Educational

Author Topic: Agenda 21  (Read 11412 times)

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
Re: Agenda 21
« Reply #285 on: July 29, 2013, 11:28:35 PM »
I'm only telling you what I see here. I don't know either of you, of course, but suspect you would be quite different IRL.

Well he rubbed off on me. :P
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #286 on: July 29, 2013, 11:30:13 PM »
I'm only telling you what I see here. I don't know either of you, of course, but suspect you would be quite different IRL.

Well he rubbed off on me. :P

That sounds vaguely pervy.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Beardy McFuckface

• Constant Poster
« Reply #287 on: July 30, 2013, 04:06:08 AM »
It really does seem DFG is rages lapdog. It's also funny that they think people are envious of their relationship, like it actually means something.

Stop being a tag team of lickarses, and come up with proper arguments for once.  :orly:

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #288 on: July 30, 2013, 04:39:14 AM »
It really does seem DFG is rages lapdog. It's also funny that they think people are envious of their relationship, like it actually means something.

Stop being a tag team of lickarses, and come up with proper arguments for once.  :orly:

Like your taunts are any more " original". :orly:
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline Jesse

• My mirror shows black (Otherwise known as nigger)
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
« Reply #289 on: July 30, 2013, 09:05:37 AM »
So I'm not going to give you any examples of why I say anything because obviously, everyone else can see it too
I like being white. I love talking about niggers, so what? I know niggers love hating on white people, and the simple fact that every fucking skin color has a pride month, or holiday. exept white people gives me all the opportunity to love my race. If that bothers you then guess what? I don't care.

You cant fool me because everything I say about you, usually ends up to be true duckgirl. Nobody here cares about your relationship with someone who lives thousands of miles away from you.

And I suspect when rage finally does end up meeting you, if you can ever get stable he's going to kick himself in the fucking ass for ever wanting anyting to do with you. but in the meantime you be his jelly to his angry peanut butter.

:skywarp:

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #290 on: July 30, 2013, 09:39:58 AM »
I will never stop opposing ways of making the government more powerful. I will never stop opposing the shitface federal government trying to force me to pay for the healthcare of someone who just sits on their ass and gets drunk all day.

NO.

Because you magically know who is deserving and who isn't.

I would put my life savings on the fact that I could do a better job of that than the fed.

You'd have to survive in the streets.

I'd do just fine, because i'd be willing to put forth the effort required.  ;)

So I'm not going to give you any examples of why I say anything because obviously, everyone else can see it too
I like being white. I love talking about niggers, so what? I know niggers love hating on white people, and the simple fact that every fucking skin color has a pride month, or holiday. exept white people gives me all the opportunity to love my race. If that bothers you then guess what? I don't care.

You cant fool me because everything I say about you, usually ends up to be true duckgirl. Nobody here cares about your relationship with someone who lives thousands of miles away from you.

And I suspect when rage finally does end up meeting you, if you can ever get stable he's going to kick himself in the fucking ass for ever wanting anyting to do with you. but in the meantime you be his jelly to his angry peanut butter.

If nobody cares, why do you mention it in EVERY SINGLE POST?  :dunno:

That jelly was delicious.

I judge assholes. because you deserve it, Lots of people here have trouble with sneaky bitches (which is what you did to me in that bodie topic) and I like pointing them out.

Wrong. You got butthurt because you tried to make me look dumb and it backfired. I was teasing you. I have a friend who is sensitive like you, so I stopped teasing him when I realized he thought I hated him. I felt bad he thought I was trying to be cruel. He is sensitive like you. And, like you, he sets himself up so easily the temptation to tease him is so strong.
I wouldn't judge you or whatever your mental state is if this wasn't the case. pull out the race card, every person of color does this.

It isn't "pulling out the race card" if it is indeed racism. You prattle on how you are 100% Pure White™. You judge people you seem to deem inferior. You act like some Taoist guru who has all the answers.

do you ever see a white person get into a argument and suddenly go, "your acting like that because I'm white!" fuck no. get over the color of your skin already, I am not butthurt but please keep on thinking that.
Yes, I have. Generally white nationalists do that lol.
What I am doing is pointing out the obvious, which is. you have no brain of your own, because you agree with whatever your boyfriend says

No I do not. We argue all the time via text message. You never "see" that, so in your mind I agree with everyfuckingthing. I don't. I ask for him to back up what he says. He has on some of them. You don't know jack about me.

