Author Topic: Agenda 21  (Read 11375 times)

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Agenda 21
« Reply #165 on: July 23, 2013, 08:28:53 AM »
And you don't understand why I called you brainwashed. Is no one allowed to speculate about things that could happen? (very likely in my opinion.) Does it make you THAT uncomfortable when someone is willing to talk about shit that can go wrong?

Who says anything about no-one being allowed to speculate about things? Has someone tried to stop you? You can go off the deep end if you want to, and I can comment on it.

You weren't speculating, though, you were stating these things as facts. See my quotes or reread the thread.

I did. I pretty much covered it.

Act all superior and progressive as much as you like, but I've got more important things to do than pat you on the head and tell you what a smart little faggot you are. I haven't demanded you adopt my point of view, I just presented some things I've noticed, and some of my thoughts as your friend. Go ahead and fling shit on it if that's what makes you happy.

Yep.

No, because you don't accept anything outside your little drum circle. You live in a fantasy world, and i'm entitled to say so.

Yep.

You can't just read it once and expect to understand the whole thing dude. They change it constantly, and there are different parts to it.

Indeed I have. Agenda 21 is a backburner concern, but I don't think it should be let out of sight. I say again, it could very well be changed, and used to legislate against freedoms in the future. There is a lot of ambiguous crap in there, and that's never good if it becomes legislated.

Yep.

And you don't understand why I called you brainwashed. Is no one allowed to speculate about things that could happen? (very likely in my opinion.) Does it make you THAT uncomfortable when someone is willing to talk about shit that can go wrong?

Who says anything about no-one being allowed to speculate about things? Has someone tried to stop you? You can go off the deep end if you want to, and I can comment on it.

You weren't speculating, though, you were stating these things as facts. See my quotes or reread the thread

Lol. Very first statement in the thread? A question.

The conservation plan for the brave society of the 21st century. A perfect society. Yeah... how many of you have read this document? Please discuss.

No, you're totally not biased against anything here.  And neither is anyone else. Nobody is trying to shut me up. (I won't, anyway.) Nothing to worry about. Everyone just chill out and smoke drugs and have a nice gay circlejerk while not watching our asses.

To hell with that. I'm watching my ass, at least.
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #166 on: July 24, 2013, 02:08:15 AM »
It amuses me to no end that if anyone calls you out for the lack of evidence for your rants, you immediately reply with another strawman.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #167 on: July 24, 2013, 05:14:28 AM »
This *has* been pretty entertaining to watch, I must admit.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #168 on: July 24, 2013, 08:14:07 AM »
It amuses me to no end that if anyone calls you out for the lack of evidence for your rants, you immediately reply with another strawman.

So "strawman" means showing that you're full of shit? I reread the thread, and looked at your quotes. It would seem to be that just because I don't talk like some ambiguous nancy-boy, i'm "CONDEMNING" things. I laughed, O-man.
I will never stop...

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #169 on: July 24, 2013, 10:40:46 AM »

So "strawman" means showing that you're full of shit? I reread the thread, and looked at your quotes. It would seem to be that just because I don't talk like some ambiguous nancy-boy, i'm "CONDEMNING" things. I laughed, O-man.

This is what it means.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #170 on: July 24, 2013, 11:13:28 AM »

This is what it means.

Then you're wrong. This could not be any more different than that.

3.Bill and Jill are arguing about cleaning out their closets:
Jill: "We should clean out the closets. They are getting a bit messy."
Bill: "Why, we just went through those closets last year. Do we have to clean them out everyday?"
Jill: "I never said anything about cleaning them out every day. You just want too keep all your junk forever, which is just ridiculous."

You're comparing the current state of things, to THAT? Are you fucking insane? Are you a robot sent to this planet with insufficient data, whose mission is to comment on the human condition and enable murder, crime, and other nonsense? Because, yes, Odeon. Not opposing things like this: http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/112/hr4310/text with every fiber of your soul, even violence if necessary makes one a husk of a human being in my eyes. Every bit as deluded and psychopathic as the people pushing for this nightmarish shit.

