Author Topic: Agenda 21  (Read 11455 times)

Offline Beardy McFuckface

• Constant Poster
Re: Agenda 21
« Reply #150 on: July 21, 2013, 08:20:41 PM »
All of them.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #151 on: July 21, 2013, 08:22:29 PM »
All of them.

Don't be an asshole, Schleed. Name what you want explained. I'm not going to have an eternal back and forth with you for nothing.
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #152 on: July 21, 2013, 08:40:35 PM »
See, if you're referring to my Agenda 21 theory, I wasn't making a claim. I was stating a theory as to how this could be used in the future, and asking for input.

I wasn't looking to be compared to alex jones simply for using my brain, but there you have it. Perhaps you and a few others are so uncomfortable when things like this are mentioned because you have actual conspiracy theories you think about when you are alone? Mkay. :zoinks:
I will never stop...

• Constant Poster
« Reply #153 on: July 21, 2013, 08:58:03 PM »
All of them.

Don't be an asshole, Schleed. Name what you want explained. I'm not going to have an eternal back and forth with you for nothing.

There is no need to explain your claims. People can easily look them up or already know.

As for Agenda 21, you were passing it off as a fact and telling people they were brainwashed for not accepting it.

Offline Jesse

• My mirror shows black (Otherwise known as nigger)
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
« Reply #154 on: July 21, 2013, 09:11:24 PM »
Agenda 21. a great money maker, http://www.glennbeck.com/agenda21/

for talking heads like Glenn Beck.

but in reality? it will never happen.

Its sad really. people making money this way, but hey. if any conspiracy is going on its certainly to rob you of your money with goofy ass "potentially scary" scenerios. why hasn't anyone in Hollywood made a movie about this yet?  :LOL:
:skywarp:

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #155 on: July 21, 2013, 09:16:25 PM »
All of them.

There is no need to explain your claims. People can easily look them up or already know.

As for Agenda 21, you were passing it off as a fact and telling people they were brainwashed for not accepting it.

Show me quotes. :wanker:

Agenda 21. a great money maker, http://www.glennbeck.com/agenda21/

for talking heads like Glenn Beck.

but in reality? it will never happen.

Its sad really. people making money this way, but hey. if any conspiracy is going on its certainly to rob you of your money with goofy ass "potentially scary" scenerios. why hasn't anyone in Hollywood made a movie about this yet?  :LOL:

I'm going to be honest. I hate that guy. And never is a long time, Richard. There is a possibility this could be implemented, and it leaves a lot of openings for abuse.
I will never stop...

Offline Jesse

• My mirror shows black (Otherwise known as nigger)
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
« Reply #156 on: July 21, 2013, 09:33:50 PM »
Well, I contest that the only plausible way for something like this to happen would be a total break down of every government on earth, either by a natural disaster (meteor, comet, Yellowstone, plague of some sort) that killed off a lot of the worlds population or by some man made disaster, like nuclear winter.

because, in the meantime you would have governments to deal with. the UN is about as bully and fly shit, they have no real power over anything. even there "army" is a goddamn joke who nobody takes seriously.

so. yes, something could be set up in the future but to speculate on it actually slowly being implemented into society today would mean nothing. the world will go on, as it has until something awful happens. I think
:skywarp:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #157 on: July 22, 2013, 01:56:59 AM »

In advance, i'll ask if you're shocked yet. I sure the fuck was. Hitler's third reich was a second rate child's birthday party compared to the stuff in there. I couldn't believe it.

YEs those are all in there. Also included are plans to decrease the education of the common working child (yeah no kidding. The only education they will receive is what they will need for "work"), complete banning of the ownership of any property, destruction of the family(all children are to be wards of the state. All citizens are to relocate to designated areas, and live in efficient quarters, provided by the state. Constant surveillance and control will be the standard. Basically labor camps. Kind of like being in prison. Forever. I'm not kidding. Its all in there, dude.