Only what you two show here, but here, I think Richard has a point. You defend each other all the time, to the point where it hurts you both. See Rage's crybaby post, above, for a case in point.

I don't view it as defending him. He does defend me, though. If someone is wrong about something, I will say it. Rage doesn't seem to know how to say what he thinks without sounding so harsh. It is an inability to understand what Rage means and his inability to get his point across without angering people. I don't always get what he tells me. I tend to confuse people too. Especially if I have s lot to say with little time. I leave out chunks or forget the correct wording. I have a friend with paraphasia. I am not as bad as him, but I have his frustrating moments too, occasionally. Just not nearly as frequently as he does. He is lower functioning and has meltdowns constantly because he wants to say the correct word for what he is thinking but can't.

Don't try, babelet. They're just faggots and they'll never be as mature or understanding as you. I talk a little rough, so i'm the devil to them. Let it be.

NO you are wrong. I have already explained this, YOU tried making me look foolish. and it backfired, why you keep compairing me to your friends I don't know, but its probably why you hang out online all day. you don't have any friends because they saw what a kiniving person you really are. So what if I prattle my skin color around? Why do you cry about it? who fucking cares. get over it, and I do have all the answers. For me, I don't care what you do with your boyfriend on the phone. the end result is always the same, you agreeing with his point of view. One only has to skim the topics here to see that. I know a lot about you, from your posting style. You act dumb on purpose here to ensare people into an argument to win because I'm guessing you don't win much arguments in real life

your probably under someones thumb and this temporarily makes you feel better about your real life situation.

Heaven forbid someone agree with something they agree with. And ONCE AGAIN WE HAVE:

I don't care what you do with your boyfriend on the phone

your boyfriend

I mean -every- post. You jelly she has a cute bf, bro?

I judge assholes. because you deserve it, Lots of people here have trouble with sneaky bitches (which is what you did to me in that bodie topic) and I like pointing them out.

Wrong. You got butthurt because you tried to make me look dumb and it backfired. I was teasing you. I have a friend who is sensitive like you, so I stopped teasing him when I realized he thought I hated him. I felt bad he thought I was trying to be cruel. He is sensitive like you. And, like you, he sets himself up so easily the temptation to tease him is so strong.
I wouldn't judge you or whatever your mental state is if this wasn't the case. pull out the race card, every person of color does this.

It isn't "pulling out the race card" if it is indeed racism. You prattle on how you are 100% Pure White™. You judge people you seem to deem inferior. You act like some Taoist guru who has all the answers.

do you ever see a white person get into a argument and suddenly go, "your acting like that because I'm white!" fuck no. get over the color of your skin already, I am not butthurt but please keep on thinking that.
Yes, I have. Generally white nationalists do that lol.
What I am doing is pointing out the obvious, which is. you have no brain of your own, because you agree with whatever your boyfriend says

No I do not. We argue all the time via text message. You never "see" that, so in your mind I agree with everyfuckingthing. I don't. I ask for him to back up what he says. He has on some of them. You don't know jack about me.

Only what you two show here, but here, I think Richard has a point. You defend each other all the time, to the point where it hurts you both. See Rage's crybaby post, above, for a case in point.

I laughed out loud. Hard. Oh man it really discredits me when I call a crybaby a crybaby. Especially when I dare to be me. Odeon, the rest of you make posts like that all the time, and jack each other's karma off in little circlejerks, patting each other on the back while ganging up on people, just like you're doing to me right now. But its okay when you do it. When I do it, its rude and cruel.

Fags.
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline Beardy McFuckface

• Constant Poster
« Reply #291 on: July 30, 2013, 09:44:12 AM »
Quote from: RageBeoulve link=topic=21262.msg982558#msg982558

...I don't think that works on me. :zoinks:

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #292 on: July 30, 2013, 09:46:02 AM »
Quote from: RageBeoulve link=topic=21262.msg982558#msg982558

...I don't think that works on me. :zoinks:

Licking ass doesn't work so well on me either, you deviant.  ;)
I will never stop...

