Educational

Author Topic: Agenda 21  (Read 11469 times)

Offline Beardy McFuckface

• Constant Poster
Re: Agenda 21
« Reply #90 on: July 17, 2013, 04:08:28 AM »
Police here are often too soft. You get away with a warning half the time.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #91 on: July 17, 2013, 05:18:26 AM »
I left to listen to irish music at a pub, but alas, there was a soccer game, so no music and I made a bee-line home.
Well... it is disturbingly hard to find concrete stats on police brutality.

I am actually quite annoyed I haven't found anything yet, I will have ot change mysearch terms around....
Meanwhile: http://www.october22.org/StolenLivesProject.html

No stats but links of stories in the news updated frequently  http://www.policemisconduct.net/

"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #92 on: July 17, 2013, 05:58:38 AM »
If you guys are able to make rage think sensically, you deserve a bloody medal.  The discussion itself is interesting, but if you're really hoping to get him to think rationally, you're probably wasting your time.

I've said it before, I'll say it again:  It's very hard, IMO, to tell with rage where the stupidity ends and deliberate trolling begins.  frankly, at this point, I'm not even sure he totally knows.  I do think he's hooking folks in this discussion especially with a little bit of each.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2013, 06:00:18 AM by PMS Elle »
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

TheoK

« Reply #93 on: July 17, 2013, 06:00:05 AM »
 :hyke:

• Constant Poster
« Reply #94 on: July 17, 2013, 06:23:03 AM »
If you guys are able to make rage think sensically, you deserve a bloody medal.  The discussion itself is interesting, but if you're really hoping to get him to think rationally, you're probably wasting your time.

I've said it before, I'll say it again:  It's very hard, IMO, to tell with rage where the stupidity ends and deliberate trolling begins.  frankly, at this point, I'm not even sure he totally knows.  I do think he's hooking folks in this discussion especially with a little bit of each.

I think he says stupid shit and then backpedals to "guys, I'm really trolling LOLOLOL!". That's not really trolling. That's just covering up the stupidity of your posts with a lame excuse. Richard did similar stuff before, along with other retards.

If he honestly believes what he says or not does not really make a difference to me. He's being dumb in general at this moment, and poking him for that is fun.

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #95 on: July 17, 2013, 08:48:52 AM »
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #96 on: July 17, 2013, 09:06:06 AM »

I think he says stupid shit and then backpedals to "guys, I'm really trolling LOLOLOL!". That's not really trolling. That's just covering up the stupidity of your posts with a lame excuse. Richard did similar stuff before, along with other retards.

If he honestly believes what he says or not does not really make a difference to me. He's being dumb in general at this moment, and poking him for that is fun.

You'e just annoyed I was getting you so good in chat that night, and that you can't actually whip me in an argument about this. Even though "you never thought rage was very smart". For such a dumbfuck, i'm holding up pretty well against all these geniuses who have the pretentiousness to call someone else dumb without having ANYTHING to back it up with.

This shit again, Elle? Really? I mean I could understand if you had a bit of history to back this up, maybe some quotes to fuck me with, maybe ANY kind of clout behind your words. All you do is talk. If you have such a problem with me, try calling me out. Put me in my place.

In the end guys, i'm stimulating discussions that need to be had, and you're whining about it. I didn't think we had so many snowflakes here.
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #97 on: July 17, 2013, 09:27:16 AM »

Merica
I will never stop...

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #98 on: July 17, 2013, 09:49:00 AM »
I left to listen to irish music at a pub, but alas, there was a soccer game, so no music and I made a bee-line home.
Well... it is disturbingly hard to find concrete stats on police brutality.

I am actually quite annoyed I haven't found anything yet, I will have ot change mysearch terms around....
Meanwhile: http://www.october22.org/StolenLivesProject.html

No stats but links of stories in the news updated frequently  http://www.policemisconduct.net/

Thanks for the link bud.

« Last Edit: July 17, 2013, 09:50:54 AM by RageBeoulve »
I will never stop...

• Constant Poster
« Reply #99 on: July 17, 2013, 10:27:04 AM »

Merica

Talking about Ireland. Or is the whole world the land of MERRR? :orly:

You'e just annoyed I was getting you so good in chat that night, and that you can't actually whip me in an argument about this. Even though "you never thought rage was very smart". For such a dumbfuck, i'm holding up pretty well against all these geniuses who have the pretentiousness to call someone else dumb without having ANYTHING to back it up with.

What kind of reality are you in? :lol1:

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #100 on: July 17, 2013, 10:33:05 AM »

Merica

Yeah see I figured someone as BRILLIANT as you, would understand my gesture. I understood your statement about the police in your country, and added, by sharing a bit about mine.

Or is the whole world the land of sheep fuckers?

A reality where you are just talking shit, instead of defeating any of my points, or disproving any of my theories. You repeatedly contribute nothing but your feelings, which are transparent in that you seem to only care about making yourself feel more intelligent or better than someone else. Pathetic.

You know.. REAL reality.
I will never stop...

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #101 on: July 18, 2013, 04:51:54 PM »
And as I've pointed out, you and odeon posess absolutely no abstract thinking ability at all. For some of this, you have to look at how history has repeated itself countless times, and read between the lines a bit. Sometimes to play this game, you gotta go with your gut a bit to win.

That's quite a leap you take, from agenda 21 to Nazis, and so far it looks like the connection is clear only to you. How about producing some kind of actual proof instead of this shit?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #102 on: July 18, 2013, 06:34:38 PM »
That's quite a leap you take, from agenda 21 to Nazis, and so far it looks like the connection is clear only to you. How about producing some kind of actual proof instead of this shit?
YOU DON'T REALLY HAVE ASPERGER'S

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #103 on: July 18, 2013, 06:50:25 PM »
And as I've pointed out, you and odeon posess absolutely no abstract thinking ability at all. For some of this, you have to look at how history has repeated itself countless times, and read between the lines a bit. Sometimes to play this game, you gotta go with your gut a bit to win.

You don't seem to like any of the proof I produce.

You butthole.

I will never stop...

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #104 on: July 18, 2013, 07:03:07 PM »

You butthole.

NEUROTYPICAL!!! HITLER!!!  LACK OF BOOBIES!!!

ALLLLLL OF THE THREAD KILLERZZZZZZZZZZZ