Read it and you'll see, this is the REAL DEAL folks.

If you were trying to enslave everyone, would you tell them, or would you lie, and do the same kinds of things all the thousands of tyrants in human history did? Odeon. You act like being human livestock is virtuous.

You can't just read it once and expect to understand the whole thing dude. They change it constantly, and there are different parts to it.

Agenda 21 also forbids hunting.

And are you planning on actually proving something instead of employing strawman argumentation?

No, because almost every political structure like the current ones today resulted in demicide as far back as human history goes. And that's a lot of cultures, and a lot of people murdered by their government. I'm not falling for it.

Its sad to see someone be so brainwashed.

People who steal and take advantage are criminals, and belong in prison. This is common sense, guys. Act all superior and progressive as much as you like, but I've got more important things to do than pat you on the head and tell you what a smart little faggot you are. I haven't demanded you adopt my point of view, I just presented some things I've noticed, and some of my thoughts as your friend. Go ahead and fling shit on it if that's what makes you happy.

:lolwat:

Glad to know you're so knowledgeable about my country sir. Perhaps you could give me some of your wisdom, and teach me about my own country, its politics, its history, etc?

*pats you on the back, sideways grin*

Kind of like I've been telling you. You guys just seem to look at everything through a haze, or something.

No, because you don't accept anything outside your little drum circle. You live in a fantasy world, and i'm entitled to say so.

Things like having to eat certain food, live in a certain place, being forced to stop driving cars etc.

Brainwashed.

Etc.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

• Constant Poster
« Reply #158 on: July 22, 2013, 04:27:00 AM »

I was about to compile a list of quotes, but Odeon beat me to it. :laugh:

With a huuuuge lack of evidence to prove anything, contradictions and outright withholding of information, you're not going to convince anyone who isn't outside your circle of tinfoil hats. If the proper evidence was provided, I would happily agree. After all, I speculate that governments are often involved with dodgy dealings and plans to fuck over people, and I would not be surprised if evidence shows this. The recent NSA incident didn't surprise me, for example.

The difference between you and I is that I realise it's only speculation, while you take it as fact. I don't go around telling people to "wake up" or they're "brainwashed" because they don't agree with me, even if there was evidence. I find that people are often apathetic about it rather than uncomfortable, even if they know or form such speculations themselves. It would be haughty and self-righteous of me to even consider trying to convince others on such things.

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #159 on: July 22, 2013, 05:11:38 AM »
-oodles of quotes-

Etc.

Damn, odeon, you're putting so much more effort in than I'm willing to.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #160 on: July 22, 2013, 08:51:06 AM »

In advance, i'll ask if you're shocked yet. I sure the fuck was. Hitler's third reich was a second rate child's birthday party compared to the stuff in there. I couldn't believe it.

YEs those are all in there. Also included are plans to decrease the education of the common working child (yeah no kidding. The only education they will receive is what they will need for "work"), complete banning of the ownership of any property, destruction of the family(all children are to be wards of the state. All citizens are to relocate to designated areas, and live in efficient quarters, provided by the state. Constant surveillance and control will be the standard. Basically labor camps. Kind of like being in prison. Forever. I'm not kidding. Its all in there, dude.

Read it and you'll see, this is the REAL DEAL folks.

If you were trying to enslave everyone, would you tell them, or would you lie, and do the same kinds of things all the thousands of tyrants in human history did? Odeon. You act like being human livestock is virtuous.

You can't just read it once and expect to understand the whole thing dude. They change it constantly, and there are different parts to it.

Agenda 21 also forbids hunting.

And are you planning on actually proving something instead of employing strawman argumentation?

No, because almost every political structure like the current ones today resulted in demicide as far back as human history goes. And that's a lot of cultures, and a lot of people murdered by their government. I'm not falling for it.

Its sad to see someone be so brainwashed.