Offline Jesse

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
« Reply #293 on: July 30, 2013, 09:49:50 AM »
Why do I mention it in every single post? because her following you around here is relevant.
If she would have her own ideas, and this wasn't the case I wouldn't be mentioning how nobody cares about you guys dating

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #294 on: July 30, 2013, 09:59:00 AM »
Why do I mention it in every single post? because her following you around here is relevant.
If she would have her own ideas, and this wasn't the case I wouldn't be mentioning how nobody cares about you guys dating

It wouldn't be relevant unless you had negative feelings about it and could not contain your jealousy and/or anger about it.

If she would have her own ideas

Oh shut the fuck up, Richard. Shes even more idealistic and opinionated than me, shes just not as much of a loudmouth. You understand nothing about that woman. In fact many of my ideas and shit like that come from long talks with her. You think yourself progressive and trendy or something, but you openly expose your racist and mysoginist nature constantly. You're a fucking idiot.

mentioning how nobody cares about you guys dating

I'll say it again, you sure as hell seem to.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2013, 10:01:04 AM by RageBeoulve »
I will never stop...

Offline Jesse

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
« Reply #295 on: July 30, 2013, 10:09:32 AM »
Ok. well since it seems to be bothering you, I'll try to leave the "you guys are dating" out of it. I truly don't care but you can think I do
I don't think anything of myself. my posts are a refelction of what I see happening, nothing more

I am racist. if loving my race makes me one, then fine. Just because the news media has painted everybody with a broad brush stroke as such who happens to be white, and proud isn't my problem. I'm also no mysoginist, I love women. I love talking to women, and I occasionally masturbate to adams picture,  ;)

Just because I have an argument with the duck doesn't mean I am a woman hater
I happen to think everyone on planet earth is a fucking idiot at one point or another, so that I will agree with

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #296 on: July 30, 2013, 10:22:01 AM »
Ok. well since it seems to be bothering you, I'll try to leave the "you guys are dating" out of it. I truly don't care but you can think I do
I don't think anything of myself. my posts are a refelction of what I see happening, nothing more

I am racist. if loving my race makes me one, then fine. Just because the news media has painted everybody with a broad brush stroke as such who happens to be white, and proud isn't my problem. I'm also no mysoginist, I love women. I love talking to women, and I occasionally masturbate to adams picture,  ;)

Just because I have an argument with the duck doesn't mean I am a woman hater
I happen to think everyone on planet earth is a fucking idiot at one point or another, so that I will agree with

No. The fact that you imply I have some kind of control over her behavior because I am male is mysoginist.

Just because the news media has painted everybody with a broad brush stroke as such who happens to be white

That's not what I imply. (In fact, I fucking HATE THAT. It promotes racism, and Eric holder is a huge proponent!) I am also proud to be who I am, a white male. Everyone should be just fine with who they are, in my opinion. And I don't think that is racist in any way, shape, or form. I was just pointing out that you brought up racism recently, and that's dumb, since you say things like niggers and spic all the time, like I do. Don't be a hypocrite man.
I will never stop...

Offline MLA

• Elitest Aspie of the Aspie Elite
  • Modulator
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • The internet isn't a library, it's a stage.
« Reply #297 on: July 30, 2013, 12:40:34 PM »
Pride is blind. :zoinks:

Personal responsibility, is not. I refuse to support actions which allow my fellow Americans to become a bunch of titty babies.

Isn't it impossible to force personal responsibility on someone else?

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #298 on: July 30, 2013, 01:03:43 PM »
Pride is blind. :zoinks:

Personal responsibility, is not. I refuse to support actions which allow my fellow Americans to become a bunch of titty babies.

Isn't it impossible to force personal responsibility on someone else?

Apparently not. A large and growing number has been getting away with it for several generations.
I will never stop...

Offline Kapkao

• If it's Godunov for you it's good enough for me
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #299 on: July 30, 2013, 05:05:11 PM »
I bet my money that you would do a worse job.
It depends on which "Fed" he's referring to. If he means 'federal reserve bank', he's right. Anyone can do better than the federal reserve.