Now I will admit. I don't know how informed you are. Maybe this kind of thing is not happening in Sweden. In that case, lucky you, but that won't last long.
I will never stop...

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #171 on: July 24, 2013, 11:28:05 AM »
Maybe a little translation will help. Maybe its hard for some assburgers to understand a hard driving character like myself.

Statement, or "claim". Declaration:

Because, yes, Odeon. Not opposing things like this: http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/112/hr4310/text with every fiber of your soul, even violence if necessary makes one a husk of a human being in my eyes.

Conjecture, bouncing ideas around, thinking out loud:

The conservation plan for the brave society of the 21st century. A perfect society. Yeah... how many of you have read this document? Please discuss.

If you were trying to enslave everyone, would you tell them, or would you lie, and do the same kinds of things all the thousands of tyrants in human history did? Odeon. You act like being human livestock is virtuous

If you were trying to enslave everyone

If

If you can't see a difference, I must be wasting my time trying to talk to you guys.
I will never stop...

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #172 on: July 25, 2013, 02:26:37 AM »
I think you are a space alien, Rage. There is strong evidence of this, as you've posted pictures of that History Channel guy in the past. Being a space alien, you are not in a position to criticise us earthlings and how we do things. Unless you can prove to me that you are not a space alien, your opinions are worthless, including and especially anything you say about POTUS, because he is not your president and you were born a lot further away than Hawaii or Kenya.

- Albert Einstein

TheoK

« Reply #173 on: July 25, 2013, 02:30:46 AM »
 :insane:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #174 on: July 25, 2013, 02:32:53 AM »
The truth can be shocking. :orly:

- Albert Einstein

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #175 on: July 25, 2013, 08:45:20 AM »
I think you are a space alien, Rage. There is strong evidence of this, as you've posted pictures of that History Channel guy in the past. Being a space alien, you are not in a position to criticise us earthlings and how we do things. Unless you can prove to me that you are not a space alien, your opinions are worthless, including and especially anything you say about POTUS, because he is not your president and you were born a lot further away than Hawaii or Kenya.

Unless you can prove to me that you are not a space alien, your opinions are worthless

Except I can produce a paper birth certificate, an original social security card issued at birth, a driver's license, and medical records spanning my entire life. So even if I was from another planet, I was born in the U.S. and can prove it in several dozen different ways, which makes me a legal citizen of the united states under the rule of law.

The problem with your argument is, you didn't present any evidence of your claim at all other than your claim. Regardless of your political views, I have presented a large amount of information to support mine. Obama should be impeached.

I need a change of condiments, O-man. The weaksauce of your argument made my stomache turn. It was entirely about your feelings.
I will never stop...

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #176 on: July 25, 2013, 03:26:57 PM »
Your birth certificate is either a fraud or it has been tampered with. Social security cards, driver's licenses, etc, are easily produced by the mothership. They've planted false memories in your brain. I bet you even think you've actually experienced them.

As for evidence, the opinions you have presented lately are alien to most of this community or indeed any sane earthling. Sorry, Rage, but I'm going to have to call that History Channel guy.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #177 on: July 25, 2013, 04:39:05 PM »

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #178 on: July 25, 2013, 06:36:26 PM »
Your birth certificate is either a fraud or it has been tampered with. Social security cards, driver's licenses, etc, are easily produced by the mothership. They've planted false memories in your brain. I bet you even think you've actually experienced them.

As for evidence, the opinions you have presented lately are alien to most of this community or indeed any sane earthling. Sorry, Rage, but I'm going to have to call that History Channel guy.

Your birth certificate is either a fraud or it has been tampered with. Social security cards, driver's licenses, etc, are easily produced by the mothership

Very funny. That's not what I did, and you know it.
I will never stop...

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #179 on: July 25, 2013, 07:22:50 PM »

Yes they did. They used the methane gas from their farts to make the bombs. Ask Soleiyu.
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.