People who steal and take advantage are criminals, and belong in prison. This is common sense, guys. Act all superior and progressive as much as you like, but I've got more important things to do than pat you on the head and tell you what a smart little faggot you are. I haven't demanded you adopt my point of view, I just presented some things I've noticed, and some of my thoughts as your friend. Go ahead and fling shit on it if that's what makes you happy.

:lolwat:

Glad to know you're so knowledgeable about my country sir. Perhaps you could give me some of your wisdom, and teach me about my own country, its politics, its history, etc?

*pats you on the back, sideways grin*

Kind of like I've been telling you. You guys just seem to look at everything through a haze, or something.

No, because you don't accept anything outside your little drum circle. You live in a fantasy world, and i'm entitled to say so.

Things like having to eat certain food, live in a certain place, being forced to stop driving cars etc.

Brainwashed.

Etc.

And you don't understand why I called you brainwashed. Is no one allowed to speculate about things that could happen? (very likely in my opinion.) Does it make you THAT uncomfortable when someone is willing to talk about shit that can go wrong?

I tell you bud, its because of guys like me who actually spot these potential threats, hold their hands up and say HEY WHOAH WHOAH, this ain't gonna fly unless we change some things, that these things DON'T happen.

And that's why I decided to refrain from talking about this stuff openly on your site too much. Because it gets your vagina all sandy.

I was about to compile a list of quotes, but Odeon beat me to it. :laugh:

With a huuuuge lack of evidence to prove anything, contradictions and outright withholding of information, you're not going to convince anyone who isn't outside your circle of tinfoil hats. If the proper evidence was provided, I would happily agree. After all, I speculate that governments are often involved with dodgy dealings and plans to fuck over people, and I would not be surprised if evidence shows this. The recent NSA incident didn't surprise me, for example.

The difference between you and I is that I realise it's only speculation, while you take it as fact. I don't go around telling people to "wake up" or they're "brainwashed" because they don't agree with me, even if there was evidence. I find that people are often apathetic about it rather than uncomfortable, even if they know or form such speculations themselves. It would be haughty and self-righteous of me to even consider trying to convince others on such things.

You know what, asshole? I said i'd talk to you about this stuff without the idiots around. Get off my nutsack. Jesus.

Damn, odeon, you're putting so much more effort in than I'm willing to.

Says the passive aggressive cunt. I doubt you're willing to put much effort into anything.  ;)
I will never stop...

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #161 on: July 22, 2013, 09:37:31 AM »
Rage have you ever considered the possibility that some people are using Agenda 21 for self promotion and as a distraction from real issues, and that they may not be telling the whole truth?
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #162 on: July 22, 2013, 09:41:03 AM »
Rage have you ever considered the possibility that some people are using Agenda 21 for self promotion and as a distraction from real issues, and that they may not be telling the whole truth?

Indeed I have. Agenda 21 is a backburner concern, but I don't think it should be let out of sight. I say again, it could very well be changed, and used to legislate against freedoms in the future. There is a lot of ambiguous crap in there, and that's never good if it becomes legislated.

I don't trust it.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2013, 10:46:22 AM by RageBeoulve »
I will never stop...

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #163 on: July 22, 2013, 01:05:19 PM »

Indeed I have. Agenda 21 is a backburner concern, but I don't think it should be let out of sight. I say again, it could very well be changed, and used to legislate against freedoms in the future. There is a lot of ambiguous crap in there, and that's never good if it becomes legislated.

I don't trust it.

Trust nothing.
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #164 on: July 23, 2013, 12:49:22 AM »
And you don't understand why I called you brainwashed. Is no one allowed to speculate about things that could happen? (very likely in my opinion.) Does it make you THAT uncomfortable when someone is willing to talk about shit that can go wrong?

Who says anything about no-one being allowed to speculate about things? Has someone tried to stop you? You can go off the deep end if you want to, and I can comment on it.

You weren't speculating, though, you were stating these things as facts. See my quotes or reread the thread.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein