emotions to it.
I will never stop...

Offline AspieMomma

• Red Headed Stepchild of the Aspie Elite.
  • Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #303 on: July 31, 2013, 11:49:11 AM »

This is sig material.

I like how you try to discount what I say by applying your emotions to it.

You can't deny that it is sickeningly sweet.  :) 

And spot-on. 

Why do I mention it in every single post? because her following you around here is relevant.
If she would have her own ideas, and this wasn't the case I wouldn't be mentioning how nobody cares about you guys dating

Generally people who are compatible enough to date have similar ideas.  They may not be identical, but it would be difficult to date someone who had completely opposing opinions and values than you hold. 

Also, you're an ass. 

If you have a problem with a specific thing someone has said, then deal with that point directly.  If you feel butthurt by the doubleteaming, then that's your issue, not theirs. 

I love how people feel the need to put others' relationships under a microscope.  Here's a thought:  fuck off.  Mind your own damn business.  Address specifics, not the minute details of the relationships of those behind the ideas.  If you have to resort to this then you haven't adequately defended your own position. 

Also also, being a racist fuck is not a badge of honor.  It makes you an ignorant, small minded, hateful douche that nobody likes to be associated with.  I believe you are not currently working or seeking work, am I correct?  You seem perfectly capable from where I'm sitting.  If you can post on a forum you can perform data entry, office work, etc.  If you are able-bodied you could work in other fields.

Sometimes people nitpick at others when they are trying to deflect attention away from their own failings. 

You can choose to grow or you can choose to stagnate.  You have chosen stagnation, and for that you have my pity. 

Offline Jesse

• My mirror shows black (Otherwise known as nigger)
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
« Reply #304 on: July 31, 2013, 11:55:30 AM »
Shut the fuck up you nosey nelly. I don't need some third party to tell me how a relationship works when there's is falling apart.
Way to go

Also, I can be racist all I want. The media has groomed the general public into thinking love of ones race is being a racist.

Overall, I wish people would keep their two cents to themselves. Not only is it not wise to get in someone elses argument, it makes no sense when the things you speak of (relationship wise) you cant even make work.

dumbass
:skywarp:

Offline AspieMomma

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #305 on: July 31, 2013, 12:07:55 PM »
Shut the fuck up you nosey nelly. I don't need some third party to tell me how a relationship works when there's is falling apart.
Way to go

Also, I can be racist all I want. The media has groomed the general public into thinking love of ones race is being a racist.

Overall, I wish people would keep their two cents to themselves. Not only is it not wise to get in someone elses argument, it makes no sense when the things you speak of (relationship wise) you cant even make work.

dumbass

LOL, thanks Richard.  Very insightful.  Way to address any point I made. 

Where do you get that their relationship is falling apart?  And why the fuck do you even care one way or the other?  I wasn't aware that you are a member of the Relationship Police. 

By definition, racism is the preferential treatment or elevated opinion of one race or races over the another.  So loving one's race more than others is racist. 

I have a perfectly wonderful relationship, thank you very much. ;)  And my ex and I are best friends.  How is yours going?  Oh, wait, you don't have one because you're an ass.  So suck on that fuckwit. 

What is unwise is to get in over your head when arguing with someone.  Not my fault you don't have the mental chops to make a decent case for yourself.  Not that you could even if you did have the chops.  Tell ya what, why don't  you get off of your ass for a bit and go do something productive.  Then we can talk. 

Telling me to "shoo" or flinging baseless personal attacks at me will not make me go away.  A moron you like you can't hurt my widdle feelings.  This is a message board genius, an open forum.  Not a private conversation.  If you can't take the heat, then by all means, fuck off. 

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #306 on: July 31, 2013, 12:12:25 PM »
Good luck trying to convince Richard of anything morally just, or insightful. He just does what he sees everyone else doing, much the way one of those little dancing monkeys at the circus does.
I will never stop...

Offline MLA

• Elitest Aspie of the Aspie Elite
  • Modulator
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • The internet isn't a library, it's a stage.
« Reply #307 on: July 31, 2013, 12:14:24 PM »
He just does what he sees everyone else doing, much the way one of those little dancing monkeys at the circus does.

I thought he was being bashed for being racist.  Is everyone here racist?

Offline Jesse

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
« Reply #308 on: July 31, 2013, 12:17:02 PM »
I don't care about their relationship. I was talking about your relationship, its falling apart isn't it?
So you want to tell me how relationships work? what's that again?

That's good being broken up you are good friends, but all I hear is two penny's dropping. your jumping right in on here to make this conversation I was having with someone else makes me think you want attention. The matter between us was settled, and you would know that but you didn't because it was none of your fucking business. That's what happens when you jump into someone elses argument, you don't know what is going on

Getting in over my head? hardly. I'll tell you what sucks, having to catch up some attenwhore on the situation. and then get in a completly pointless argument with them, because they think the fucking world revolves around them. it doesn't sweetie pie, maybe its best you go back to flirting with that loser skyblue on here, instead of making someone elses problem, yours. you fucking idiot

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #309 on: July 31, 2013, 12:18:34 PM »
By definition, racism is the preferential treatment or elevated opinion of one race or races over the another.  So loving one's race more than others is racist.

Someone needs to remind the politically correct fucktards this, considering ironically they elevate the minorities status with policies like affirmative action and thereby commit discrimination in itself.
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #310 on: July 31, 2013, 12:19:34 PM »
He just does what he sees everyone else doing, much the way one of those little dancing monkeys at the circus does.

I thought he was being bashed for being racist.  Is everyone here racist?

He's bashed for just about everything, because he's an ass. Why are you also targeting me all of the sudden?
I will never stop...

Offline AspieMomma

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #311 on: July 31, 2013, 12:21:19 PM »
No, everyone here is not racist.  That little foible is all Richard. 

I can't resist the urge to beat some sense into the guy.  He's capable of being more than he is.  Plus, it is guys like him that perpetuate the stereotypes about us.  We're not infirm, we're not ignorant, we're not hopeless.  DON'T BE HOPELESS, RICHARD!!!  Pick yourself up off your ass and stop being such a moron. 

Offline Jesse

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
« Reply #312 on: July 31, 2013, 12:23:56 PM »

Someone needs to remind the politically correct fucktards this, considering ironically they elevate the minorities status with policies like affirmative action and thereby commit discrimination in itself.
:plus:

Offline AspieMomma

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #313 on: July 31, 2013, 12:26:01 PM »

I get that these policies were meant to level the playing field, but it has in fact done the opposite. 

For a white male finding employment or gaining entrance to a university is a monumental task.  I believe that single fathers aren't given the same aid and tax breaks as single mothers (don't quote me on that, though, as I'm not entirely certain). 

And yet women are still paid less than men for the same work.  So these policies haven't even done what they were meant to do. 

Offline AspieMomma

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #314 on: July 31, 2013, 12:30:05 PM »

:plus:

Yeah, kind of like how we're super sensitive about disabled people to the point that we give disability status to those that don't deserve it and are perfectly able to work.  Wouldn't want to make them feel bad, would we? Or if someone is just too lazy to work, they can stay on benefits indefinitely, even if they're capable yet unwilling to seek employment. 

It has gone way too far.  I'd say that is insulting to those who are actually disabled, and pretty damn condescending and coddling, to those who are able to work.