Educational

Author Topic: Agenda 21  (Read 11387 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: Agenda 21
« Reply #255 on: July 29, 2013, 04:11:45 PM »
I will never stop opposing ways of making the government more powerful. I will never stop opposing the shitface federal government trying to force me to pay for the healthcare of someone who just sits on their ass and gets drunk all day.

NO.

Because you magically know who is deserving and who isn't.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #256 on: July 29, 2013, 04:27:36 PM »
Did you read my first sentence?

I did.

Good. We said the same thing. :)

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #257 on: July 29, 2013, 04:32:01 PM »
You didn't

odeon said it doesn't work for everyone

You said it works, just not very well for some people

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #258 on: July 29, 2013, 04:32:30 PM »
If it only works for some people, then it doesn't work

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #259 on: July 29, 2013, 04:38:46 PM »
Rage is the Antichrist, I am the false prophet. :orly:
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #260 on: July 29, 2013, 06:51:48 PM »
I will never stop opposing ways of making the government more powerful. I will never stop opposing the shitface federal government trying to force me to pay for the healthcare of someone who just sits on their ass and gets drunk all day.

NO.

I would put my life savings on the fact that I could do a better job of that than the fed.
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline Beardy McFuckface

• Constant Poster
« Reply #261 on: July 29, 2013, 07:10:20 PM »
I bet my money that you would do a worse job.

Offline Jack

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #262 on: July 29, 2013, 07:14:19 PM »

I would put my life savings on the fact that I could do a better job of that than the fed.

But then you would be 'the man', and would have to self-destruct.

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #263 on: July 29, 2013, 07:36:31 PM »

NO.

It isn't really that hard. My shitstain cousin would count as undeserving. Having lived with him, I can see he would rather die in the streets than get a job. He is so lazy, he can't even go to bed without help. He got disability for self inflicted reasons. Drugs and being stabbed in the head because he was up to no god. This was his excuse for not remembering anything. He left cigarette butts all over. He always wanted to "borrow" money because he never had it. Yet, even though he had "no money" he would want to be taken to a bus stop so he could see friends. He admitted to dealing drugs and getting $1300 a week. "it was amazing." He said. Even so, he still collected his disability. What criminal will turn down free money? He lived in a house and had nice things, but got free medical and disability because he was a drug dealer who didn't have to pay taxes. This is not uncommon at all. He would act all helpless so whomever he stayed with would pamper his hairy ass. 

I think welfare should be changed. Instead of money, give them  food, shelter, clothing and basic health care. Nothing too cushy to make someone want to live like that for life.  If we cut down to bare necessities as opposed to luxury money, more people can be helped and more would want to get a job to get nicer things and become tax payers.

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline Jesse

• My mirror shows black (Otherwise known as nigger)
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
« Reply #264 on: July 29, 2013, 08:16:33 PM »
Just because you know someone who plays the system doesn't mean everybody who receives help does. Did you ever think of that?
If you truly cared about your lazy ass cousin being a mooch and undeserving of disability, then turn his ass in to social security.
They offer rewards, for information leading to someone abusing the situation

:skywarp:

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #265 on: July 29, 2013, 08:22:09 PM »
Just because you know someone who plays the system doesn't mean everybody who receives help does. Did you ever think of that?
If you truly cared about your lazy ass cousin being a mooch and undeserving of disability, then turn his ass in to social security.
They offer rewards, for information leading to someone abusing the situation

I didn't say everyone does. You assumed that. He's in prison now. For life. I said those undeserving like self inflicted shit from drug abuse and general asshattery shouldn't get extra. Apparently your subconscious feel guilty.

Offline Jesse

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
« Reply #266 on: July 29, 2013, 08:29:52 PM »
My subcontious is not feeling guilty. I get that when someone is in a conversation with boyfriend you feel like you need to stick up for him, but jesus. I'm sure your boyfriend can answer him self

Also the way you made it sound was as if your cousin was currently on disability pedeling drugs. you didn't mention he was in prison, so why you are worried about him being on it was really uncalled for because guess what? he isn't on it anymore.

I guess I wont get a significant other. I like to answer for myself, instead of having my dumb know it all internet date... Oh nevermind

I suspect a response from rage any day now
« Last Edit: July 29, 2013, 08:31:35 PM by Merauder »

Offline Jack

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #267 on: July 29, 2013, 08:38:47 PM »
You didn't

odeon said it doesn't work for everyone

You said it works, just not very well for some people

it simply doesn't well for everyone

I know what I said. I missed a word. :laugh:

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #268 on: July 29, 2013, 08:44:37 PM »
My subcontious is not feeling guilty. I get that when someone is in a conversation with boyfriend you feel like you need to stick up for him, but jesus. I'm sure your boyfriend can answer him self

I wasn't defending him. I was putting in my perspective. I don't agree with Rage 100%, but I do agree to an extent. Some of his views are too right wing. I am a centrist.

Also the way you made it sound was as if your cousin was currently on disability pedeling drugs. you didn't mention he was in prison, so why you are worried about him being on it was really uncalled for because guess what? he isn't on it anymore.

Did I? My mother tells me I get my tenses wrong at times. :tard:
I guess I wont get a significant other. I like to answer for myself, instead of having my dumb know it all internet date... Oh nevermind

I suspect a response from rage any day now

What you don't know about Rage and me is a lot. You also sound bitter.

Offline Jesse

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
« Reply #269 on: July 29, 2013, 08:54:48 PM »
What I have seen from you here in this forum is agreeing with your boyfriend, and I'm sure if I go back and read other forums here I'll find the same thing. you agreeing with your boyfriend. That isn't being centrist

This is the problem with people trying judge others. You listen to one guys views, adopt it and then try to back up someone elses opinion with misleading information to make the point of view you are following seem like a matter of fact.

The slippery slope of determining if someone is eligiable, or even deserving of disability is best left up to people who are in places that can determine it. which means not some puppy love couple